taultunleashed logoWhat's the deal with TUbucks limits? : Hero Online Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 15 posts ] 
blue large dot

What's the deal with TUbucks limits? : Hero Online Discussions

Posted: January 17th, 2007, 1:34 pm

lygerzero
lygerzero's Reps:
why is there a limit to how many i can get a day?.....i'm initiating my plan for those who read my last thread, and i can't get any more bucks for my posts? what gives?

Posted: January 17th, 2007, 1:36 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
thats in there to keep people from spamming the forums to earn as many bucks as possible, we want you to keep on visiting the site to earn them so there is a cap

Posted: January 17th, 2007, 1:50 pm

lygerzero
lygerzero's Reps:
*sigh*........what's the limit and for how long......if that's allowed.......

Posted: January 17th, 2007, 2:28 pm

lilfisher

no clue, no clue

Posted: January 17th, 2007, 2:42 pm

lygerzero
lygerzero's Reps:
guess i'll have to send a pm to the one in charge then.....would i be wrong in saying tault is the boss man here?

Posted: January 17th, 2007, 2:49 pm

rabidsoccerball
rabidsoccerball's Reps:
30 bucks every 12 hours? Not quite sure. May be 40 or 50 lol.

Posted: January 17th, 2007, 2:56 pm

lilfisher

its something, why ask what it is? do trial and error. it will keep you more entertained than just asking for an exact number. also if TA said it correctly before the number changes depending how much you post, so the more you post the less bucks you will be able to earn per day.

Posted: January 17th, 2007, 3:04 pm

lygerzero
lygerzero's Reps:
lilfisher (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
its something, why ask what it is? do trial and error. it will keep you more entertained than just asking for an exact number. also if TA said it correctly before the number changes depending how much you post, so the more you post the less bucks you will be able to earn per day.

meaning you discourage posting frequently?.....

Posted: January 17th, 2007, 3:06 pm

lilfisher

no its what tault_admin had said. or atleast thats how i took it. example, lets say the daily cap of bucks was 10 per day, if you do that 3 days in a row it will lower itself to 8 bucks max per day. im not positive if this is how it works but thats how i understood it did

i discourage your necro posting as of late. anything over a 4 month bump i concider a necro post if it has nothing added to the convo and i delete them. such as your post bumpings from july 2006, posts where deleted.

Posted: January 19th, 2007, 12:09 pm

sn00pythedog
sn00pythedog's Reps:
lygerzero (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
lilfisher (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

meaning you discourage posting frequently?.....

lol, how i look at this is that the Admin wants you to be active in the forum and yet not spam. and if what lilfisher said is true, it it really messed up to set the limit on posting per day. If a person spams non-sense throught the forum, than they should be banned. isn't there some kinda of moderator that is respondsible for forum spamming? so my point is... take off limit per day. and assian a forum moderator to make sure no one is posting junk.

Posted: January 19th, 2007, 12:16 pm

rabidsoccerball
rabidsoccerball's Reps:
Mods can't ban people. BTW learn to spell assign. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

You can write your suggestions in the thread for it. (Anyone want to provide a link?)

Posted: January 19th, 2007, 12:19 pm

sn00pythedog
sn00pythedog's Reps:
sry for being chinese! sumone is racist.

Posted: January 19th, 2007, 12:30 pm

rabidsoccerball
rabidsoccerball's Reps:
Main Entry: racĀ·ism
Pronunciation: 'rA-"si-z&m also -"shi-
Function: noun
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Did I ever once say anything that claimed the Chinese are bad at English?

Posted: January 19th, 2007, 5:30 pm

kourath

Total Posts: 1979
kourath's Reps: 23
Active User > 50 Posts
sn00py i suggest you adjust your attitude. trust me, it will not get you anywhere here.

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
lol, how i look at this is that the Admin wants you to be active in the forum and yet not spam

i believe this has been explained to you multiple times, however, if for whatever reason you still dont understand, please do not hesitate to ask.

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
spams non-sense throught the forum, than they should be banned

i count complaining non-stop just as bad as spamming. if it were up to me, you would already be banned, soley for your attitude and your actions.

please clean it up, thanks.

Posted: January 20th, 2007, 7:13 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Yea locked. TU bucks are resonable. We arent going to give away memberships for free unless people want to help the site one way or another.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online