taultunleashed logoHero Bot : Hero Online Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 12 posts ] 
blue large dot

Hero Bot : Hero Online Discussions

Posted: October 10th, 2006, 2:35 pm

tetsussaiga
tetsussaiga's Reps:
im looking for a bot, and deciding whether to pay for premium or not...but what exactly is a bot? does it control your character and fight and pick up money? i dont understand how it can be done...im looking for a bot specifically so i can get rich without many hours of tedious playing. can anyone explain this to me? also, what are the chances of getting caught?

thx

Posted: October 10th, 2006, 3:11 pm

reijekt

Total Posts: 282
reijekt's Reps: 5
Active User > 50 Posts
Well yes a bot plays your character for you, picks up items and gold around you. Getting caught is, well it depends on where you bot. But it doesn't really matter anyway as bots are rarely ever banned because its hard to get proff. but the thing with hero is the GM quizes. bots can not answer them because they use random math problems in different places. And yes Tault has bots for Hero Online. Very good ones at that.

Posted: October 10th, 2006, 4:07 pm

tetsussaiga
tetsussaiga's Reps:
hmm..so tault has these kinds of bots that actually work? i mean...that come with the bypass and everything? because im kinda clueless on all of this programming/scripting stuff ^^...so im just looking for a program or something with instructions which is very user friendly =]

Posted: October 10th, 2006, 5:30 pm

reijekt

Active User > 50 Posts
everything here is simple and userfriendly. good instructions and you can even leave messages for the creators of the bots regarding any type of problems/suggestions you have.

Posted: October 10th, 2006, 6:04 pm

tetsussaiga
tetsussaiga's Reps:
ohhh alright. ill probably join then. two last questions...what happens in the gm quiz thing then? when it happens hero closes? =\ and...where are the actual bots? in the download section which i cant see in my browser right now? cuz on the left in the forums...like "expliots working" there are like 4 posts only...

-thanks reijekt.

Posted: October 10th, 2006, 6:25 pm

reijekt

Active User > 50 Posts
the thing is, this area of the forum just went through a cleaning and got rid of all the copies of the same bots. Now there are only useful bots. they are in the Hero Online Confirmed Macros, Scripts, and Programs section. As for the GM quiz, if you don't answer you get ported back to Dragon Castle, if you do answer but you answer 3 times wrong you get ported back to dragon castle. if you answer correctly, you get a fortune case. most of the time they contain useless stuff. after trying a system I've gotten 2 silver bars in 2 days. so I'm working on that currently. if it works out, then premium members will have a new trick to play with XD

Posted: October 10th, 2006, 6:49 pm

kourath

Total Posts: 1979
kourath's Reps: 23
Active User > 50 Posts
I was actually planning on attempting to make a GM quiz bot. But it may prove to complicated for pixel reading in Autoit alone: Hopefully it wont come to memory reading. nonetheless, it will at the very least play a sound when the quiz pops up, assuming I actually get it to work.

RIP kourath. 5/21/08

Posted: October 10th, 2006, 7:33 pm

xxxgod

Total Posts: 416
xxxgod's Reps: 12
can get it to play a sound but cant get it to answer. cos u have somethin like 3-4 attempts to get it right, if u dont then it teleports u to tavern

And cos the sum's are random it wont get them right cos it cant read text.. on the screen

Posted: October 18th, 2006, 5:29 am

heroman12
heroman12's Reps:
hey do these bots like auto heal? and can they skill spam for u? like so they train faster instead of havin to use a mount?

Posted: October 18th, 2006, 6:48 pm

reijekt

Active User > 50 Posts
yeah they can but I'm not sure if we have one or not. I know one could be made fairly easily though.

Posted: October 19th, 2006, 8:58 am

heroman12
heroman12's Reps:
cool

Posted: October 20th, 2006, 10:30 am

xxxgod

Total Posts: 416
xxxgod's Reps: 12
20-35 i can do within a few hours on a mount....

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online