newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

Is this legal? : General Discussion

Posted: August 10th, 2005, 9:38 pm

lemonscent

Total Posts: 19
lemonscent's Reps: 0
I am thinking about upgrading to a premium account to take advantage of all these nice macros and stuff. However, I have a question. Have any of you that are currently using the macros and bots and stuff ever gotten your account banned/suspended?

If I do this and get caught will my account be banned right away or will I get a legitimate warning before its banned to stop my macros?

Would like some input from some premium members before I go about subscribing myself up for one.

EDIT: Everquest 2 is what I am planning to use this site for.

Posted: August 13th, 2005, 7:09 pm

tault_o0ofoulo0o
tault_o0ofoulo0o's Reps:
As long as you are around your computer occasionally you usually don't get banned, I suggest you never stay in crowded areas or for that matter anywhere for an extended period of time.

Posted: August 30th, 2005, 1:35 pm

deadlyblowfish

Total Posts: 731
deadlyblowfish's Reps: 4
lemonscent (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I am thinking about upgrading to a premium account to take advantage of all these nice macros and stuff. However, I have a question. Have any of you that are currently using the macros and bots and stuff ever gotten your account banned/suspended?

If I do this and get caught will my account be banned right away or will I get a legitimate warning before its banned to stop my macros?

Would like some input from some premium members before I go about subscribing myself up for one.

EDIT: Everquest 2 is what I am planning to use this site for.

Botting is a bannable offence, but to be honest you dont get caught if yor careful

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online