top right

TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

Legendary Defender of Ascalon (lv20 In Pre) : GW Guide Discussion - Page 2

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
rtlaverty
March 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
Nice. Also i recommend death lvling a pet to 20 and capping it, and then take it north for easer charr lvling. Also the bosses north of the wall give double exp.

ickle fick
March 31st, 2007, 4:59 am 

Sorry but death leveling with a pet isnt possible. after enemies kil the pet once, they do not get exp anymore. also, it is not possible to get survivor and LDOA at the same time on one character. DONT EVEN TRY ITTTT.

vexolate
May 10th, 2007, 11:39 am 

It is possible to get survivor title with legendary defender. You need to death level you pet instead of you. It is covered in http://www.presearing.com

dylan000123
January 28th, 2008, 2:42 pm 

ive tried going for this title before....i got to about lvl 13 and gave up lol. it was just sooooooooo boring

lemme
January 28th, 2008, 5:38 pm 

Dont forget that if you want the death lvling to be faster, try setting up as a warrior with frenzy/heal sig. I know it means you have to be active, but it will speed things up alot if you are willing to put in the time. I also have a necro in pre (lvl 14) and i can say that the necros are great for soloing charr. At lvl 8 i started and you can run an MM/Blood Fussion with GLoE (without accepting reward of course). It works really well and the minions are perfect for keeping you safe from any given argo. Also, no you cannot death lvl with the pet being the one dieing, however you can death lvl a pet to lvl 20 and capture it for fun later in the game. Also, there are more places to death lvl if you are afk durring the death lvls. If you go to wizard's folly, you can pull ice elementals to your res shrine (takes a while to set up) but as i hear, as many as 23 ice elementals at the same time. This means if you do it over night, you can come back to 23 lvls 20s and speed up the lvling even faster. If you chose not to use a warrior but still want to actively speed up your death lvl, get the warrior skill Heal Sig and spam it while pressing the esc key to cancel it before it heals you. This will lower your armor by 40. On top of that, you can also run as the foe is about to hit you and make it hit your back. This results in a critical hit which will make you take more damage. I understand if you guys decide not to do this, because you have to be active for it, but it takes something that could take months and lowers the time significantly. Also, if you have a friend in presearing (lvl 14+) have them power lvl you against charr. They do not gain exp from regular charr, just the bosses so it does not hurt them if you tag along for some exp. Also, it saves them the trouble of finding a death lvler. Also, if you do not have a friend who can power lvl you, you should start by taking Rurik's quest, which makes a series of lvl 5s to spawn that NPCs kill and you gain the experience from, do not accept a reward from this quest, just abandon it and start over. It is the fastest known, non power-lvl non quest, way to reach lvl 8. Also, as soon as you hit lvl 14, over night i would advise that you death lvl foes to lvl 19 (the highest lvl they can get off a 14) and kill them when you wake up to save time from doing "boss runs." You guys can look me up in game, however my account is currently banned for a character name, and that name happens to be the one on my presearing guy, so if i do not respond it is because i am either, banned or my name has been changed.

PM me at Either
1:Lemme Rapes Presear
2:Lemme Runs Santa
3:Lemme Got Nerfed
4:Lemme Has A Chick
I am Also Willing to Power lvl until i hit lvl 16 as long as you agree to let me keep all the exp from bosses and keep the charr kits that may drop.

[ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2