[ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

Here is your free PSP!!! : General Discussion

Posted: April 19th, 2005, 10:50 am

tault_song

Total Posts: 18
tault_song's Reps: 0
premium
Hey just giving u a heads up on getting a free PSP if u want it. And NO u dont have to give ur credit card info. I found a way by this. All i ask is that u hlp me too by getting referred by me so we both get a PSP.

Its from the same company that gave out free ipods and here is a video interview and proof that it does work and how the company doesnt go bankrupt.

http://www.g4tv.com/videos/index.html?video_key=8872

Here is the link to it

Free PSP!

Now to keep my end of the deal. You need a paypal account for this instead of a credit card. When it tells u to sign up for ur 1 offer. Click the link to napster all the way at the bottom. Once u click this it says to sign up for the napster trial and u will be credited 2-3 days. Once u go to napster sign up by using paypal instead. You do not get charged. (unless u dont cancel by end of trial) just follow the steps and ur set. Now to cancel it by paypal just go to customer help center in the napster program. Click it and under the drop down box it should say cancellation or something like that. Click it and just cancel ur account. Just try to cancel it after u get credit for the offer just to be safe. And tell 5 friends or create 5 seperate accounts on the site to get ur free PSP. Enjoy

Posted: April 22nd, 2005, 5:37 pm

tault_o0ofoulo0o
tault_o0ofoulo0o's Reps:
Yeah, Free if you get sign up for Blockbuster's monthly rentals then get 3 of your friends to sign up as well, I think I would rather just buy one.

Posted: May 29th, 2005, 7:24 am

tault_sinister93
tault_sinister93's Reps:
Nothing's free you idiot! Why bother scamming people? Nobody will go there unless there stupid!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online