newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

Flyff Build submission : FlyFF Submissions

Posted: May 26th, 2007, 4:23 pm

bulletspeed123
bulletspeed123's Reps:
Lets start with Assist.
If you want to be a ringmaster(2nd job change), just go full int.
Max out your heal, heapup, haste and cannonball first. From lvl 50-60, i reccomend leveling off crucio psychipers( i will teell you the build later on), which will give you about 3% per kill. FTw
Next, is bill poster. A billposter uses a knuckle to fight. the good thing about it is that you can buff yourself before fighting. The build is 50 dex and the rest strength. You should max heapup, haste, cannonball, accuracy, beefup adn cats reflexes. Also, max asmodeus. Billposter owns at level 80 because of the 1 hit kill spell 250000 damage Ftw
Ok, the next class is mage. I won't tell you the elementor build cuz they suck. Crucio psykepper is the bomb. Just go full stamiina until level 80 and restat to full int. This class is best suited for lazy people because you get to fight level 85+ at level 60 and get great exp. The crucio psykeeper uses a skill called the crucio spell, which returns 2x damage back at the monster(max out this spell). You need a full support assist that has max heap up and heal.
Next is the acrobat. The ranger build has many varieties. Nobody has ever found a ranger build that pwns yet, but let me tell you mine. An acrobat should level fast to 50, considering that you max out junk arrow. The build is 80 stamina and the rest dex. You need this much stamina for your level 65 aoe spell(area of effect), that kills a buunch of monsters in a straight line.
The next type of acrobat is a yoyo jester. yoyo jester levels slow to 75, so i reccomend doing this:
Start as a full dex acrobat. It levels fast from 60 to 75 because monsters can't touch you. You critical monsters so much that they keep flying back. Do this and slowly save up for a restat at level 75. Get 60 dex and the rest strenth. Max out hit of penya and own everybody. Btw, also buy a historic yo-yo.
Ok, now is the build for mercenary. I am not familiar with the sword-blade build, but i will tell you the axe-blade build. Axe-blades are far better than sword blades. The build is 40 stamina, 80 dex and the rest strength.
Lastly, the build for knight: it is 40 strength and the rest sta for your level 65 aoe. Don't forget to max splmash and keenwheel.
{Hint} (double exp)
If you want double exp, you must be a fighting class. You need to be in an advanced party and the advanced part must be full. Next, you need a leech (JUST 1), whether its a healer or a person you just level up.(power level or plvl). You also need to be away from other members of the party.

Posted: May 27th, 2007, 2:14 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online