taultunleashed logoMonay.. making guide!!! : FlyFF Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

Monay.. making guide!!! : FlyFF Submissions

Posted: August 10th, 2007, 9:35 am

rohauer
rohauer's Reps:
Alright...we all know money may be a problem, for the veteran players prolly know this but there are a few things that can raise your balances to 200k (Or near it..) Im only going to state a few, feel free to add.

This guide is just for the newbie, and those who tend to lost money faster than they gain it....of course the infamous Soloists.

Saving your life (and your penya o.O!):

Dying is very annoying in Flyff, it usually cuts off 3% of your experience and sends you to the nearest loadlight or loadstar. If youre at lvl 35 above, you'll probably know the meaning of agony at each passing level.

1. If you have a habit of using more than 3 pots to kill a monster, you probably might want to go back a level. Higher levels training 2 lvls more than you dont make a difference in experience, but it does to your penya.

2. Killing monsters 1 lvl below you is often a good way to save on spamming hp pots, but it may be slower, but it means using less pots and getting more. Usually you can kill the last monster you fought with just to get some food and penya then go back to the monster you are lvling with.

3. Try to keep a margin on what pots you want to buy, and if they can heal you enough, at lvl 15 is probably a good time to use cookies, lvl 24-28 for chocolates, and milk ect. If you have higher sta, you can possibly buy higher hp pots.

4. You'll get penya from monsters as well, and food too, use them up before you use the ones you bought, also....its a waste if you use pots too fast...usually its even good to let the bar fall down a bit before replenishing your health.

Tip: A good option is to buy two different foods, one for damage which goes beyond 1/2 the bar and one to reinforce your health while youre fighting. ie. Cookies for small damage, chocolate for heavy damage.

Quests, happy.gif Yay! Instant Penya -Two days later- bro pwede mahingi ng 30k?:

Quests give an obscene amount of penya each time you complete them. So its good to complete them while youre still lvling with that monster. If you lvl up without noticing the quests, they may disappear from the giver and you wont be able to take or complete them then. First request quests might just be a measly 4500, but when youre taking quests at lvl 28+ how does 27k sound like ^^?

1. Most quests need certain items, while others are automatically generated. Take example the quest from Paul, he asks you to get aibatt wings...of course...you probably have been fighting aibatts before...and havent seen one of those.

General Quests often are easy to do, since the monsters die and the item automatically goes in your inventory. So its sort of efficient to take them and just lvl up as you would normally do.

Request Quests usually require an item that is normally dropped from a monster, rare but it is always possible to fill the quest before moving to another monster.

Scenario Quests (Up to Scenario 3) Require you to collect 50 of certain monsters.
The first scenario quest is gained by Geron...and spreads to other npcs. You can take any of these subquests in any order, but you have to return back to Geron after youve collected the three evidences.
Nois and Valin is 2ClassFefern (lvl 16) 50 White TarinRoot
Roji and Zaikun is CreepNyangnyang (lvl 18) 50 Dungeon Rat Tooth
Macus and Benku is Captain Wagsaac (lvl 23) 50 Big Blue Honey

This is for a good 21k, the next quest is simply easy, just an errand with no monster killing in Flaris for 36k (Juria) and the last quest is for 52k (Neidn) (Easy for lvl 28+) I havent got to the 4th scenario quest yet...so...not sure what rewards that gives.

109k o.O; tell me its not worth it?

5. Dont spend all your penya when you get a big lot from Scenario quest, sure buy your 200k board and stuff, just remember to have enough penya to buy the next amor and weapons, and enough to buy some pots as well.

2. General Quests are often not worth the time, but they are there if you want to complete them. One quest is the one Iske gives you for the hair coupon (Kill CreepNyangNyangs), and later on at lvl 43, a quest which requires that will net you a plug earring, thats possibly seriously worth doing.

Saint Pang's quest at lvl 30 gives you a lvl 32 shield, and a lvl 34 weapon (happy.gif) be sure to take it, you only need to hunt Captain Jack the Hammers for 20 beards

Another good quest is at lvl 23, Martin at Saintmorning gives this. You need to kill boss bangs for a bit, but he rewards you with a STA Ring for Assist, INT ring for magician, and STR ring for mercs (all rings give +1 to their respective stat)

3. Request Quests you get from the npc Mikiel usually need you to get the semi-rare monster item drops from the respective monsters...they are much harder to get, but they are usually gained just by lvling up with that monster.

Note: Ive noticed the small versions of monsters usually give out the quest item more than the normal or Captain versions. Not sure, needs verifying.

4. Dont buy request quest items if theyre overpriced (common sense) if youre lvling with the monsters anyway, its best just to find them naturally.

5. You can sell your excess monster drops from request quests in a shop or just save them for your other characters to use when they get there, that way you wont have to waste them selling to the npcs.

6. Mas Dungeon Quests...the second quest gives you 52k o.O!

Shopping for the l33t equipment:

Armor and weapons are the things which keep you alive, and make sure your enemies dont. All upgrades are beneficial, but if you run out of penya for the next peice of armor?

1. Buy the weapon thats most useful for you, if youre going support assist, you might not want to even need knuckles. If you hate the slowness of the axe, just buy a sword from now on. Also its good to jump a weapon lvl for a bit....if you feel your speck knuckles are doing just the good damage, you probably dont want the lvl 22 knuckles...go for the lvl 27 spike ones instead. (Saves a bit too) Same goes with the shields....instead of buying a scale, just save up for the lvl 35 one instead.

2. Monsters drop some weapons and armor which arent found in the shop, those are good things to sell for a reasonable price. ie. Nile Staff which has 45-48 dmg with a requirement of lvl 15.

3. If you find an elemental card, you probably wont want to use it until you have to...elemental cards are very good in armor also. While dices are good for that special occasion.

4. Armor VS Damage, the less damage you get, the less pots you need. If possible try to buy armor as soon as possible, they might not do good, but every point of hp can add up to an extra chocolate or carton of milk. (Good for Dex classes who like to think armor is a waste of penya)

Assists, who needs them!? I dont!......Buffs po pls!:

A Pure INT assist is your friend, o.O! Well party member or someone who passes by. Their buffs can really make a difference in efficiency to kill monsters. Haste is a good buff to request, and so is a high level heap up. You dont need a heal, you need buffs! lots of em!

1. Partying with an int assist is the best way not to spend pots, they heal you. You dont have to worry about dying (Unless lag) and you can do this for hours. Be considerate though...if youre partying with an int assist you dont really know, try to make item distribution equal...there is a item division by order choice, so use that when youre with one...after all youre not spending pots.

2. If youre going to ask for a buff, ask politely. Dont go BUFFS PLS..OMG I NEED HASTE, WALA KANG HASTE!? lolololol! o.O; -silence- I dont need to explain why....

3. Battle assists have a right not to buff you if they feel that way, they need all the mp they can get, and often theyre busy whacking a monster to bits, also if an int assist is currently watching the health of his/her partymembers, dont demand to take a moment to buff you...chances are...ibabadtrip mo sila kung maghintay ka at shout in box "NGAYON NA!"

4. Basically buffs are a luxury for other classes than the assist, so use the timer up wisely, dont ask for buff in town, only to walk 2 minutes then ask for another buff...

Thats all x.x; I can think of, feel free to add or something....most credits go to everyone in the forums and from the daeternal site...(Damn I keep losing my favorites list), so this isnt my work. I just put down tips I learned from other players and my own small experience.

Selling your Stuff:

Not everything is buyable, but everything has uses. While most people sell stuff and others buy it, happy.gif never underestimate the power of selling at the right prices.

1. Cards and Dices are a bit pricey, so dont buy them until you have a good idea what youre buying, if someone sells a few cards....try and find a good price or deal, usually those in a user shop can be expensive, but...if they are beneficial to you..

Note: Prices right now with dices and cards, fluctuate between players, some regard them as really pricey luxuries while others will just cash them for 5000 penya...until there isnt a good guide for prices you better just hold on to them. Or if youre in need of cash, you might want to consider also what lvl they are. A lvl 3 Generator card is definitely worth more than a lvl 1 of the same element)

2. Items which arent in the shop (Weapons with names that are unsellable, meaning higher damage, but lower requirements than the next lvl, examples are: Sardine Kunckle, Slogger Sword). If you want to sell these quickly, try putting a price between the two weapons, the weaker one and the stronger one...chances are, a good price is in the middle of the two. Selling these rare weapons for an outrageous price is only going to net you one buyer: You and the one who falls for it.

3. Its good to sell your second hand armor, weapons when youre done with them, you can set up a shop by the blacksmith and open up a good selection of items. its also suggested to lower your prices, whats the point in buying your stuff if the blacksmith nearby sells for the same price >.>:

4. Bartering with other players can bring out a good and bad thing, youre basically trying to get a good deal, while the other is trying too...Be considerate when bartering with newbies...they might have a nice card or dice, but you should also let them know how much its worth, or offer a good deal anyway, even if they are newbies...an elephant never forgets...I assume us dont forget those who are good willed either.

I forgot the link to all the quests and information, I'll post them here later.

A good place to find lots of information about Flyff Quests and other tidbits, also has a lot of information about monsters and skills, a must for any newbie to read and research on.

Posted: August 10th, 2007, 9:51 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online