[ 19 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

What do you think about leveling : Hero Online Discussions

Posted: October 1st, 2006, 12:56 pm

samuraispnky

Total Posts: 684
samuraispnky's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
What do you think about the leveling in Hero, do think it's too much of a grind before you hit the next level; or is it better than other games you've played?

Posted: October 1st, 2006, 1:02 pm

xxxgod

Total Posts: 416
xxxgod's Reps: 12
Personally i dont like how slow it is for me, maybe be like that at like lvl 85+ or somethin like that.

I like lvling like in Diablo II you can get to lvl 80 pritty fast if someone lvls u, u can do it all byy ur self to 70 in around 15 hours i think...

But if u have reall good items like i DID on tat game u can get 1-90 in a day but after 90 its a long long time. lol i did get my char to lvl 99 :D max lvl hehe, but they all got banned :( cos i haxed it

Posted: October 5th, 2006, 5:26 pm

thespicycabbage
thespicycabbage's Reps:
I personally think that leveling takes much too much time. they give too little experience points. It's much worse than other games that I've played. Like xxxgod said, other mmorpgs are much faster

Posted: October 9th, 2006, 8:22 am

samuraispnky

Total Posts: 684
samuraispnky's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
i wonder what it's gonna be like at the high levels, like lets say around level 90 will it take like a month to go up 1 level from there

Posted: October 10th, 2006, 4:10 pm

tetsussaiga
tetsussaiga's Reps:
i think that being hard to level is good...because it makes the game more challenging, and the rank of a high level is more prestigious. i mean, if everyone is at level 99, the max, wheres the fun? theres no pride in being level 99 anymore, since everyone else is too. and so all the noobs can go o_O COOL STUFF. haha

Posted: November 23rd, 2006, 9:56 am

raven21x
raven21x's Reps:
AT my lvl 54, it takes about 8-9 hours constant grinding fighting leapords and ninjas using cryptic to lvl 55. ofcoz i shud be fighting tigers at that lvl, but my def is low...i heard rumours u need a month or 2 to lvl from 99 to 100

Posted: January 2nd, 2007, 3:32 am

lygerzero
lygerzero's Reps:
hmm....it seems to be going pretty fast for me....of course my mind are on other things when i'm grinding, like upgrading my equipment and what gems to do it with, what am i going to do in the future, what's on tv tonite, etc. So basically, i multi-task while grinding. I could be reading a book while grinding, just pressing v+a and occasionally the heal button because i kill my enemies before they get to do any real damage. ( Bows FTW)

Posted: January 15th, 2007, 10:04 pm

shadow_storm
shadow_storm's Reps:
well from my perspective getting from 1-35 was a breeze. but right now im finding it dificult getting 40

the xp requirements are to big. the jump to much when you lvl. You should be getting lvl 50 then it starts to slow down more.

well thats just my opinion

Posted: January 16th, 2007, 5:35 pm

sn00pythedog
sn00pythedog's Reps:
well im lvl 65 ATM, and yes i do find it very difficult after lvl 50. the monster just gives so little exp at after lvl 50 and it is so hard to move to BAMBOO because they amount of SD they do.

Posted: January 27th, 2007, 9:57 pm

ryuzaki
ryuzaki's Reps:
im level 19 and im finding it impossible to get to 20 even though im 90% there...i seem to die right before i get the level and then i die some more and before i know it, im back at 50% -.-

Yeah the quests are good for exp but honestly, its so much work to level. I guess your supposed to enjoy the game..ALL of it...but thats no fun because people want to PVP and stuff >_>;

Posted: June 24th, 2007, 10:09 am

anonymousm
anonymousm's Reps:
the lvling is good because it creates a challenge
if everyone was lvl 50 thatd be no fun
because the point is to lvl and become stronger and stronger so when u are high lvl u get to own
when u get to atleast lvl 30 it can be alot easier cus u can tank more at spirit shire
im a lvl 37 and i can fight at sp now pretty easily
which isnt bad but only downfall is how much hp they hav so it takes a lil more

Posted: June 28th, 2007, 12:54 am

zhinx
zhinx's Reps:
lvling is hard wehn u are 30 and 40

Posted: June 30th, 2007, 5:47 pm

anonymousm
anonymousm's Reps:
yea
thats why once u get to that lvl
its better to party with at least 1 person
so u lvl alot faster

Posted: July 1st, 2007, 2:01 am

xxxgod

Total Posts: 416
xxxgod's Reps: 12
lvling is hard wehn u are 30 and 40

Nope just get in a clan and M/D and then get the party bonus and let them go offf and fight where they want, and u fight solo. have a bear with you run around in ss beach then stop and spam attacks AoE Attacks

Posted: July 2nd, 2007, 7:19 pm

anonymousm
anonymousm's Reps:
yea

and true about the party bonus
but
at ss itrue all u hav to do is spam skills
but i dnt bout a bear cus my lvl 33 bear didnt do that much it just created mobs
but my lvl 46 hawk can actually kill em pretty easily
but it takes a good amount of damage when in big mobs

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online