taultunleashed logoEarn TU Bucks/Get Free Premium Membership.... : Hero Online Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 31 posts ]  1, 2, 3  Next
blue large dot

Earn TU Bucks/Get Free Premium Membership.... : Hero Online Discussions

Posted: October 21st, 2006, 1:49 am

xxxgod

Total Posts: 416
xxxgod's Reps: 12
We need YOUR help, the HO is pritty quiet at the moment, spread the word of this wonderfulf site called "taultunleashed"O to your friends and get them to join the site.

We need some more Submissions, if you are wanting to submit some new material go to: HERE

The type of material we need is, Guides/Bots/Bypasses/Exploits/programs and anything else you can think off. But look in the forums before posting something we allready have.

Please Note: If you steal from anywhere you will be instantly banned and your IP, DNS, MAC Address, and Email. Will also be blocked from the site.

With the Material you submit, if you get three yay's before 3 nays then you COULD recieve a free premium membership and/or some TU Bucks if we feel you deserve it. With the premium membership, you will get access to all the other forums aswell as this forum, and you can get access to XUnleashed / Exhume

If your submission has not been confirmed and you have three yay's please PM me or another moderator/admin, and if you feel your Allreayd Confirmed Material has not been given any credit, then you may pm me saying why you feel you submission should get your TU Bucks/Membership.

We Hope to see some fantastic submissions, thanks alot for reading, Have a nice day :D

Last edited by xxxgod on November 14th, 2006, 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: November 14th, 2006, 9:09 am

josh12345
josh12345's Reps:
ill work on it

Posted: November 22nd, 2006, 11:45 am

ninjasenshi
ninjasenshi's Reps:
3 yays? 3 nays? How the heck do i post anything when all I can do is -sometimes- look at a topic but not open it?

Posted: November 22nd, 2006, 12:48 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
you can view your own topic but not others, other premium members will vote on your submission.

Posted: December 7th, 2006, 8:24 am

mtgldrcj
mtgldrcj's Reps:
so how many TUBucks does it take to get a free Premium Membership. and as of spreading the word i think i can do so because i kno a lot of people who would want the material here at TU. But yea i think i could do my job on spreading the word since i work for 2 companies in call of duty. i help spread the word for them. yea ill get to work on telling everyone. just reply to my post and please tell me how many tu bucks it takes. and i kno not to spam to get tubucks btw.

Posted: December 7th, 2006, 9:47 am

xxxgod

1000 TU Bucks can be exchanged for premieum

~ Ryan

Posted: December 7th, 2006, 8:30 pm

mtgldrcj
mtgldrcj's Reps:
ahh thats a lot. ohh well plent of topics to post on. too bad i cant post on the download sections.

Posted: December 7th, 2006, 9:41 pm

lilfisher

thats what the random image thread i started is for <.<

well not really it was made to have fun but since people wherent posting i thought earning bucks while doing it might them them to enter it

Posted: December 13th, 2006, 12:29 am

skybols
skybols's Reps:
God sorry....dun mind i post here?i made a lvl 1 to 31 topic n a quest helper only people view but people dun write down thier comments...or sae yeas or nays....then wat do i do?

Posted: January 10th, 2007, 7:58 pm

sn00pythedog
sn00pythedog's Reps:
one post=1 tubuck? is that it?

Posted: January 10th, 2007, 8:25 pm

lilfisher

in any section but general

Posted: January 18th, 2007, 11:02 am

lygerzero
lygerzero's Reps:
what if somebody has already made a guide on the subject you're working on? I'm thinking of making a guide for 1-30

Posted: April 20th, 2007, 10:57 am

heroguilder
heroguilder's Reps:
guys, im new here and i havent tried the premium yet. i just wanna know if it is safe to download bots from this site? are they gonna send keyloggers to my pc and steal my pw? coz the thing is.. i dont wanna get hacked and loose all my rares, coz i played this game fair and square since i started it. Im just tired of how long the leveling and grinding really is and i wanna use a bot that can help me lvl even though im afk. im tired of the blacksmiths too, ive lost amount of materieals and rare books and game currencies with the blacksmiths. so, now.. im planning to just lvl using a bot whenever im afk and hopefully attain the highest level as possible.

is there a bot/macro program that will allow u to level eventhough u r afk?

is there a hack on the blacksmiths?

are these bots/program safe to download? are there keyloggers in the site and the programs im gonna download? any info is really appreciated!

Posted: April 20th, 2007, 1:06 pm

lilfisher

if it a program put out by the site so by taultunleashed so has our login need then it will be 100% keylogger/trojan safe. other files which are just download and run are unknown but generally decided they are safe but it is not positive it is not.

Posted: April 20th, 2007, 1:16 pm

xxxgod

All passed files what are not in submit area's are clean all files in submit area is under investigation by members + moderators, but when you download files from any site even microsoft.com cos people can fake there site really well, use http://virusscan.jotti.org/ to scan it

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online