taultunleashed logoAttack speed, walking speed, and ranged skills : FlyFF Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 8 posts ] 
blue large dot

Attack speed, walking speed, and ranged skills : FlyFF Submissions

Posted: October 22nd, 2007, 6:54 pm

reijekt

Total Posts: 282
reijekt's Reps: 5
Active User > 50 Posts
Ok so I just figured that I'd post a guide on how to change attack speed and such. Note that for attack speed, you must have someone cast haste on you. Ok now on to the tools that you will need. You must have IB and FRM (integrity bypass and Flyff Resource Manage) I didn't write either program, but I can provide them upon request. Ok first open Data.res using FRM. Extract propskill.txt and propskilladd.csv.
Now that you have extracted both files, minimize your FRM, don't close it.

For Propskill.txt, just hit ctrl+f and type in the name of the skill you want to make ranged. Once you find it, you should see a line that says AR_SHORT. What you need to do is change it from AR_SHORT to AR_WAND. That's it. Just follow that same step to make any skill you want a ranged skill.
Note: To make AoE skills ranged, just change AR_REGION to AR_WAND. and no you cannot make all skills AoE. Sorry

For PropSkillAdd.csv, once again hit ctrl+f and use it to find haste. Scroll down until you find the level you or your FS friend are at. For lvl 20 you should see

(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE'))):
SA_HASTE_LV20,SI_ASS_CHEER_HASTE,20,=,=,=,=,=,=,=,=,=,DST_ATTACKSPEED,=,500,=,=,=,=,=,=,=,=,=,65,=,=,1000,=,=,=,500000,=,1,10,600

500 Being 25% attack speed. What you want to do is change that number 2000. 2000 will get you 100% attack speed.
Note: The fastest you can attack is 100%. Also, you need to log out and log back in for this to work.

Now for Walking speed. There are two ways to do this but I will explain the propskilladd method. Search for the skill quickstep and look for the lvl you or someone you know has. If it is quickstep lvl 1 just look for this string.
(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE'))):
SA_QUICKSTEP_L01,SI_ASS_CHEER_QUICKSTEP,1,=,=,=,=,=,=,=,=,=,DST_SPEED,=,10,=,=,=,=,=,=,=,=,=,30,=,=,1000,=,=,=,600000,=,1,1,600

Once found, change the number right after DST_SPEED=. in this case it is 10. So change that to anything you want.
note: if you go too high, such as 10000, you will just appear wherever you click unless there is an obstacle or a drop off. Same as with attack speed, log off then back on to activate this.

I can provide FRM and IB to people if you can't find it on google.

Posted: October 23rd, 2007, 1:31 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: May 15th, 2008, 7:35 pm

rrrrr
rrrrr's Reps:
can i have both? can i have the ib and frm please.. tnx more power

Posted: May 18th, 2008, 5:37 pm

90092's Reps:
i need the IB plz and thank you

Posted: August 7th, 2008, 10:44 am

noobynoob
noobynoob's Reps:
Al You HAve To Do Is Go to google then search IB and FRM you will find it then you do this hack!

BTW yay

Posted: December 6th, 2008, 6:03 am

rangy
rangy's Reps:
I think nay. I can't understand it. Ive made all what is in the topic and nothing. Anyone can explain how to make it?

Posted: December 8th, 2008, 2:09 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Did you read noobynoobs last post?

Posted: June 9th, 2009, 7:26 am

jdonne6

Total Posts: 9
jdonne6's Reps: 0
can any one send me an IB and FRM.. thanks..=]

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online