taultunleashed logoU7buy.com : Guild Wars 2 Buy Sell Trade guild wars 2 logotu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

U7buy.com : Guild Wars 2 Buy Sell Trade

Posted: February 20th, 2013, 8:41 am

mryuck

Total Posts: 137
mryuck's Reps: 21
premium
Just wanted to share an experience I had with this site. I have used them exclusively since launch and have been nothing but very satisfied with them. Their prices were always the lowest and delivery was quick.

My last order however went something like this: Placed order, received a fraction of the total amount. Next day I contacted them and was told it would take a little more time to get rest of gold together. No big deal. Rinse and repeat this over next 3 days. Today, 5th day since I placed the order, I was told they couldn't deliver the rest because the price went up. After a 20 min and heated chat-session-- they offered to pay me the difference adjusted with the 'new prices' and a 3% bonus on all future orders. I told them to keep the 3%, send me the 'adjusted' gold total and I would be taking my business elsewhere. They asked what else I wanted and I simply said, 'my original order...at the price I paid'. They said they couldn't do that.

Not telling you where to buy your gold from...just where 'not' to buy it from.

Posted: February 21st, 2013, 8:35 am

firesolved

Total Posts: 26
firesolved's Reps: 1
premium
Thanks for the heads up man. What a bunch of fucktards.

Posted: February 22nd, 2013, 8:13 am

mryuck

Total Posts: 137
mryuck's Reps: 21
premium
yes, very sad. Prices were great, delivery was always quick... and if they couldn't fill the complete order they would let me know so I wasn't wondering what was going on.

The funny thing is...I asked the chat-session person to pull up my account and tell me how much money I've spent with them. At the risk of embarrassment, let's just say it's a !@#$%^&* shitload...even the session-person commented 'wow'. I asked him/her if their bosses really wanted to lose my business... why would they jeopardize losing a great customer over about $100... blah blah blah. I just got 'it's the company's rules...sorry'. He/she even at one point said 'I play GW2 too...want me to send some of my personal gold?".

Odd. wondering if company changed hands or something? Prices have gone up significantly-- and on other sites as well, but not all. Regardless, I'll be shopping around for a new supplier.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online