taultunleashed logoSome suggestion : Hero Online Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 7 posts ] 
blue large dot

Some suggestion : Hero Online Discussions

Posted: September 25th, 2006, 8:20 pm

hottoxic
hottoxic's Reps:
The HO submission section was really death a few months ago. But now it's really active. I'm glad that alot ppl share their scripts in that section. But i got a few suggestions / comments :

- The written code for the script should be viewable. that means no passphrase or watever so the user can read the codes to see if it's clean, useable or any high risk on detectable. And yet, the user can also give more comment or ideas on how to improve the scripts.

- I see alot ppl submit almost the same stuff on their scripts such as all the bots do hp/mp heals, pet's heal, item pick up, use charm return and etc. But no1 actually step up to do the detect GM quiz or maybe more answer the GM quiz. Yet i see 1 person suggest the project about that by collecting the screenshots. But it's kinda death now. GM quiz is hard to do but that is really needed script rather than same old stuff scripts over and over again.

I'm currently also testing on GM quiz detection. It's longggg way to go to complete state. if any1 can at least try do the script, give me a pm or reply here.

Peace :wink:

Posted: September 25th, 2006, 8:44 pm

reijekt

Total Posts: 282
reijekt's Reps: 5
Active User > 50 Posts
by death I think you mean dead and yeah someone did do some work on the GM Quiz detection. dunno if it worked or not as I don't use that bot. but yeah so far only one person has put a passphrase on their work and, because of that, has not gotten a single vote. except from the one he gave the passphrase to and of course from myself who gave it a nay until further notice. Scripting is a tricky thing. more complicated scripts require more time/effort which alot of people are not willing to do but some are. and yeah its rediculous how many pet leveling/feeding bots we have. I don't think they should warrent a premium anymore. More guides would be nice. yeah scripts and bots are awsome but thats not helping the legit players who joined for guides. so I am currently working on my character to make another guide. I had a request to make a lvl 40-50 guide and I will type that out as soon as I hit 50-51.

Posted: September 26th, 2006, 12:49 am

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
people shouldnt get the premium yes but thats what the community votes so they get it. to stop it get it 3 nays before 3 yays :)

Posted: September 26th, 2006, 4:59 am

cybergrill
cybergrill's Reps:
good point.. i also see mostly the same "trainers" i wish i could prog and help u guys, but i cant.. i just can test it and give feedback, so i did by the other trainers.. so far.

good luck for u :D

Posted: September 26th, 2006, 2:19 pm

xxxgod

Total Posts: 416
xxxgod's Reps: 12
First off all, i think the source code should be givin to moderators/admins if one asks for it to check. If they say yes its clean, then ITS CLEAN!

Two, there not all the same trainers they have differences. Like my latest one has everything i done so far.

hottoxic as for ur detection of the GM Quiz thats tricky, i tryed that but couldnt get it to work i can get it to look for colors and then the box but the questions are different arnt they?

Unless we get it to trail and error so First answer it submits is 1 then 2 then 3 then 4 then 5 then 6 then 7........ bla bla bla

If u are able to get it to work then please contact me and i will add it into my latest bot: http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/vi ... hp?t=38882

Posted: September 26th, 2006, 2:40 pm

texas32
texas32's Reps:
xxxgod, I believe after a certain amount of tries you get tele'd to DC .. so the brute way won't work =\

Posted: September 26th, 2006, 11:13 pm

xxxgod

Total Posts: 416
xxxgod's Reps: 12
Yah but if u dont answer it sends u back to town lol.

WE need a reall good method

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online