blue large dot

I HAVE 100% WORKING BOT! : Hero Online Discussions

Posted: November 14th, 2006, 1:34 pm

daword
daword's Reps:
so i have very easy bot in hero online dragon servers

THERE IS ONLY TWO FILES INSIDE

axtrap ((its disable xtrap protection))

Hebot.exe ((press this and u bot will start working))

u have to do all this in launcher screen
u dont need to do nothing else and its work 100%

it press automaticaly 1,2,s,a,v,7,8 so it takes drops in the ground and use healt potions and chi potion

if i can get upgrade for free i give this bot here!! if someone need it =)

Posted: November 14th, 2006, 2:12 pm

reijekt

Total Posts: 282
reijekt's Reps: 5
Active User > 50 Posts
go put it in the submissions forum. if it is found to be working and virus free you could get either tubucks or a premium account for an amount of time.

Posted: November 14th, 2006, 2:54 pm

xxxgod

Total Posts: 416
xxxgod's Reps: 12
Or you can send a copy of it to me and i will post or check it.

As im the HO mod :P

Posted: November 14th, 2006, 3:53 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/vi ... ssions_FAQ

General Rules For Submission
5. DO NOT make a post that says "I have a good exploit but won't share it until I get premium". We aren't stupid. The submissions forum can only be viewed by other premium members and moderators. If your submission hasn't been accepted after a long time, chances are, it sucks and no one likes it. Claiming that someone is going to steal your information and submit it themself is an unfounded claim, because the moderators would obviously know. If you do this your thread will be locked, and we might have a negative disposition toward you. This includes being made fun of, a lot, if you choose to stay around.

this sorta works for this topic

Posted: November 14th, 2006, 5:29 pm

daword
daword's Reps:
lilfisher (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=36542&n=Submissions_FAQ

General Rules For Submission
5. DO NOT make a post that says "I have a good exploit but won't share it until I get premium". We aren't stupid. The submissions forum can only be viewed by other premium members and moderators. If your submission hasn't been accepted after a long time, chances are, it sucks and no one likes it. Claiming that someone is going to steal your information and submit it themself is an unfounded claim, because the moderators would obviously know. If you do this your thread will be locked, and we might have a negative disposition toward you. This includes being made fun of, a lot, if you choose to stay around.

this sorta works for this topic

i dont mean that =( of coure i want to give that bot others and then if its good then i can get that premium.. ok?

sory but i have very worst enghlis =) thats why its hard to say what i realy mean... u know?

Posted: November 14th, 2006, 7:15 pm

plissken
plissken's Reps:
Mmm if your bot is found worthy and hopefully your own then you will most likely be given Premium. I was given premium for my submission, just submit it and wait like I did.

Posted: November 14th, 2006, 10:22 pm

plissken
plissken's Reps:
Sorry for double post but I just noticed that he wants "Premium" first, so he can download a bot, he doesn't have anything. He has posted many threads saying he needs and wants a bot demanding.

Posted: November 14th, 2006, 10:51 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
as it seems he also does not know english that well. not something against him just saying it as what he was trying to say may not have come out as he wanted it to.
i just said that incase he wanted a premium before the bot was submitted. i hope no offence was taken by my previous or current post

Posted: November 15th, 2006, 12:34 pm

daword
daword's Reps:
lilfisher (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
as it seems he also does not know english that well. not something against him just saying it as what he was trying to say may not have come out as he wanted it to.
i just said that incase he wanted a premium before the bot was submitted. i hope no offence was taken by my previous or current post

yeah i mean just that. first bot.. then maybe premium =) lol

i submit it ..its takes some days more :P

Posted: December 7th, 2006, 8:35 am

mtgldrcj
mtgldrcj's Reps:
yea, i was reading about bots on the hero forums and they might just block all the ips that come from china. i dont know how thats possible, BUT im just giving you guys a heads up that they have Geno and Scott working on programs as we speak that will block the bots and could also get an auto ban for logging on with one. just watch out or create a noob acount before you test your bot with your name. ALSO! ive noticed that all the bots have names like: aeuktjhasjkfh and jnwqr224. they are very easy to tell that they are bots. as i said in a diff post i have a friend who can speed up your guys bots and stuff. reply to talk, ttyl.

Posted: December 7th, 2006, 9:53 am

xxxgod

Total Posts: 416
xxxgod's Reps: 12
[b]mtgldrcj AGAIN STOP ASkING FOR THE BOTS

WE CAN NOT GET BANNED FOR AUTOIT SCRIPTS.

We can only get banned for use of axtrap. So dont try and make it look like u know everything.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online