taultunleashed logoQuests : Hero Online Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

Quests : Hero Online Discussions

Posted: December 26th, 2006, 9:57 am

linho123
linho123's Reps:
This Quest(Criptic tale) has a lot of parts but in one part i cant continue...
It is when i talk to mad phisichian(dunno how to write) and he gives you the poison book and then you put in the statues but and then?
What should i do now?!?!!?

This is the main quest that i am in doubt but other people can put others doubts about anothers quests.

Posted: January 1st, 2007, 11:15 pm

teko29
teko29's Reps:
There is a certain order to doing that. Just take you books that he gives you and go to a statue place the book in if you hear a sound then that book goes there and move to the next one, but if you don't hear a sound when you place the book in the statue then it does not go in that statue. Unfortunately you can't pick which book to place so you have to motake the book out and move to the next one.

It is pretty much go to statue 1 place book in no sound, remove book and move to next statue until you hear a sound when you placed it in the statue.

simple version place book in statue hear sound leave book and move to next statue.

Placed book in statue hear no sound, remove book and move to next statue until you hear sound when placing book in statue. By the time you are done you will have all 4 statues with their proper books and will be able to continue,

Posted: February 14th, 2008, 4:23 am

pintacacetes
pintacacetes's Reps:
Unlock [Puzzle of Wisdom] located in Venom Swamp by using [Mae Solution Book], [Solution Book], [Ki Solution Book] and [the Solution Book]. After you have broken the seal, recognize the writings on the monument.
Note: To unlock the Puzzle of Wisdom, you must go to each of the four statues: Ghost Statue, Dragon Statue, Antidote Statue, and Apricot Statue. You have to place the books into the statues in a particular order that is randomly generated for each individual.
Go to a statue and insert the book. If a sound is played, it is correct and you may go to the next statue. If no sound is played, retrieve the book and try a different statue. Repeat this process until you have placed all four books. Then return to the Tombstone of Conveyance.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online