newtopic  postreply
 [ 6 posts ] 
blue large dot

Cancel Premium (echeck) : General Discussion

Posted: March 1st, 2012, 8:01 am

lokey9

Total Posts: 9
lokey9's Reps: 0
Is there any way I could possibly cancel my subscription echeck, I'm very impatient and didn't realize that echeck took so long to process.

Posted: March 1st, 2012, 9:09 am

horyan

horyan's Reps: 1
premium
Welcome to TaultUnleashed,

If the payment is pending you should be able to cancel it, however if it has already gone through you will be unable to cancel and thus need to be refunded.

Please refer to paypal's help center: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/helpweb?cmd=_help

Is there any reason other than impatience for why you would like to cancel your subscription, Personally I'd recommend TaultUnleashed to anyone wanting bots, cheats, hacks and guides as it's a wonderful place and we get a lot of exclusive goodies before a lot of others do, from dupes, exploits, bots, guides, cheats, hacks and more.

I am not sure if taultunleashed currently has an option so if you are unhappy you can have a refund under x amount of days, I was more than happy when I started paying. Please reconsider cancelling your eCheque

Regards
- HoRyan

Posted: March 1st, 2012, 10:59 am

lokey9

No i'm cancelling cuz im impatient what i mean is, i didn't want to wait 6-8 days, so i used my credit card, my echeck is pending til march the 8th, thats why i want to cancel. I just grabbed a weekly premium to sort of test out this site, and when i get paid in a couple weeks i'll more than likely go with a yearly or monthly option. But i called paypal and they said i can't cancel even though its pending :/ doesn't make sense, so no matter what it's apparently going to go through so only tault admin im assuming can help me at this point.

Posted: March 1st, 2012, 11:01 am

lokey9

I also noticed once i got my weekly premium, that its not really premium its more like half-premium lmao i was not aware otherwise i would have just waited til i got paid.

Posted: March 1st, 2012, 3:10 pm

horyan

horyan's Reps: 1
premium
Lokey9,

As you've already recieved your weekly subscription I would guess the payment has successfully gone though, that's why you can't cancel.

We will have to wait until tault_admin comes and replies to this thread, please also keep an eye on your personal messages just in case he would like to get hold of you privately.

Regards
- HoRyan

Posted: March 1st, 2012, 6:12 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Yea problems with echeck is we have to wait for them to clear to refund them. Because if we refunded them and it was a fake echeck we would be hit with a fine. But no worries ill get it taken care of, just send one message and not multiples as it bumps you down the line.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online