newtopic  postreply
 [ 11 posts ] 
blue large dot

Paypal problems : General Discussion

Posted: May 22nd, 2005, 1:34 pm

lalawomans
lalawomans's Reps:
Hello all,

I've been wanting to become a premium member since I joined, however, I have Paypal account problems and is unable to pay via Paypal. I feel there should be an automated service where you can pay the 24.95 and receive the authorization code right away. If you need an example, you could look at NexusTK.

If there was this kind of automated service, I feel that more people would register and there would be less complaints about unsent registration codes.

Thanks,

Lala

Posted: May 23rd, 2005, 12:39 am

asl18fs

Total Posts: 2707
asl18fs's Reps: 1
Lifetime Member (Scripting)
premium
lalawomans";p="65450 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I feel there should be an automated service where you can pay the 24.95 and receive the authorization code right away.
There is already such a service, the problem is people use mail systems such as hotmail which blocks XUnleashed as a spammer (why I don't know, I doubt admin has spammed).

Then when they get no key they don't read how to recover the key and don't understand why the mail ain't reaching them.

Posted: May 23rd, 2005, 1:02 am

lalawomans
lalawomans's Reps:
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
There is already such a service,

Where is it, pray tell? I would love to pay for this service.

Posted: May 23rd, 2005, 8:06 am

asl18fs

premium
It's only available for paypal. :P Switching to another service won't make people not get emails thrown away by a spam filter anyway.

Posted: May 23rd, 2005, 1:39 pm

lalawomans
lalawomans's Reps:
My whole point wasn't about the registration codes, it was about being able to pay.

How am I going to pay when I can not use PayPal?

Posted: May 24th, 2005, 3:21 am

lalawomans
lalawomans's Reps:
Oh also,

I heard of someone being able to pay through Paypal WITHOUT a verified account; if this is possible, how to do it, or where is the topic where I can see the directions?

Posted: May 24th, 2005, 11:43 pm

Guest's Reps:
I would like an answer.. I'm going to send another PM to Admin about this.

Posted: May 25th, 2005, 10:24 pm

lalawomans
lalawomans's Reps:
My friends (around 3 of them) and I were going to buy this software.. but I guess we aren't going to.

Why should we pay for a customer support which is actually worse than NexusTK's or FFXI?

Posted: May 26th, 2005, 8:40 am

asl18fs

premium
Well, one of your friends should be able to pay via paypal. Most people can use paypal and they have a pretty low limit for being able to use their service.

Posted: May 26th, 2005, 6:36 pm

lalawomans
lalawomans's Reps:
asl18fs";p="65719 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Well, one of your friends should be able to pay via paypal. Most people can use paypal and they have a pretty low limit for being able to use their service.

I'm not sure if you understand our situation right now. However, I will explain it to you in best English that I can muster.

Out of our litte group, I am the only one that can read/write/speak English a little. Paypal.com is the only way that we can register our paypal accounts; however, it is in English which is too complicate for me to understand, so I can not sign up. My friends are stuck on the same boat.

If this site had an automated Paypal independent service (FFXI, Everquest, Allakhazam, or NexusTK-like payment services), I feel many would-be users would be able to pay for a service like this. I wish the Admin or one of his helpers would reply to my problem; it is disheartening to try to sign up for a service where there is literally no customer support.

If someone could tell me how to send money with no registered paypal account, or an uncertified paypal account, please tell me; I am all ears.

Posted: May 26th, 2005, 11:27 pm

asl18fs

premium
Well, that's Admins choice, I've already ranted on him for essentially abandoning the forum.
Honestly it seems all work is done by others who are unnamed but well, wyvernx has the daoc/wow/eq2/ffxiservice which is why I'm here nowadays.

Anyway, if you can make that post I have a hard time seeing how you can't understand the english on paypal. And to use an uncertified paypal account I think you have to first deposit the money, let paypal have some time to verify they actually get the money then use your depoisted money to pay for xu.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online