blue large dot

What Do You Think We Should Add? : General Discussion

Posted: October 26th, 2006, 2:34 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Title says it all. Post what you would like to see. Certain Type of Bots for Diff Games, Ways to make the site more user friendly, sections to add, ect ect. Post it here as we want to see what we can do to make the community better for all.

Stay on topic all off topics items will be deleted

Last edited by Tault_admin on October 26th, 2006, 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: October 26th, 2006, 3:14 pm

heroman13
heroman13's Reps:
i would like more hero online bots (or atleast updated ones/e-z to use ones), exploits (specially somethin for duping), because looking at how many bots/glitches/dupes/etc. on such a massive game as WOW, hero should have tons because they have a lower budget=more holes in their system. also a nice plvl section where people could offer plvling service for tubucks or ingame money/items

also a premium zone for runescape 2 would b nice with like good bots that actually work and maybe some good private servers and complete and e-z to follo instructions for private servers for it.

thats all i got to suggest atm but im sure i can think of some more good ideas.

thx =p

Posted: October 26th, 2006, 3:31 pm

klemmbob

Total Posts: 677
klemmbob's Reps: 137
Make a forum specialized for trading. Add another sort of point system that users can use to give postive/negative feed back on how a trade goes... kind of like keyhunt.com. If people are caught abusing the point system, there'd be a punishment.

The auction system currently on here has no activity aside from the occasional farming web site advert.

Doing this could only make Tault better, and possibly attract new people to the site. I'd be more than happy to be a trade forum mod if that would help any.

Posted: October 26th, 2006, 4:15 pm

kourath

Total Posts: 1979
kourath's Reps: 23
Active User > 50 Posts
well, we did get 2 serious posts, that pretty good.

im fine with the way the site is right now, but if your looking to do some adding, id like more support for third party developers not using your software, kind of like what ffxi windower did with windowerhelper.dll as to such an extent that we can weave our apps ever so slightly into the big picture for increased functionality. people can hook direct input + directX, and memory read, but if we had this software available that we can "plug" into our standalone apps (dll maybe?) without having to do it ourselves, everything would work much better together, and much higher quality bots and programs would be yeilded, not to mention, all the programs would have TU protection, and updates related to memory reading conflicts would be less painless. my 2 cents.

RIP kourath. 5/21/08

Posted: October 26th, 2006, 7:37 pm

blackmoon

Total Posts: 695
blackmoon's Reps: 9
Lifetime Member (Scripting)
kourath (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
well, we did get 2 serious posts, that pretty good.

im fine with the way the site is right now, but if your looking to do some adding, id like more support for third party developers not using your software, kind of like what ffxi windower did with windowerhelper.dll as to such an extent that we can weave our apps ever so slightly into the big picture for increased functionality. people can hook direct input + directX, and memory read, but if we had this software available that we can "plug" into our standalone apps (dll maybe?) without having to do it ourselves, everything would work much better together, and much higher quality bots and programs would be yeilded, not to mention, all the programs would have TU protection, and updates related to memory reading conflicts would be less painless. my 2 cents.

I believe they are actually working on that. We've tested a version of it on my WoW Tools and it has the TU protection but not written in XU or Exhume. :)

Posted: October 26th, 2006, 7:49 pm

bigbot
bigbot's Reps:
We should have 4 main bots for FFXI. A pl bot(we have a working one), a mining bot(atti has a beta and will hopefully release the full version), a tele-taxi, and a farming bot. Thats my input, im not a programer so unfortunately i cant help.

Posted: October 26th, 2006, 7:59 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
yep thats basically in the works and almost complete kourath. we need a chat room, an official irc channel, (unlike the unofficial one we currently have) something so we can chat.

Posted: October 27th, 2006, 7:04 am

splukany22
splukany22's Reps:
- Off-topic post omitted -

Posted: October 27th, 2006, 9:29 am

kolbiedarkcloud
kolbiedarkcloud's Reps:
yeah a legacy guide would be nice

Posted: October 27th, 2006, 5:06 pm

master112
master112's Reps:
Yes like WoW forums by confirmed guides: Trade skill / money guides and off guides. I dont want a guide how to get caverns of time rly. And more Auctionneer stuff would be great too :)

Posted: October 27th, 2006, 5:13 pm

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
I've had a few people ask for an MU-Online (www.globalmuonline.com) board lately, and i too wouldn't mind one. I know a lot of people play it.

The Vangard board needs to be updated with the usual sub-boards. EG. Confirmed/Discussion Exploits/Bots.

Posted: October 27th, 2006, 5:46 pm

lethal

Total Posts: 1352
lethal's Reps: 0
Lifetime Member (Guides)
I think we should add a section for Conquer 2.0 Online, not only does this game rock, but its free to.

Heres the website :
Conquer 2.0

Have any questions? Email me: lethal.tault@gmail.com

Posted: October 27th, 2006, 6:47 pm

tangents
tangents's Reps:
Phantasy Star universe was recently released so a section on that would be nice.

Posted: October 27th, 2006, 7:38 pm

rabidsoccerball
rabidsoccerball's Reps:
More support of online games that aren't necessarily MMOS.

Posted: October 28th, 2006, 9:00 am

syztem
syztem's Reps:
i would like some sortve easy function to record and do your own scripts and set it to repeat. something basic though ><. like you hit record run here, click this, click that, run back. then set it to repeat :D would take care of most of the mini bot problems.

oo and a conquer online bot that you dont gotta pay monthly for would rock, all the good ones you gotta pay for ; ;

EDIT!:btw as far as conquer goes, items drop and u basically hop around an area and kill things. a farm bot would get my nipples very hard! it seems in my head simple to make, specially since u guys do stuff where u make your own coordinates.

Last edited by Guest on October 28th, 2006, 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online