taultunleashed logoKalonline : General Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 12 posts ] 
blue large dot

Kalonline : General Discussion

Posted: June 21st, 2005, 9:41 pm

tault_byteme285
tault_byteme285's Reps:
anyone tried this game yet, it's got great Graphics for a free MMo hell better than Diablo.
if anyone has any info on this game post it up and see if Admin will start a Section for it, if so i'll appaly for the mod of it LOL

link to offical site is http://www.kalonline.com/

Posted: June 21st, 2005, 11:44 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Well need to get some feedback about it i have never heard of it before.

Posted: June 22nd, 2005, 2:37 am

tault_rabbix
tault_rabbix's Reps:
Looks like a free version of Lineage2 with a new set of skins. Not knocking it at all - if someone can legally put a new face on L2, and make it free - more power to 'em!

Posted: June 24th, 2005, 8:21 am

tault_byteme285
tault_byteme285's Reps:
no it's not Lineage with new skins, at least not Lineage II, never played 1.
but it is a Korean made game by inix soft.
i have been playing for about three days now, it has a quest system. good lvling and money makeing ,also has a Teacher Student relation where older players help out new players for game money for both. seems to be a quality game with not much info out there about it .

only parts of the system are open some stuff is still in translation but it looks like lots of room for finding bugs all should check it out not saying it's buggy but we all know how thing get messed up in translation at first :)

did i mention it's free and small download only 200 meg lol

Posted: June 24th, 2005, 9:19 am

tault_o0ofoulo0o
tault_o0ofoulo0o's Reps:
I'll try it out :-D Looks like it may be cool although Firefox prevents me from seeing the screenshots

Posted: June 24th, 2005, 10:11 am

tault_wtfhaxpum
tault_wtfhaxpum's Reps:
There arent any exploits or anything for this game. :(

Posted: June 24th, 2005, 8:10 pm

tault_byteme285
tault_byteme285's Reps:
That’s because it's so new its virgin territory and we got to find them, maybe the smarter guys here who know how find them can help find them :twisted:

Posted: June 28th, 2005, 11:52 pm

tault_byteme285
tault_byteme285's Reps:
I guess no one wants to play a free games or just don’t read the off topic section much.
Oh well their loss my gain if any of you guys get around to finally playing this thing, pm me if you find anything. I for one haven’t gotten anything to work like the standard cheats, roll back store price, trade disconnections, server reset rollbacks but I’m seeing a lot of money running around and it’s coming from somewhere so if anyone plays it and finds something pm me

Posted: June 29th, 2005, 2:10 am

tault_wtfhaxpum
tault_wtfhaxpum's Reps:
I tried it a while back but it got pretty boring fast.

Posted: August 27th, 2005, 4:48 pm

tault_monty
tault_monty's Reps:
Well after quiting lineage2 after over a yr of playin i stumbled on this free mmo. it aint to bad. graphics are good fer free mmo and quest systme is subpar. THERE ARE NO EXPLOITS AS OF YET. plenty of ppl shouting websites claiming hacks but most of em are downloader trojans piggy backing the website.(i tested most of em) so if u do play do be careful looking up the websites ppl shout. account hacking seems to be worse in this game than in the main stream p2p mmo's. But hey its free so ya aint actually losin anything.

Posted: August 27th, 2005, 4:58 pm

tault_monty
tault_monty's Reps:
Well after quiting lineage2 after over a yr of playin i stumbled on this free mmo. it aint to bad. graphics are good fer free mmo and quest systme is subpar. THERE ARE NO EXPLOITS AS OF YET. plenty of ppl shouting websites claiming hacks but most of em are downloader trojans piggy backing the website.(i tested most of em) so if u do play do be careful looking up the websites ppl shout. account hacking seems to be worse in this game than in the main stream p2p mmo's. But hey its free so ya aint actually losin anything.

Posted: September 13th, 2005, 4:22 am

uberllama
uberllama's Reps:
its a fun MMORPG i played it back in the day.
i bit laggy from the last i played. Lots of People.
Besides that its all fun and games

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online