taultunleashed logoAlmost invinsible Character : Hero Online Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 9 posts ] 
blue large dot

Almost invinsible Character : Hero Online Submissions

Posted: February 28th, 2007, 10:47 pm

illusion7777
illusion7777's Reps:
alright everyone here it is...make a new character if you can use demon restrain weapon from other account to lvl yourself to lvl 10. find someone to plvl you to lvl 25 but this is the stats you need to do. put 30 into dex 30 into int and everything else on STR!!!!! become a warrior or assasin and lvl yourself to 45 and up..by lvl 50 you should be able to 1 hit 99% of other players in pvp...

Posted: March 1st, 2007, 8:21 am

catinthebox
catinthebox's Reps:
Hmm.. I'm almost level 50 with */12/50 on my warrior. When I hit, I hit hard... but that is only *when* I hit. With 12 or even 30 dex you'll be missing and missing. With 30 or 50 Int, expect to take a lot of skill damage -- which is pretty much what everyone uses in PvP.

Have you tried this build out yourself?

Posted: March 1st, 2007, 4:35 pm

illusion7777
illusion7777's Reps:
well this is what you do...at your lvl with pure str. just wear pure skill def armor and keep puting your stats to str. you should 1 hit alot of people cuz they dont have much def. by the way whats your in game screen name...id like to chat with you in game if thats ok.thanks

Posted: March 1st, 2007, 5:19 pm

catinthebox
catinthebox's Reps:
I'll try +Skill Defense armor when I hit 50 I guess. Right now I have to keep using my +Defense armor, otherwise I don't have enough defense to stay alive while leveling. I am already forced to fight mobs 4-8 levels below me to keep the risk of death acceptable.

I decided on pure STR early on in the game and from my research I found out you need 50 INT to be able to use the last set of skills, so my final build should end up being 12 Dex, 50 INT, and the rest STR.

I also have not spent any skill points because I am saving them to max out the final set of skills as soon as they are available. I think I have 100+ saved up. :)

Sorry, I purposely do not provide enough information on this forum to link my identity here with my in-game identity. I'd rather not risk my account being locked/banned/deleted.

Posted: March 1st, 2007, 5:40 pm

illusion7777
illusion7777's Reps:
well for training agains mobs you must use pure def armor...not % def and when you want to pvp just use pure sd armor.if your combat def is already really high then start using % sd armors or combination of both pure sd and %sd

Posted: March 1st, 2007, 6:23 pm

catinthebox
catinthebox's Reps:
I use +4 citrine based armors which I create myself.

Posted: March 5th, 2007, 7:37 pm

razcal
razcal's Reps:
I am not gonna FLAME you but I am gonna say NAY to your submission as tow things, one you did not give near enough info and two my level 70 PRAYS on your little level 50 all day long, you can't do enough damage with STR only AND still be able to actually hit someone with no dex.

At least with pure INT you let the skill do the hitting.

My best build is mostly str and int and it rocks....

Raz

Posted: March 5th, 2007, 9:07 pm

illusion7777
illusion7777's Reps:
lol doesnt really matter for yay or nay..im already premium user..just felt like posting it...and most people are str/int builds so it is a pretty good build to 1 hit alot of people. and of course a lvl 50 wont 1 hit a lvl 70

Posted: March 22nd, 2007, 5:52 pm

knotz_
knotz_'s Reps:
illusion7777 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
lol doesnt really matter for yay or nay..im already premium user..just felt like posting it...and most people are str/int builds so it is a pretty good build to 1 hit alot of people. and of course a lvl 50 wont 1 hit a lvl 70

Not anymore. Here is the how the truth lies:

Str/Dex is strong from levels 28~49 (At level 50, champions can easily de-buff your warrior buff, and their de-buff cooldown is much faster than the warrior buff)

Str/Int is strong from levels 10~25, and 50+ simply because the master skills and others a like are incredibly strong, all it takes is dodge rate(assassin) to avoid Str/Dex, and have skill defence (since you are Str/Int, you should already have plenty) to stand up to Dex/Int.

Dex/Int is really never strong in PvP because of low attack, and mid~high defence. I have all three of the combinations above, and I say my choices:

For wars(40~59): Str/Dex
For wars(60+): Str/Int
For heavy monster drops(Training at MUDO): Dex/Int
For quick leveling: Str/Int

Those are simply preference, but I think the above should go for many people as well.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online