taultunleashed logoNeed a script / plugin or help with one? Look inside! : General Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

Need a script / plugin or help with one? Look inside! : General Discussion

Posted: April 13th, 2005, 11:46 am

devestator

Total Posts: 64
devestator's Reps: 2
Lifetime Member (Scripting)
premium
Ok, I havn't been around here in a while, been busy with other real life stuff and havn't been playing many games because of my girlfriend. But I've got a lot more spare time here lately where I find myself doing nothing but browsing ebay or message boards so I think its time I try to do something productive with that spare time.

If you are in need of a particular script or type of script or a plugin and dont know how to do it yourself let me know.. None of my old games are currently activated so if it's something that would require testing you'll either have to be the guinea pig, allow me to use an account, or pay for me to reactivate an old subscription. I have inactive subscriptions to almost all the old mmorpgs including Everquest, SWG, WoW, EQ 2, Shadowbane (if it hasn't been purged), Horizons, DAoC, CoH, and I may be able to borrow a friends FFXI if I needed to.. I use to have two but since they had that stupid randomly generated account names I have no clue what either of my two accounts are.

Now if you need something and it requires testing and you consider letting me use an account of yours and are worried about my honesty, I'm sure there are still some people around here that remember me from way back when I was active all the time that could vouch for me.

Anyway if you've got something let me know, try to be as detailed as possible about what you need (especially what game it's in) and I'll get back to you on wether or not I'd be able to help with that particular item.

Posted: April 26th, 2005, 8:44 am

devestator

Total Posts: 64
devestator's Reps: 2
Lifetime Member (Scripting)
premium
Hmph, I guess no one needs anything these days lol....

Ok then the offer still stands but I did undertake 2 projects non XU related so if you do need something may be a little more delay than it was two weeks ago when I posted that.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online