taultunleashed logoPlease post some 9dragons hacks, cheat, bot, in here : FPS / MMORPG / RTS Discussion - Page 3
newtopic  postreply
 [ 61 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
blue large dot

Please post some 9dragons hacks, cheat, bot, in here : FPS / MMORPG / RTS Discussion - Page 3

Posted: February 2nd, 2007, 4:18 am

adr3nal1n

Total Posts: 29
adr3nal1n's Reps: 0
haha yeah if only.
if only somebody could figure out the dupe methods.

Posted: February 2nd, 2007, 8:01 am

adr3nal1n

btw wasnt there a section coming for 9D?

makes it more populair.
since any decent search on google points to this website.
If there is a dedicated section for it.

Posted: February 2nd, 2007, 8:19 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Sure i guess we will release one. I was under the impression it was canceled based on the website but i guess i stand corrected we will get something up shortly :)

Posted: February 2nd, 2007, 10:27 am

adr3nal1n

ah got it, thanks for the update.

Posted: February 13th, 2007, 3:54 am

bobsyuruncle

Total Posts: 8
bobsyuruncle's Reps: 0
Well it appears that somebody has figured out a number of interesting exploits for this game already, but it doesn't look like the group involved is reporting their success anywhere on the web that I could find.
So far I know without question that somebody has srapped together a bot of some sort for farming, which is rather interesting since there is no auto targeting for this game so I am curious as to how they might have bypassed that one... The best I could come up with is the possibility that all spawn creatures have a different ID thats relatively easy to find in CE and the value for whatever is currently targeted 'may' be changeable on that.... worked into some sort of home-made macro program with asm patch ability I think.
In this case I figure each macro-player is limited to farming one kind of enemy spawn point at a time.

Somehow these macro players are able to take on high level mobs without being a member of any clan and without resting. Also, they appear to be able to deal out physical weapon damage at range. Any time I have seen this, the characters are always doing the exact same animation of "running." Frankly I haven't much of a clue on whats being done in this exploit.... Somehow the character is also breaking a 'rest' state and seems to 'glide' across a few feet every so often, which I assume is where the bot is actually doing some sort of exploited resting that still allows the player to continue farming.

As a new cheat possibility, adr3nal1n might have been onto something regarding the purchase dupe, and it may be more likely to be re-creatable in packets... depending on how cryptic this game's packets are. Perhaps a modified or corrupted value in the packet sent back could stop the gold from actually being deducted from your account. adr3nal1n, if you can run a log of your packet traffic when you make this 'dupe' transaction and post it, this may help to determine a possible hack.
*UPDATE to dupe* apparently this is already being exploited... Here's an interesting report from a player. "Last night I set up my character to vend in Heifi. I had 6 blue weapons and 2 jade collecibles. This morning it was all gone and I didnt get any of the moeny for the sale. Instead there was a crude sword of some kind. Please fix this. It is messed up that this could happen. I dont know exactly where to post this. I would like to get my items back if possible. More importantly fix this problem. I dont want to have my stuff stolen when trying to vend."
And here is one more to this same topic: "I've had this happen a couple times. When I checked back, someone else's stand was displayed and I had "Buy Items" instead of "Edit Stand" and when I closed, I didn't have my items nor the money for them except for the sales recorded in the logs.
What I did each time was simply relogged (even title screen) and my items were restored."
**So it appears the effect on the seller is 'temporary' I wonder if the player who cheated the store had a temporary or permanent effect.

At the moment that is all I can think of as I'm tired and rather frustrated that a recent bug on this damn game has disabled/locked both of the characters I've created so far.
I look forward to seeing a designated section for this game as its popularity appears to be picking up fast since acclaim started its open beta.

Oh, and as one final note... if anybody does find a value thats usefull or special in CE on this game, please be sure to post an update on what you found.... Usually it's enough just to know that something is editable in some way to figure out how to recreate it.

Bobs out

Posted: February 14th, 2007, 1:18 am

tault_azzy
tault_azzy's Reps:
Thanks for the information.

So far - runspeed and attack speed are client side.
I'm half inclined to think that gold dropping was too..

Maybe damage receieved ?

However.. Dodge / defence / stats etc. are not held client side. Either are buffs.

However I am still unable to bypass gameguard (with safety) to test :D

Posted: February 14th, 2007, 6:28 am

saereth

Total Posts: 39
saereth's Reps: 0
The zenos engine works fine with the latest version of GG but I cant get the speedhack to work, just gives a mem error and dies. I've seen these bots as well and interested in finding something... g15 keyboards and Nostromo game pads work for skill macroing, as for those bots... no clue.

On another note when is the 9 Dragons section coming? :P

Posted: February 14th, 2007, 12:55 pm

mac2ip
mac2ip's Reps:
New to board and was excited to see information relating to 9D in public boards so signed up for premium. Sorry to see there isn't a 9D section yet and no known working exploits.

In any case, hello to all!

Posted: February 15th, 2007, 10:14 am

tault_azzy
tault_azzy's Reps:
Ahha.. I have zenos.. yep the speedhack doesn't work. I guess that is down to gameguard :\

Posted: February 19th, 2007, 7:28 am

bobsyuruncle

Total Posts: 8
bobsyuruncle's Reps: 0
So far I have a couple of decent cheats for this game... How is everybody else doing on this?
Any Progress?
In relation to my last post, I have as of yet been able to duplicate to market exploit in any way I could think of so far aside from packet checking... which I kind of doubt I could do with gameguard in the way. I was able to get some memory poking to work and found a neat client side hack.
Asm seems to crash the game after a period of time... not sure why on that one.

Posted: February 19th, 2007, 11:36 am

adr3nal1n

bobsyuruncle (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
So far I have a couple of decent cheats for this game... How is everybody else doing on this?
Any Progress?
In relation to my last post, I have as of yet been able to duplicate to market exploit in any way I could think of so far aside from packet checking... which I kind of doubt I could do with gameguard in the way. I was able to get some memory poking to work and found a neat client side hack.
Asm seems to crash the game after a period of time... not sure why on that one.

which cheats do you got?

Posted: February 19th, 2007, 11:37 am

adr3nal1n

i cant even bypass GG so far

Posted: February 19th, 2007, 11:49 am

adr3nal1n

btw the gold dupe was achieved by getting you total gold to negative which causes it to max out in most MMO's

thats my guess, since they fixed a few ways to do it

Posted: February 22nd, 2007, 4:07 am

yuusuke
yuusuke's Reps:
Hey, i'd like to know if its posible to bypass gameguard to use macro program ? 'cause id like to make a meditation bot (ex. use mediation 40min -> press "p" to refresh -> meditation ....)

Posted: February 22nd, 2007, 11:06 am

adr3nal1n

from what i can tell bobsyuruncle seems to be able to bypass GG

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online