taultunleashed logoWhat does the Tault/Xunleashed Merger mean? : General Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 7 posts ] 
blue large dot

What does the Tault/Xunleashed Merger mean? : General Discussion

Posted: May 27th, 2005, 10:59 pm

kramerdk
kramerdk's Reps:
What does the merger mean for the user base? In my mind, when you have a huge boom in growth, you run into a lot of problems. More people demanding more, !@#$%^&* more, etc. Especially at the current lvl there are still too many loose ends and things not getting responded to.

Where do you see the community going? I have really enjoyed my time here.

Posted: May 28th, 2005, 1:47 am

asl18fs

Total Posts: 2707
asl18fs's Reps: 1
Lifetime Member (Scripting)
premium
If they actually hire someone to be a real moderator that filters out the bokeboke posts and answers user problems it might be decent.
For me personally I just see an influx of people who can't read the documentation and asks about AFBot in XUFish support threads while saying they're using XUFish. ;)

Recently I've grown more and more annoyed with the level of support provided, when I joined you could actually get a reply when you posted in the forum. Now it seems WyvernX is the only one who replies and he most certainly can't answer many technical questions.
The forum even has a blue card feature which can't even be used! There's functionality for reporting posts but you have to PM a mod about it, can't blue card it. sheesh... May seem trivial but I post a lot. ;)

Frankly, the way XU has been going the last half year I'll prolly withdraw sooner rather than later just to not support the product. WyvernX is a nice guy but he can't do everything.

Posted: May 28th, 2005, 6:14 am

kramerdk
kramerdk's Reps:
That is kinda what I was concerned about. It seems that you and a few others pretty much provide all the support you can, Wyverx does what he can with what he writes, and the rest just slides by.

Add on that the fact that your fixing to add a couple hundred to thousand people... great!!!

I for one would not be upset if the merger didn't happen.

Posted: May 28th, 2005, 10:30 am

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
Lol, sorry about the blue card problem, it seems that I am flagged as an admin and not a moderator so that is why they are not working, lol.

I'm fixing that.

Posted: June 6th, 2005, 4:10 am

Guest's Reps:
is there going to be a merger? the admin on tault keeps telling us users on his site w/ premium access not to sign up here because you guys are merging. i want xu bad.

thanks

Posted: June 6th, 2005, 4:30 am

asl18fs

premium
Guest";p="66467 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
is there going to be a merger? the admin on tault keeps telling us users on his site w/ premium access not to sign up here because you guys are merging. i want xu bad.
They'll merge in 2009 or so. ;)

Posted: June 6th, 2005, 4:30 am

asl18fs

premium
wyvernx";p="65866 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Lol, sorry about the blue card problem, it seems that I am flagged as an admin and not a moderator so that is why they are not working, lol.

I'm fixing that.
Oh yeah, blue cards still don't work.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online