70-80 19%  19%  [ 18 ]
80+ :) 19%  19%  [ 18 ]
Total votes : 95
blue large dot

Any suggestions how to lvl up fast : FlyFF Discussion

Posted: February 12th, 2007, 4:54 am

05astonj
05astonj's Reps:
On flyff im not that good only lvl 22 mage and i was wondering how people do it so fast (note:i dont want to be a hermit and play it 24/7 i want to do it fast).

Im also in need of money so if any one could teach me how to make easy money(again i dont want to spend long on it).

Posted: February 20th, 2007, 1:52 am

skyosu

Total Posts: 28
skyosu's Reps: 1
ok i have a mage charater too so i'll tell u how to lvl up fast...

1. the fastest way to lvl is to get plvl in adv party. find someone who is 20 lvl above u and have him/her plvl u.

2. lvl in an adv pt with another charater about the same lvl as u. it best if it is a charater that can tank. like mercenary. mage got low def so is kind hard to kill stuff that is higher lvl that u.

3. buy cash shop item uppercut stone (which adds 20% attack)

4. if u want to earn money wise u can do this... get ur name blue by doing the +2000 karma quest. when ur name is blue with + karma ur drop rate increase. (don't know if it is a myth or not but it works for me so i can care less) but yea more drop = more money

5. opintion hack!!! XD well let see... ur a mage... not a lot of hack program out there really helps mage. so i can't really help u on that since my main charater is a Blade. but i think a program name "flyff it" can help u bot. i'll look into it when i have time. keep checking the form maybe if ur lucky i'll post that progam here too.

Posted: March 27th, 2007, 4:18 am

januboyd
januboyd's Reps:
being a dex type character

blade,jester,dex bp's

lvl up faster.....

Posted: May 13th, 2007, 3:07 am

calacdaydani
calacdaydani's Reps:
skyosu (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

1. the fastest way to lvl is to get plvl in adv party. find someone who is 20 lvl above u and have him/her plvl u.

2. lvl in an adv pt with another charater about the same lvl as u. it best if it is a charater that can tank. like mercenary. mage got low def so is kind hard to kill stuff that is higher lvl that u.

4. if u want to earn money wise u can do this... get ur name blue by doing the +2000 karma quest. when ur name is blue with + karma ur drop rate increase. (don't know if it is a myth or not but it works for me so i can care less) but yea more drop = more money

5. opintion hack!!! XD well let see... ur a mage... not a lot of hack program out there really helps mage. so i can't really help u on that since my main charater is a Blade. but i think a program name "flyff it" can help u bot. i'll look into it when i have time. keep checking the form maybe if ur lucky i'll post that progam here too.

lolz,if one of your party members is 20lvls above you,that's what you call lvl gap.you wont get any exp points,cus of that.

also....assists are easy to train if ur friendly. ask for a party to characters 10-15lvls higher than you.it'll add about 1-3 exp points(i already posted on another thread same as this)

Posted: May 17th, 2007, 1:01 am

xxdonaldxx
xxdonaldxx's Reps:
skyosu (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

i have "flyff it" but i dont know how to used or maybe it cannot run anymore with the new patch

Posted: May 24th, 2007, 3:51 pm

slafchy123
slafchy123's Reps:
i`m 34 level Assist :)
I sell my here for more inforamation Pm me on skype : fadrasa973

Posted: June 1st, 2007, 3:12 am

jaoie_95
jaoie_95's Reps:
I am a Lvl 98 Knight
How?
here's one

1.Create an Assist or at least lvl 35+ 2 get all buffs and make that character an int. type assist.

2.Don't do it on the same account u have 2 create an another sow u can support ur own vagrant ^_^ how's that supposed 2 happen?

3.before u start the game click on the [800x600] then click start.

4.When the game is start click alt.+enter 2 enter window mode!

5.Then another Flyff Client don't quit the 1st u Create just liv it alone.

6.Log in ur account in ur 1st client and log in ur 2nd account 2 the 2nd
client and ur done u can support ur own char. PEACE!! ^,..,^

Posted: June 3rd, 2007, 5:13 am

stefi69
stefi69's Reps:
i have a Blade lvl 105 and the best for me is STA and STR you go faster up lvl but a blade lvl 105 he has sta and dex for me is STA AND STR GOOD

Posted: June 14th, 2007, 12:01 am

eklipse
eklipse's Reps:
DEX classes level up fastest

Posted: June 23rd, 2007, 2:17 pm

asaikuu
asaikuu's Reps:
Ya know how to Lvl up fast? Grind! D<Just> >;

Posted: August 6th, 2008, 7:02 pm

noobynoob
noobynoob's Reps:
No Offens To Your Post But you forgot the levels between 40-50 try to add that next time Lol :lol:

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online