taultunleashed logoreal hackers. : FPS / MMORPG / RTS Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 4 posts ] 
blue large dot

real hackers. : FPS / MMORPG / RTS Discussion

Posted: April 9th, 2007, 3:02 pm

steelstarz
steelstarz's Reps:
Why is it that all i see around these days are pussys wanting free exploits and hacks. do it your !@#$%^&* self. and tault, you guys are sucking now, i remember way back when i could come here to find some usefull stuff to help me get into L2/FFXI but now. all i see on here are little whiny babies crying that hacking is bad and al they want are bots. as i just said, if you want !@#$%^&* done, do it your dammself. im tired of all you little !@#$%^&* crying about !@#$%^&*. i dont even see any real people ehre anymore, just fakes. this site used to actualy be good few years back, its just getting worse and worse cause none of you got any skillz on anything but forums and programs. go take a flying leap and !@#$%^&* learn how to use netstat and cmd promt. i dont care if this account gets report/deleted/banned from your site, you suck !@#$%^&* anyways. even you the tault owners may be worthy of the challenge now. but stil, all i see is people crying about farm bots and hack guards and !@#$%^&*. wel !@#$%^&* go around it dumbshit. ANYTHING, and i mean ANYTHING is possible, NOTHING is impossible with just a single basic computer. not saying guildwars is easy, but someday, someday...it will happen and that very server will go down again.

that is all.

Posted: April 9th, 2007, 3:29 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6816
lilfisher's Reps: 63
wow expressed how i feel at times almost word for word

Posted: April 28th, 2007, 11:12 am

antareus

Total Posts: 297
antareus's Reps: 11
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Tell me what do you consider skills? And since when has creating bots to play a game for you become a hack?

Tbh, the only thing I'd ever consider true hacking is when someone finds a way into a game server ( this is for mmos that is) and manages to change something which helps your character, such as lvls etc...

So no I don't really think there are any real hackers here on this forum, however there are a lot of programmers and atm a lot of users are becoming basic programmers themselvs ( it actually isn't that hard to program a bot once you learn the basic of it. Exhume ftw).

I don't think you should be complanning about the lack of programming skills that many users have. Why? Well mainly because they dont get the exploits and hacks as you mentioned for free, infact they pay to get prem and access this sites usefull info ( thus funding the site and keeping it up mind you), because they don't have much or any programming skills. I mean the home page even says the following
"Exploits Guide Macros Programs Bots Secrets Cheats Hacks Apps and MORE! " emplying that it has everything you need in order to start botting in games, however ofcourse many users who get prem don't even know what forexample autoit is, let alone how to find the location and colour of certain ingame objects using the autoit tools.
It may get annoying that people who don't know how to program complain, but I think the issue lies more with the person who submitted the program ( or other .. ) not being clear enough in his/her describtion.

All in all, let's just try to help each other out and try not to flame one another, just because someone is having a little trouble.

-Antareus

Posted: December 5th, 2007, 2:59 pm

drakuzdarksith

Total Posts: 16
drakuzdarksith's Reps: 0
well said antareus.
btw. the ability to spell is good to have... personally i believe 1337 speak may as well be just another ignorant approach to make yourself feel better. im really sick of it. im 25. when i hear 1337 crap or anything remotely like it. the first thing i think is "this guy is immature <stops>"

and like antareus just said. STOP trying to belittle others, to make up for what you are obviously ignorant of. when we stop messing with people. and start sharing information THINGS HAPPEN. ever play Vampire: the Masquerade - Redemption back when it was huge? information got passed around so much there was programs to cease up someones computer (and in-game tricks.) because we just had THAT MUCH knowledge of the game it was amazing. and new players always looked up to you like you were a god, ofcourse, i could wipe the entire map in 1 second....

but like Technology it is advanced when people are constantly sharing that information. and rapidly advances to a point that THEN there is no limit.

yes. there is a limit to hacking. and its people. if you choose to stagnate it. it will stagnate. if you choose to advance it. just hope theres other like-minded people to help bounce idea's off of ;)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online