taultunleashed logoRappelz Melee Bot! "Rpzbot" : FPS / MMORPG / RTS Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 16 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

Rappelz Melee Bot! "Rpzbot" : FPS / MMORPG / RTS Discussion

Posted: December 2nd, 2007, 12:23 pm

penmyth
penmyth's Reps:
Rpzbot is a basic xp grinding bot, mainly made for my strider. May be compatible with other classes if you modify the milisecond timing on attacks.

Any questions, comments, or suggestions, post them. I check.
-----------------------
**UPDATES**
-----------------------
12/05/07 -

Tried to add in movement for finding more targets but couldn't get it to work right.

It's attatched as 1.3, if you can help please take a look at the script,

movea,b,c,d,e,f,g are linked to each other instead of:

movea
call check1

check1()
call moveb()

moveb()
call check2()

etc etc.

If you can help me out, please do. I've been working hard on this but I cant figure it out. I'm still trying to learn.

12/04/07 -

-Rpzbot version 1.2 available.
-Alot smarter. I rewrote the architecture.

------------------------
INSTALL
------------------------
F1- Melee/Melee&Pet attack
F2- Loot (disabled by default)
F3- Force Chip
F4- First Skill
F5- Second Skill

------------------------
USAGE
------------------------
Start up Rappelz. Login to your character. Find a nice spot with lots of mobs you can kill easily enough. Alt-Tab to Exhume and run the script (F5)
If you for some reason start the script before Rappelz, you must stop the script and restart it when Rappelz is loaded with your character in your grind spot.

------------------------
NOTES
------------------------
I know it sometimes spams the keys, but it doesnt do any harm to your exp gain. This does however have some impact on memory and will cause the bot to stop. I did what I could to minimize the spamming of keys, so memory should recover in time to not cause any downtime.

When the script cant find any targets it will wait for the respawn and then off it goes again. Incase you need to regain hp/mana, possibly a good thing.

Easily adaptable to use manapotions, you just need to find the colors and assign an if statement to the pixel location/color and then have it Call keyboard.keysdown("{F6}")F7, etc etc.

If you make any changes, please share them. This forum needs more Rappelz activity. Be curtious with your findings :)

Enjoy.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by Guest on December 5th, 2007, 8:50 am, edited 5 times in total.

Posted: December 3rd, 2007, 2:59 am

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
I have a feeling that is the same Exhume generic downloader bug that AVG reports. It will continue to report that bug until exhume is updated, unfortunatly.

To get around it... he included the sources. Run exhume and click open project and select the rapels.vbs file and you can run it. Delete the exe.

Posted: December 3rd, 2007, 6:31 am

penmyth
penmyth's Reps:
hmmm, well i thought i needed to include the script for it to run O.o since the exe does a RunScript("") and the point of the exe is to have a window with how to run it. i suppose i could include a txt file though, but i like the exe. more spifferific.

btw, how do you stop a script? that would resolve the issues with the bot still going outside of the game, except if you kill the process

Posted: December 4th, 2007, 6:52 am

penmyth
penmyth's Reps:
updated

Posted: December 7th, 2007, 11:21 am

horsty
horsty's Reps:
sry, dont understand vbs and cant help.

hope u bring my char to move soon ^^ dont abort ur work and make the Rappelz ppl happy ^^

Posted: December 16th, 2007, 6:40 am

penmyth
penmyth's Reps:
i havent aborted it...just gotten into VGExtreme :P im still learning vbs to do more in rappelz and VGE

Posted: January 2nd, 2008, 10:56 am

horsty
horsty's Reps:
Happy New Year ^^

@pen: any advance with ur bot?

Posted: January 3rd, 2008, 9:30 am

penmyth
penmyth's Reps:
im looking into finding my own offsets for rappelz and zuOnline. bare with me :)

Posted: January 16th, 2008, 4:31 pm

ccguy87

Total Posts: 3
ccguy87's Reps: 0
New update in Rappelz, doesnt seem to work anymore

Edit: I am having a problem with exhume spamming me for exhumehelper.hlp file when i start the script now. possible reason for it not working? trying to search the forums...

Posted: January 20th, 2008, 7:33 am

horsty
horsty's Reps:
yeah, ur right, bot doesnt work anymore

Posted: January 23rd, 2008, 10:30 am

penmyth
penmyth's Reps:
ill have to reinstall rappelz, had to reformat. i'll try to work on it again soon. Alot on my plate at the moment. sorry for late reply.

Posted: January 23rd, 2008, 2:49 pm

ccguy87

Total Posts: 3
ccguy87's Reps: 0
Penmyth I am willing to help out if ya need it. I dont have much knowledge with exhume but I have a lot of general computer/gaming knowledge. Just let me know.

Thanks,
ccguy87

Posted: January 23rd, 2008, 7:31 pm

sauron202
sauron202's Reps:
Didn't they also introduce Auto-traps in the last update? What they do is create fake targets to catch people running bots. If you are a player you can plainly see by the graphic that they are not a valid target - but they show up if you try and tab target a mob or something and attack. I don't know what the pattern is to make one pop yet, but I know they exist. If you attack the same target for 3 hits you get debuffed for something like 10 minutes of Wrath (-110% to all stats, regeneration and movement speed). If you attack more than 3 hits it lands you in the Abyss. Once in the Abyss you cannot get out until a GM summons you out and you will have Wrath for something like 90 hours of Real-time online playtime (at least that is what I heard). I saw one poor sap get stuck with it already on my server, so just wondering if anyone else has encountered them. The guy could barely move and he had almost zero health, power and stamina.

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
The Abyss

Rappelz sets aside an area where players that have failed to follow the rules will be placed. However, normal players can get there, usually by accident, by attacking an auto-trap. Auto-traps are used to catch bots. If a player attacks an auto-trap for 5 sec. or more, a condition called wrath is placed on them at lv. 9. If a player attacks an auto-trap for 30 sec. or more, wrath at lv 11 will be placed upon them and they will be thrown into the abyss. Wrath lowers every stat down drastically; usually 110% less than normal. A player can only leave the abyss by e-mailing Rappelz's customer service.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rappelz

Posted: January 27th, 2008, 12:59 pm

penmyth
penmyth's Reps:
if i could figure out how to obtain variables and adresses, i could put in the script a check to see if the name of the mob is one of these fake targets. Also, it would enable me to incorporate movement into the script. Unfortunately I don't know how to obtain these key components to make an efficient bot. Any help or knowledge on this subject is appreciated.

Posted: February 3rd, 2008, 4:32 am

horsty
horsty's Reps:
@Penmyth any fix? bot open only the rappelz window and dont press any key

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online