taultunleashed logoCloneing and Fast info... : FPS / MMORPG / RTS Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

Cloneing and Fast info... : FPS / MMORPG / RTS Discussion

Posted: January 31st, 2006, 4:29 pm

herb06
herb06's Reps:
Well im new here so ill add my 2 cents.I have played this game for a long time now and thre is alot to be found.Very buggy game etc.

Here is one Cloneing.

I have a nice comp and can hanlde 2 of any game out atm.That being said i also have several acct's to mxo.To take full adv i use whats called a "clone" to help me work more efficiantly.

All you do is right click your icon for mxo , copy and paste a new one.

Then in the "target" bar at the end add " -clone" and yes thats a space after.So it will go from this:

"C:\Program Files\Monolith Productions\The Matrix Online\launcher.exe"

To this:

"C:\Program Files\Monolith Productions\The Matrix Online\launcher.exe" -clone

Have fun and remember do it in order.Main then clone.If your main crashes then you have to log your clone out to run both again.

This also works for test server btw.

Posted: January 31st, 2006, 4:35 pm

herb06
herb06's Reps:
Sorry forgot about the fast info.One of the safest and most efficiant ways to make info without bann is by abusing the beg crtitical missions.

This used to be a good exp sploit was was fixed and they left the info.Which to me means its ok to use :D

When you first make a toon is has starter crit msisions and then org crits for each org.In that you will finish each org with a "meet niobe" "meet mero" etc etc.If youve never done machine missions and want info then do the crits til you get "meet agent grey" and at lev 50 its about 175k exp every 15-20 sec if your fast and all lev 50.

This is what you do:

Person with mission start mission leave team and let the team finish it.Work together to get it to 15-20 sec like i did.When they finish the mission have someone reinv you to team.Then repeat.

Machine building(tabor west behind hl)

Zion(somehwere dt..dirty zions)

Merv(magog w nearest building from hl)
Each of those buildings will spawn that mission in same building 99% of the time.The only down side is it ruins your org rep../shrug

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online