taultunleashed logoAccount plvl Or Share : Hero Online Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 6 posts ] 
blue large dot

Account plvl Or Share : Hero Online Discussions

Posted: February 6th, 2007, 11:54 pm

darkblades
darkblades's Reps:
Well guys since i get hacked and cant get more money i decide to quit my old account and say good bye to Darkblades :(
But i still love hero and still want to play it...
So i offer you to plvl one 58+ account ( Ruthless blade...its the best one that i understand ) its not about money or something...its about getting fun lvling.Im not going to hack the account or something else because i know what it feels to be hacked. All i want is to get fun lvling in a game that i like very much since a lot of time.
Well i know that this sounds Weird and that you think that all i want is to hack the account but all i want to share and plvl the character..
If you dont believe...i play rappelz...and my real character in there is lvl 27-28 dont remember..so i went Ebay to see if i could buy an account ( a mage ) so i found a guy selling it...and in the end...the guy decided to come back rappelz and lvl his account , so he knew how much interested i was in playing on his account...so he decided me to train his characters...and now we are friends and i train his account and also donate for cash in the game .

Its just up to you guys...all i want is to have fun while you sleep or cant play ( im at summer vacations thats why i have time ) but in the 16 im going with my family to the coast for vacations. And i dont want to start again from 0%.

And if i do something bad or else you can tell the admin of here and get my account banned

Well if someone 58+ ( ruthless blade ) want to have a plvl or just share the account add me to msn.
You can really trust me guys im a good person.

mauro_1428@hotmail.com

Dbs

Posted: February 7th, 2007, 8:01 pm

darkblades
darkblades's Reps:
Well im getting bored...now that i cant lvl with my own account im still waiting for some guy that needs help...i said 58+ because i like to grind at those lvls...well you can read the post again and again :wink:

Posted: February 8th, 2007, 4:19 pm

ryuzaki
ryuzaki's Reps:
are you saying you can power level me basically for cheap?

Posted: February 8th, 2007, 5:58 pm

lygerzero
lygerzero's Reps:
he's saying that since he got hacked, that he wants to play for someone at the lvl he left off at apparently for the love of playing, unless i'm interpreting that wrong....i'd do it if i trusted anyone anymore...(well i do, certain ppl)

Posted: February 9th, 2007, 6:31 am

ryuzaki
ryuzaki's Reps:
ooooh. Then why does he have something about Plvling..

Posted: February 9th, 2007, 11:34 pm

darkblades
darkblades's Reps:
Well guys this post was useful and im sharing an account with a guy that read this post ( i wont reveal his name )...
I have to say thank you very much for reading this post and helping me :) and thank you '' guy '' for sharing this account with me :roll:

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online