taultunleashed logoComplete Quest list : Hero Online Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

Complete Quest list : Hero Online Submissions

Posted: January 13th, 2007, 3:26 pm

razcal
razcal's Reps:
OK Before you go banning me for C+P I am admitting this is a C+P and I don't want credit for they idea, I just think we need this info. A guy Named Muggzzzy has a website with this info but its in a drop down box format and very hard to read casually, but I fount it in text form at:
http://www.c-12.org/complete-quest-guide-r33.htm
So here it is, I know this list helps me alot!

Raz

Compiled by Mugzzzy

Quest: Repair the Broken Knife
Reward: [Minor Healing Tea] x 50
Description:
Meet [Tavern Clerk Sohae] at Dragon Castle and inquire about the Quest.
Bring [Broken Kitchen Knife] to [Blacksmith Jang] at Dragon Castle
Conversation:
Do you think you can do me a favor? It's nothing big. There's been an increase in customers lately. So, my kitchen knives are wearing out much quickly due to the increased use. Do you think you can take a broken kitchen knife to the blacksmith and get it reparid? I'm too busy that I can't leave the tavern.
I have a Kitchen Knife that became dull and broke into two pieces. Can you please take this to the blacksmith and get it fixed?

Quest: Violent Wild Boar
Reward: 2500 Gold
Description:
Meet [Farmer] at Dragon Castle and inquire about the Quest.
Bring the requested items to [Farmer] at Dragon Castle.
Requested Item: [Wild Boar's Molar] x 10
Conversation:
The crops are ripe and it's time for harvest. But recently, Wild Boars have came down from the mountains and are ruining my crops. A couple of farmers and I tried to chase them away but never suceeded. They are so aggressive that people have been getting hurt. I'm looking for someone to abolish them. You can find the Prairie Boars by crossing the stream back there. I'm sorry but can you please bring back the Prairie Boar's Molar as proof?

Quest: Lost Ring
Reward: [Jadeite]
Description:
Meet [Ornament Store Wang] at Dragon Castle and inquire about the Quest.
Bring the requested Items to [Ornament Store Wang] at Dragon Castle.
Requested Item: [Bandit's Emerald Jadeite Ring] x 10
Conversation:
Can you please help me? On my way back from buying some Emerald Jadeite Rings from the western merchants, I was robbed by thieves. I was supposed to deliver those rings to the wives of high officials. If I don't deliver the rings to them by the promised date, I will have to close my business because trust and punctuality is everything in this business. You have to bring the rings back before the promised date. I'll pay you generously.

Quest: Eliminate Black Wolf
Reward: [Experience] 4775
Description:
Meet [Castle Physician] at Dragon Castle and inquire about the Quest.
Bring the requested items to [Castle Physician] at Dragon Castle.
Requested Item: [Black Wolf's Canine Tooth] x 10
Conversation:
I know that we don't really know each other well, but can you please do me a favor? There's been a large increase in the number of patients who've been visiting me lately. With this sudden increase in number of patients, I need more medicine ingredients. 've sent people to Highlands where there's an abundant amount of medicinal herbs but they either come back hurt or don't come back at all. You look like you can handle the perils of the mountain however...how about you go and get some ingredients for me? You truly are a kind person. I'll tell you how to get to the Highlands. Go out through the east gate of the castle and head straight. You'll see a mountain. Pass that mountain and you'll be able to see a road to the Highlands. When you get to the Highlands prepare yourself, since that is where most of the dangers of this quest lies.  I wish I could just ask you to find the herbs that I need from Highlands, but only an accomplished healer would know how or where to find them. Instead, could you bring back some teeth of Black wolves?­

Quest: Liquor Retrieval
Reward: 3 Character specified weapons ; 10000 Gold
Description:
Meet [Chief Guard Lee] at Dragon Castle and inquire about the Quest.
Bring the requested items to [Chief Guard Lee] at Dragon Castle.
Requested Item: [Wild Ape's Liquor] x 10 ; [Great Black Wolf's Head] x 1
Conversation:
Me and a squad member are going to have a drink after our shift.I heard there's a great liquor that's made by Wild Apes in the Mystic Hills. I believe it was called the Ape's Liquor. . . But, as you can see, I'm on duty so I can't go get the liquor myself. So I was thinking. Maybe you could go get the Wild Ape's Liquor for me. Anyway there's also been a Great Black Wolf attacking innocents in the area. People have been notified but the area's still dangerous. Can you go kill the Great Black Wolf and bring a Great Black Wolf's Head as proof? Please help me out.

Quest: Tedious Request
Reward: 6000 Gold
Description:
Meet [Tavern Clerk Sohae] at Dragon Castle and inquire about the Quest.
Bring the requested items to [Tavern Clerk Sohae] at Dragon Castle.
Requested Item: [Mighty Ape's Liquor] x 10
Conversation:
What are Ape's Liquor? Do apes really make their own liquor...? A lot of customers have been asking for the Ape's Liquor lately. Especially the Mighty Ape's Liquor. What do you say? Do you think you can get them for me?
Quest: Cleaning Up the Mess
Reward: [Vicious Emerald Leather Boots] x 2 ; 2000 Gold.
Description:
Meet [Tavern Clerk Chung] in Highlands and inquire about the Quest.
Bring the requested items to [Tavern Clerk Chung] in Highlands.
Requested Item: [Grey Bear's Leather] x 10 ; [Rogue's Round Knife] x 10
Conversation:
From what I hear, the authorities have been on this case already, hunting wild animals and fighting bandits.But as usual, I can't trust them to carry out this job properly. So I was wondering if you could help us out. It'll be too much for you to handle all the cases, so just hunting Dark Bears and fighting Rogues would be great. As form of proof, if you bring the Dark Bear's Leather and Rogue's Round Knife, I will give a little something in return. It might prove useful one day.

Quest: Delivery to Dragon Castle
Reward: [Healing Tea] x 60 ; [Experience] 16260
Description:
Meet [Tavern Clerk Chung] in Highlands and obtain information on the Quest.
Conversation:
I received a letter from Blacksmith Jang and the Dragon Castle Physician. They're running out of materials for making weapons and medicines. They were asking me if I had any Bear Galls and Iron to send them... But I'm fresh out. Whatever materials I need, I can get by myself, but I will need help in getting enough to send to those two. Could you please gather the materials for me? You know where the Rogues and Dark Bears are, right? If you hunt them, you'll be able to get Dark Bear's Galls from the Dark Bears and Irons from the Rogues.

Quest: Securing the Transport Route
Reward: [Copper Earrings] ; [Copper Amulet] ; 2000 Gold
Description:
Meet [Banker Sunny] at Dragon Castle and inquire about the Quest.
Bring the requested items to [Banker Sunny] at Dragon Castle.
Requested Item: [Assassin's Tablet] x 10 ; [Renegade's Dagger] x 10
Conversation:
We're trying to transport some goods to the eastern region. But in order to do so we must go through the Highlands which is occupied by Violent Soldiers and Assassins. To make matters worse our guards have gone on another convoy to safeguard the goods. Please bring back the Mystic Killer's Tablet and Violent Soldier's Dagger as proof that you've eliminated them. Good luck.

Quest: Silk Delivery
Reward: 12000 Gold
Description:
Meet [Linen Shop Hwang] at Dragon Castle and inquire about the Quest.
Bring the following items to [Tavern Clerk Jun] in Venom Swamp.
Item: [Silk] 10
Conversation:
I need to ship some silk to the tavern in Venom Swamp but I can't leave my shop. Would it be possible for you to deliver the silk for me? What do you say? Thank you. It's not urgent so if you have other things to take care of, you can take care of them first and then head for Venom Swamp.

Quest: Eliminate Red Illusion Follower
Reward: [Demon Mask] x 2 ; 2000 Gold
Description:
Meet [Tavern Clerk Jun] in Venom Swamp and inquire about the Quest.
Bring the requested items to [Tavern Clerk Jun] in Venom Swamp.
Requested Item: [Red Illusion Spearman's Tablet] x 10 ; [Red Illusion Archer's Tablet] x 10
Conversation:
This is driving me nuts!  Have you seen them too? I'm talking about the Red Illusionism Spearman and Red Illusionism Archer~! They were in hiding before. But after Lord Mang passed away, they've been getting out of hand. Watch out for them while you're out there. But then again, if you have the time... Would you mind taking care of them? Great~! Go through their pockets after you kill them, you'll find a tablet on each of them. Please bring these tablets back to me. By turning those in to the authorities, I can receive a reward. Well then... Good luck~!

Quest: Eliminate the Poison Toads
Reward: [Carbuncle Ore] ; [Azure Ore]
Description:
Requested Item: [Poison Toad's Liver] x 10
Conversation:
I can't go to sleep at night because of the toads that croak all night. I can't drive them away because they're huge and poisonous... Can you please help me? You're such a righteous person! Thank you~! Good luck. While you're working at it, after you kill them, can you please bring me their livers? They can be sold to the market for a considerable amount of money.

Quest: Silk Retrieve
Reward: 3 Character specified weapons
Description:
[Lost Silk] can be found in the chests in Venom Swamp.
Requested Item: [Lost Silk] x5
Conversation:
Oh my... I lost the silks that I was bringing from the Wild Plains~ I was walking through a swamp area when I got attacked by a group of thugs. I lost several bundles of silk because of that incident... I don't know exactly where I lost it. I was in a hurry... But one thing is for sure, that it's around East Ho-Nam's Swamp area. Thank you for your help.

Quest: Antidote
Reward: [Vicious White Dragon Armor] x 2 ; 5000 Gold
Description:
Bring the requested items to [Physician] at Dragon Castle.
Requested Item: [Green Viper's Fang] x 10 ; [Poisonous Spider Sack] x 10
Conversation:
Jun sent you? I see... Thank you so much for coming. I've heard of your reputation before. The reason that I asked to see you is because I have numerous patients that have been poisoned by Green Vipers and Poison Spiders. In order to create an antidote for the patients, I need their poison sacks to extract the essence I need to counteract the poison. Could you get some poison sacks from the animals so that I can make the antidote? I really need your help.

Quest: Revenge
Reward: [Healing Tea] x 100 ; 3000 Gold
Description:
Meet [Weapon Store Hyun] at Dragon Castle and inquire about the Quest.
Bring the requested items to [Weapon Store Hyun] at Dragon Castle.
Requested Item: [Red Illusion Rogue's Hairpin] x 10
Conversation:
Have you seen the Red Illusion Rogues in the Viper Swamp area? If you're ever headed that way, can you please do me a favor? During the era when the power of the Red Illusion religion was at its peak, they murdered my family while I was away from my house. Lately, I've been hearing rumors that they've been growing in power. To stop them, we must attack their very core. Will you help me in stopping the Red Illusion once and for all? Can you please hurry? The longer we let the Red Illusion followers to roam around, the more atrocities they'll inflict on innocent citizens. After you defeat them, bring me a Evil Rogue's Hairpin.

Quest: Trade Route
Reward: 2 Skill books for your class
Description:
Meet [Tavern Clerk Liu] in Sprit Spire and inquire about the Quest.
Bring the requested items to [Tavern Clerk Liu] in Sprit Spire.
Requested Item: [Virago's Evidence] x 10 ; [Ancient Slayer's Evidence] x 20
Conversation:
Do you know about the Southern Plains in the Dragon Castle region? It's located west of here. It's a strategic area which was created to restrain the Red Illusion Guild. Recently, the army of Red Illusionists has cut off our supplies route and is plundering from us. The people of the Dragon Castle are recruiting adventurers who pass this route to help them. Would you like to join? Wow... You're such a righteous man! My tavern is not doing well, because of the emerging Red Illusionist army. I wish you could help me. For now, can you please hunt down Virago and Ancient Slayer? Reinforcements from Dragon Castle will be dispatched to the case and will take care the rest. Oh yeah! I think Bookstore Clerk Seo from Dragon Castle had a request. He said that he was looking for the reason of the Red Illusionist army's expansion. He was wondering if any of the Red Illusion's leaders had an answer to it. So, when you kill them, search through their bodies thoroughly and look for any clues. You should give them to Seo later. Don't strain yourself too hard. I'm sure if you kill them, you'll find something.

Quest: Material Supply
Reward: [Emerald Jadeite] x 3 ; 35000 Gold
Description:
Meet [Tavern Clerk Liu] in Sprit Spire and inquire about the Quest.
Bring the requested items to [Tavern Clerk Liu] in Sprit Spire
Requested Item: [Green Goblin's Arrow] x 10 ; [Scorpion's Tail] x 20
Conversation:
Do you know about Green Goblins and Scorpions? The Green Goblins use arrows, so you'll be able to get the arrows from them. For medicinal ingredients, get the Scorpion's Tail. It's known as a universal medicinal ingredient. It's going to take a while before the warriors from Dragon Castle arrive, so take your time. And also, watch out for the Scorpion's poison.

Quest: The Crazy Four
Reward: 3 Character specified weapons ; [Experience] 280070 ; 10000 Gold
Description:
Meet [Weapon Store Hyun] at Dragon Castle and inquire about the Quest.
Bring the requested items to [Weapon Store Hyun].
Requested Item: [Horror Knight's Sword] x 5 ; [Corrupt Monk's Weapon] ; [Black Leopard's Canine Tooth] x 15
Conversation:
Have you heard about the Crazy Four? The Crazy Four consists of the Horror Knight, Virago, Ancient Slayer, and Corrupt Monk. I don't know the exact reason, but I've heard that the Crazy Four have been causing panic throughout the Ho Nam Region. Many martial arts are gathering to defeat these foes, but most of them are fighting Viragos and Ancient Slayers. Could you help our forces out by fighting Horror Knights and Corrupt Monks? Once we eradicate the Crazy Four from our lands, I think we will, once again, find peace. You'll be able to find Horror Knights and Corrupt Monks in the Spirit Spire area. Bring back their weapons after you defeat them. The government has ordered me to give out rewards to warriors who had taken part in exterminating these trouble makers but I cannot give them out to anyone without proof. If I were to just give out these rewards I could get into serious trouble... On a side note, if you could, can you do me a favor? I don't know why, but recently Black Leopards have become increasingly ferocious and have started to attack travelers. Since you'll be heading to the New Haven area to clear out the Horror Knights, could you take care of the Black Leopards while you're there? I'll need the Black Leopard's Canine Tooth as proof.

Quest: Skill Book Retrieve
Reward: [Revival Pill] x 100 ; 20000 Gold
Description:
Meet [Bookstore Clerk Seo] at Dragon Castle and inquire about the Quest.
Bring the requested items to [Bookstore Seo] at Dragon Castle.
Requested Item: [Moon Devil Skill Book(Volume 1)] from [Amphibian Warrior] ; [Moon Devil Skill Book(Volume 2)] from [Amphibian Heroines]
Conversation:
Have you seen the fish looking creatures around the Spirit Seashore? Hmm... What were their names? Ah! Amphibian Warriors and Amphibian Heroines. They stole the Moon Devil Skill Book from the archive at Dragon Library and mastered the skills in it. They're using these skills for their own personal evil schemes. Could you do me the favor or defeating these monsters and bringing back the book? With your skills, I believe you should be able to defeat them. But be careful!  There are two volumes of the book. I don't know which one of them has which skill, so you'll have to hunt for both of them. Thanks for helping me out.

Quest: Tavern Clerk Ming's Request
Reward: [Tavern Clerk Mimi's Circlet] x 2 ; 10000 Gold
Description:
Meet [Tavern Clerk Ming] in Southern Plains and inquire about the Quest.
Bring the requested items to [Tavern Clerk Ming].
Requested Item: [Cruel Swordsman's Falchion] x 15
Conversation:
I lost a lot of customers because the Cruel Swordsmen have been blocking the trails which lead to this tavern. I need someone to wipe them out... Do you think you can help me? You can find the Cruel Swordsmen outside the village, along the beach. After you wipe them out, please bring me their swords as a proof that you've killed them. I'll give you a nice reward upon your return.

Quest: Craftsmanship
Reward: 2 Character specified weapons ; [Experience] 1421560
Description:
Meet [Blacksmith Jinmu] in Southern Plains and inquire about the Quest.
Bring the requested items to [Blacksmith Jinmu]
Requested Item: [Blind Swordsman's Falchion] x 3 ; [Forest Leopard's Claw] x 20
Conversation:
I'm working on several new weapons and I need some materials for them. I would get them myself, but I run this shop alone. So, I cannot leave. So I was wondering if you can get them for me... What do you say? It shouldn't be too difficult for somebody like you. Good. Go out of the village and look for Forest Leopards. Their claws make a very nice decoration for weapons. Also, have you seen the sword the Blind Swordsman carries? The sword may look crude, but it's made with the strongest material . If you melt the sword, you could obtain a good quality of materials. Please do these for me.

Quest: Abolishing the Thieves
Reward: [Jinsu's Hawk Armor] x 2 ; 5500 Gold
Description:
Meet [Gate Guard Jinsu] in Southern Plains and inquire about the Quest.
Bring the requested items to [Gate Guard Jinsu] in Southern Plains.
Requested Item: [Black Ninja's Bamboo Hat] x 20 ; [Red Hawk's Feather] x 20
Conversation:
Black Ninjas and their pet Magic Hawks are causing a lot of troubles for us. They steal goods from the people in Southern Plains. I'd really appreciate it if you can wipe them out... Then I will count on you to solve this problem. I heard that Black Ninjas and Black Hawks are found in the bamboo forest outside the village. As a proof that you have wiped them out, bring me back Black Ninja's Bamboo Hat and Red Hawk's Feather. I'll have a reward ready for you according to the law.

Quest: Recovery of the Lost Goods
Reward: [Banker Sun Hwa's Black Pearl Ring] ; [Banker Sun Hwa's Crystal Amulet] ; 10000 Gold
Description:
Meet [Banker Sunny] in Southern Plains and inquire about the Quest.
Bring the requested items to [Banker Sun Hwa].
Requested Item: [Banker Jin's Commodity] from [Venom Clan Valkyrie]
Conversation:
The Crimson Sky has raided our storage recently and has taken a considerable amount of items of. I want to retaliate and get our items back... I asked the Guards for help us, but they're always busy with other issues and are not being such a great help. So, I was wondering if you could help us. Could you? It was found that the raid was carried out by Poison Guild Valkyries. If you defeat them, you'll be able to get an item which contains a clue to the whereabouts of the lost item. Please bring that item back to me.

Quest: Bookstore Clerk Woon's Present
Reward: [Experience] 1729920
Description:
Meet [Bookstore Clerk Seo] in Southern Plains at Dragon Castle and inquire about the Quest.
Bring the requested items to [Bookstore Seo] at Dragon Castle.
Requested Item: [Gift from Bookstore Woon]
Conversation:
I wanted to send a gift to a friend of mine... He's name is Seo. He runs a book store in the Dragon Castle. His birthday is coming up in a few days, and I wanted to send him a gift. As you can see, I'm not in a condition to travel a long distance, so I was wondering you can help me.
Did you say Woon sent you? Oh... A pearl colored marble! I told Woon that I wanted one of these when I last spoke to him 10 years ago. I guess he still remembered. Quite a guy! He didn't have to go through all this trouble, but he remembered that it's my birthday. I definitely have to thank him properly. Could you wait here for a moment? I'm going to write a thank you letter to Woon. Sometimes I wonder how Woon is doing around this time of year. Could you get this to him as soon as possible?

Quest: Manufacturing
Reward: [Experience] 4434240 ; 120000 Gold
Description:
Meet [Linen Shop Baek] in Southern Plains and inquire about the Quest.
Bring the requested items to [Linen Shop Baek] in Southern Plains.
[Tiger Leather] is made from 20 pieces of [Youngblood Tiger's Leather] and is manufactured by [Linen Shop Dan]
Requested Item: [Tiger Leather]
Conversation:
Recently, I'm designing a new Tiger Leather clothing. But I've been having some problems obtaining Tiger Leathers. I also need to get help from Linen Shop Hwang from Dragon Castle. Do you think you can help me? First, get Small Tiger's Leather. Then, take the leather to Linen Shop Hwang in Dragon Castle. He'll process it to Tiger Leather. Bring the processed Tiger Leather to me. Good luck.

Quest: Investigation of the Incident
Reward: [Emerald Jadeite] x 3 ; 120000 Gold
Description:
Conversation:
Ah. I received the message from the Guards. Jinho of the Golden Transportation Group was wounded and is recovering here. He's currently unconscious so if you have any message for him, you can leave it with me. I'll give him the message when he wakes up. Jinho of the Golden Transportation Group has a serious wound and is recovering here. You should go talk to Gate Guard So Hwa for more information. I cannot give you any details unless you get a Investigation Request Scroll. I cannot give you any details unless you get a Investigation Request Scroll. Oh, I remember. Jinho was muttering something last night. Something about a Sack... ... Ah! Gold Sack! That's what he said. He kept muttering something about a Gold Sack and went unconscious again. I don't know what it is but I guess it's very important. I will write you a note. Show that to Gate Guard So Hwa and ask her the questions. She was the one who saw them off, so I bet that she knows something about it.
Ah! That's right. I think I've heard about it too. I heard that they carry valuable goods in the Gold Sack. Those sacks are important evidence that should help to solve this case. Do you think you can get them for me? I believe that Fearsome Tiger Regiment Mace Warrior and Fearsome Tiger Regiment Cruel Archers should carry those.

Quest: Self-Sufficient
Reward: 250000 Gold
Description:
Bring the requested items to [Tavern Clerk Ming].
Requested Item: [Golden Viper's Leather] x 20
Conversation:
Many transporting groups have been attacked around the Bamboo Mountains region by bandits. This is causing a lot of problem for my business. Although, the guards are now out fighting the bandits, I still have to get some items that are urgently needed... But I find that it's really hard to find the items by myself. Can you please help me? What I really need right now is Golden Viper's Skin. Please hurry. I need that to keep my tavern open. You can find the Golden Vipers in the Bamboo Mountains region.

Quest: Lurking Conspiracy
Reward: [Jinsu's Lead Mask] x 2 ; 20000 Gold
Description:
Requested Item: Take [Secret Scroll] to [Fearsome Tiger Regiment Chul] in Bamboo Mountain and received [Fearsome Tiger Regiment Chul's Note] in return.
Conversation:
We have tried to wipe out the Fearsome Tiger Regiment many times, but since they were so good at hiding, we always failed. However, one of them has offered us to trade his information for clearing his records. We agreed to his proposal since we were so desperate. He said that a large party could be easily seen and risk a danger, so, he asked us to send a few people to meet him. I believe in your abilities, but it might still be dangerous. What would you like to do? He said that he will be hiding in the bamboo forest. Take this Secret Scroll. You'll need to show this to him in order to prove that you were sent by us. If everything goes well, he'll give you a note. Please bring me back that note.

Quest: Attack of the Fearsome Tiger Regiment
Reward: [Linen Shop Owner Baek's Dragon Armor] 2 ; 300000 Gold
Description:
Bring the requested items to [Linen Shop Baek]
Requested Item: Two [Contracts] from [Fearsome Tiger Regiment Shadow Ninja] and [Fearsome Tiger Regiment Fire Witch]
Conversation:
Last night, Fearsome Tiger Regiment Shadow Ninja and Fearsome Tiger Regiment Fire Witch raided my shop and ordered me to make 100 suits for them in a week. They are certainly not going to pay me. Moreover, they forced me sign two of their contracts. I'm too weak to do anything about it. But, I think you are capable to resolve this case. Please help me.

Quest: Mysterious Incident
Reward: Experience 10593251 ; 100000 Gold
Description:
Go talk to [Banker Sun Hwa].
Conversation:
Recently, there have been many unsolved cases, and this is driving fear throughout the community. The most mysterious case is where the residents keep disappearing one by one. Also, the people that have gone on long journeys have not returned. The Guards are investigating the cases, but they have not found a clue yet!¦ I believe in your abilities. Can you please investigate this case?
Hmm... I don't know how much you know, but after the last raid by the Poison Guild, I did some investigations on my own and found out that there was a connection between the Poison Guild and the Fearsome Tiger Regiment. I have discovered that the Fearsome Tiger Regiment were also handing the corpses of people to the Poison Guild after they kill them. And it looked like that the Poison Guild was using the corpses for some use. And I guess as the payment of those corpses, the Poison Guild must have promised protection of the Fearsome Tiger Regiment. I don't think a single individual will be able to resolve this case. I tried asking for help from the Guards, but there is no proof to get them actively involved in this investigation... I think finding the corpses of the Golden Transportation Corp workers will be our best chance, but I'm sure they have already hidden them somewhere. If we can find the corpses, we can proceed with the investigation much faster. As a proof that I have sent you to work on this investigation, I will give you this necklace. Show the necklace to Blacksmith Jinmu along with the corpses you discover.

Quest: Eliminate the Leader
Reward: [Banker Sun Hwa's Emerald Jade Earring] ; [Banker Sun Hwa's Emerald Jade Bracelet] ; 50000 Gold
Description:
Meet [Banker Sunny] in Southern Plains and inquire about the Quest.
Requested Item: [Fearsome Tiger Regiment Master's Possession]
Conversation:
We need to take an action before the Fearsome Tiger Regiment force increases, but the Guards are saying that they have limits. They're looking for help among the warriors. Do you think you can help? Take care of yourself. Everybody has said that the best way to annihilate the Fearsome Tiger Regiment is to kill their master. The Bandits will be lost without their master. You're a strong warrior, so I know you'll be able to complete this job. When you kill the Fearsome Tiger Regiment Master, please bring me back one of his items. I need a voucher in order to give you a reward.

Quest: Requesting Support
Reward: [Experience] 9494475 ; 300000 Gold
Description:
Meet [Chief Guard Lee] in Southern Plains and inquire about the Quest.
Bring the requested items to [Chief Guard Lee at Dragon Castle]
Requested Item: [Record of Fearsome Tiger Regiment]
Conversation:
We're getting ready to wipe out the Fearsome Tiger Regiment. Hmm... I guess there's an internal problem with Fearsome Tiger Regiment. OK. Now's the chance. We'll have to hurry and wipe out the Fearsome Tiger Regiment at once.

Quest: The Counterattack
Reward: 3 Character specified weapons ; [Experience] 12536655
Description:
Meet [Gate Guard So Hwa] and inquire about the Quest.
Bring the requested items to [Gate Guard So Hwa].
Requested Item: [Venom Clan's Tablet] x 40 from [Venom Clan Soldier] and [Venom Clan Butcher]
Conversation:
A member of our uniform has suffered a serious injury while investigating Fearsome Tiger Regiments. He died as soon as he wrote the last letter. In his last letter he said, 'The Poison Guilds are plotting an attack on the Southern Plains.' ... After more investigating, we found out that the Poison Guild Giant Soldier and the Poison Guild Giant Butcher are arming themselves with strong weapons and poisons. Would you please hide to their base and get the Poison Guild's tablet? we need their information to seize their levels and skills.

Quest: Find the Asylum
Reward: [Experience] 16301754 ; 550000 Gold
Description:
Bring the requested items to [Fearsome Tiger Regiment Chul] in Bamboo Mountain.
Requested Item: [Relaxation Liquor]
Conversation:
We received a message from Fearsome Tiger Regiment Chul again. He said that he had found the way to the Poison Guild's hideout, but it's heavily guarded. So, he was unable to get near it. He has more information. Can you please go make contact with him? Thank you. He mentioned that he'd like a drink so take this Relaxation Liquor.

Quest: Toxic Pandemonium
Reward: [Emerald Jadeite] x 5 ; [Citrine Ore] x 5 ; [Experience] 37142848
Description:
Meet [Bookstore Clerk] in Southern Plains and inquire about the Quest.
Bring the requested items to [Bookstore Woon].
Requested Item: [Broken Pieces of a Poisonous Box] x 5
Conversation:
The Great Poison Genocide is the skill that you extract the poisonous force from a corpse and mix it together with your power to perform a deadly attack. This skill is very power. Not only is it hard to master, but also the corpse has to be rotten for 100days in a toxic box. If the Poison Guild knows about this skill, they must have put some forces to protect these boxes. Go destroy those boxes, and bring some pieces of the broken box to develop an antidote.

Quest: Mysterious Spell
Reward: [Flowing White Fortune Case]
Description:
Requested Item: [Bloody Ninja's Armor]
Conversation:
Not so long ago, Bookstore Keeper Seo came in and said that he is working on a new skill book to implement the new swift movment. He said he needs to research the Bloody Ninja's Armor to complete the book and asked me to find someone who would bring it to him. I don't understand why he doesn't put out a job offer and has to ask a common person like me. I said I would do it becaus he said he would compensate me very well. The Bloody Ninjas are so dangerious that I could not find anyone that would do the job. Can you please help me?

Quest: Life-Long Achievement
Reward: 8 Character specified weapons
Description:
Requested Item: [Venom Clan Amazon Bell] x 5
Conversation:
As you may already know, in order to create a high quality weapon, you must need proper heat treatment and forging practice. These two processes filter out foreign matters in the alloy so that the finished product is a lot stronger. Since these procedures are inherited over a long time, the craftsmen do not wish to share their techniques with others. I wish to make an excellent blade that will finalize my achievement. However, with my skill, I don't think I will be able to make a such thing. I heard that the Poison Guild Amazon's Bell carries an excellent ability that the enemy does not know about. So, I thought that if I research that item, I might be able to overcome my problem. I thought you might be able to help me, what do you say? Thank you so much. I'll reward you considerably afterwards. It will be hard for me to study the contents of the item from just one or two, so I need at least 5 of them. I should have told you this earlier? I'm sorry... Thank you so much for helping me and good luck.

Quest: Extravagant Ornament
Reward: 620000 Gold
Description:
Requested Item: [Great Tiger's Leather] ; [Great Tiger's Tooth]
Conversation:
I guess most people are getting richer... The demand for higher quality goods have increased dramatically. I'm happy with it, because my sales has increased. However, the number of people who ask for strange things has increased as well. A rich guy came in one day and asked me to make a sword that has a sheath with the Great Tiger's Leather and the handle with the Great Tiger's Tooth. As you know, I cannot leave my store to get the materials. I was wondering you could help me. I believe in your ability. What do you say?

Quest: Delicate Flavor
Reward: 4 Character specified weapons
Description:
Bring the requested items to [Linen Shop Baek].
Requested Item: [Golden Viper's Meat Loaf] x 5
Conversation:
The latest word has it that the Golden Viper's Meatloaf is the greatest delicacy. However, a commoner like me cannot hunt them on my own... Such delicacy is only available to rich people or strong warriors like you. Recently, a rich looking fellow came along saying that he wanted to taste some. This has really nothing to do with my business, but since he offered a big amount of money, I said I would get them for him So, I was wondering of you could help me... I will pay you considerably. Oh~ Thank you. He wanted 4 Golden Viper's Meatloaves, but since my business is doing well, I think I want to try some too. I don't think there will be another chance like this. Including one for me, please get 5 Golden Viper's Meatloaves.

Quest: Extravagant Jewel
Reward: Uniforms x 2
Description:
Find [Linen Shop Baek] in Southern Plains and get some request to go into the Quest.
Bring the requested items to [Linen Shop Baek]
Requested Item: [Killer Beast's Gem] x 5
Conversation:
You know that there are a lot of big spenders nowadays, right? I don't know how long it'll last, but as a merchant, this is a very good thing for me. However, there are many picky customers who want items that are unique. For example, there was this rich guy who ordered this distinctive clothing. He required the Killer Beast's Gem as the accessories to the clothing. I heard Killer Beast appears in Bamboo Hills. I do not know how such thing could cost so much, but he paid a lot of money in advance. So, I could not resist to take his order. However, it seems like I do not have an ability to kill all those villains. I think God has sent you to me. I will pay to significantly. Please get the Killer Beast's Gem for me. Thank you~ One thing that you must remember when you pull out the gem from its forehead is... that you should be careful not to damage the gem. The value of the gem will decrease greatly if it's scratched or damaged. I need them right away. Can you please get 5 Killer Beast's Gems?

Quest: Predictable Move
Reward: 3 Character specified weapons
Description:
Meet [Banker Sunny] and inquire about the Quest.
Detailed Inquiry: [Deployment Request]
Conversation:
It is not true that the country became wealthier. In fact, everybody was living a much better life before. There has been a rumor that Mutant Warriors and other monsters around here have started an unusual movement. It is difficult to determine if that rumor is true, so I need to hurry the investigation and request a Deployment order from the general. Can you help me with the investigation? This task requires extensive difficulties so please listen carefully to my intruction. First of all, when you are slaying through Mutant Warriors, you will find a Mutant Warrior Telegram. Because the encoded telegram is torn to pieces, one piece would be useless. Find 5 pieces of the telegram and bring them to Bookstore Clerk Woon for decryption. Then bring the decoded telegram to Gate Guard So Hwa and receive a Deployment Request. Finally bring that request to me.

Quest: Emerging Conspiracy
Reward: Grand Ginseng x 34
Description:
Requested Item: [First Seen Skill Book] x 5 ; [First Seen Claw] x 5
Conversation:
Here you go. Please pass this on to Storage Keeper Sun Hwa. I heard that the last Mutant Warrior Telegram ordered the Mutant Warriors to attack people and steal from them since they are more wealthier now. I guess the Deployment Request was sent to the general in anticipation of the Mutant Warrior's attack. Recently, Devil Claws have been acting up outside and even inside of the castle. They had such increase in their strength that arresting or killing them have been very difficult. Last night, we have captured one Devil Claw that sneaked into the castle. Through the interrogation, we found out that they have obtained a new skill book and a new claw which boosted their strength. Many people have already left to kill Devil Claws to find the truth of their sudden increased strength. Would you like to join them? Good... You warriors' chivalry amaze me. There are two objectives on this mission. Figure out what kind of equipments the Devil Claws are using to see if the rumors are true. If it is true, then confiscate their equipments so that they're unable to use. You need to bring 5 First Seen Skill Books and 5 First Seen Claws. Bring these items to Escort Warrior at Dragon Castle and he will give you some advice.

Quest: Abolishment
Reward: 6 to 12 of [Burning Red Fortune Case]
Description:
Meet [Bookstore Clerk Woon] in Southern Plains in Southern Plains and inquire about the Quest.
Bring the requested items to [Bookstore Woon].
Requested Item: At least 5 [Fearsome Tiger Regiment Stout Warrior's Rock]
Conversation:
It seems like the deployment order has finally been authorized due to the repeated murder and plundering by the Mutant Warriors and Devil Claws. The deployment order has been given to wipe out the Fearsome Tiger Regiment Stout Warriors. Many of people have left already to abolish them. Do you want to join? Good. But simply killing them isn't enough. We have to get rid of the magical rocks which are used to scare and control the underlings. First, kill them and bring back at least 5 Fearsome Tiger Regiment Stout Warrior's Rock. The more is the better.

Quest: The Ultimate Resource
Reward: 1~3 Superior weapons ; 100000~200000 Gold
Description:
Bring the requested items to [Blacksmith Jinmu].
Requested Item: [Venom Clan Chief General's Staff] x 5
Conversation:
Have you ever heard about Poison Guild Gate Chief Hoen? They are a group of people that claims to be moral seekers and carries a staff at all times. They live in Stone Valley. On the top of the staff, there is this gem that is better than any known upgrading gems. A blacksmith like myself can't let goodies like that pass. But I can't go there myself. Only strong martial artist like you can get it. Can you bring the gem for me?

Quest: Petition
Reward: ???
Description:
Bring the requested items to [Tavern Clerk Ming]
Requested Item: [Venom Clan Leader's Armor]
Conversation:
Oh~ This is it. I can feel a strange force coming out of it. Where the rumors actually ture!¦? I'm going to extract the upgrade material from the staffs and try to upgrade some basic equipment with it. This is going to take a lot of time. Can you do me a favor in the meanwhile? Well!¦ Lately, I can't stop thinking about Tavern Clerk Ming. But she won't even look at me. I need something to capture her heart with. One day I heard her say !®Poison Guild Leader's Armor could make a lot of money, but how am I going to get it?'. If I get her Poison Guild Leader's Armor, don't you think she would be interested in me? Can you please bring those to Ming?.  1 Armor should be a big help for her.

Quest: Requesting Support
Description: Go see Castle Physician
Conversation: ???
Quest: The Promotion -Â Starting a New Journey
Reward: [Experience] 685760
Description:
Meet [Guild Administrator] at Dragon Castle and inquire about the Quest.
Bring the requested items to [Guild Administrator Chen at Dragon Castle]
Requested Item: [Forest Leopard's Tooth] x 16
Conversation:
Oh... What brings you here? I'm always honored to meet a skilled warrior like you. I hope you'll continue developing yourself so that your name will be spoken of in the generations to come. Oh... You've came here to prepare yourself in order to select your next class? Good. Let's prepare you to advance to the next level. I must warn you up front. You must prepare yourself, for these tasks will not be easy to complete and will require a lot of dedication. You claimed your first class and increased 5 Kyu. But theses are just minimal requirements. You will learn more important skills from now on. Here's the first test. As a proof of your strength and your willingness to help others, Can you bring 16 Forest Leopard's tooths? Good~! I guess you do have what it takes to choose a second class. Congratulations. You've passed your first test. But this is only the beginning. You have a long and difficult way to go. I'll give you this letter as a proof that you've completed your first test. Take this to Tavern Clerk Chung and she'll tell you about your next text. I wish you the best on your upcoming tests.

Quest: The Promotion - For the Goal
Reward: [Experience] 345984
Description:
Bring the requested items to [Tavern Clerk Chung] in Highlands.
Requested Item: [Guild Administrator Yeo's Letter]
Quest: The Promotion - Great Dedication
Reward: [Experience] 1633500
Description:
Bring the requested items to [Tavern Clerk Chung] in Highlands
Requested Item: Black Ninja's Glove] x 33

Conversation:
Did you choose your class? Continue training hard and many people will ask for your service in the near future. You may find it bothering, but it means that all the people have a great faith in you. Think of it as a service that you perform to gain respect and I'm certain you will find great results. tÚ4_¢_pability, so I'm giving out different assignments for them. The assignment I have for you is to abolish Black Ninja and collect their 33 pairs of their gloves. They have been bothering innocent lives in Southern Plains.

Reward: [Experience] 1428233
Description:
Bring the requested items to [Tavern Clerk Chung].
Requested Item: [Red Hawk's Beak] x 28
Conversation:
Nice to meet you. I guess Guild Master Chen has discovered another talented warrior. Welcome. Would you like to hear about your second test? Everybody that come here for the test has a different capability, so I'm giving out different assignments for them. The assignment I have for you is to abolish Red Hawk and collect 24 Red Hawk Breaks. They have been bothering innocent lives in Southern Plains.

Reward: [Experience] 1206342
Description:
Requested Item: [Venom Clan Valkyrie's Inner Clothing] x 24
Conversation:
Nice to meet you. I guess Guild Master Chen has discovered another talented warrior. Welcome. Would you like to hear about your second test? Everybody that come here for the test has a different capability, so I'm giving out different assignments for them. The assignment I have for you is to abolish Poison Guild Valkyrie and collect 24 of their Undergarments. They have been bothering innocent lives in Southern Plains.

Reward: [Experience] 1059712
Description:
Requested Item: [Venom Clan Amazon's Inner Clothing] x 21
Conversation:
Nice to meet you. I guess Guild Master Chen has discovered another talented warrior. Welcome. Would you like to hear about your second test? Everybody that come here for the test has a different capability, so I'm giving out different assignments for them. The assignment I have for you is to abolish Poison Guild Amazon and collect 24 of their Undergarments. They have been bothering innocent lives in Southern Plains.

Reward: [Experience] 8649608
Description:
Go to one of the following regions that will accept [Tavern Clerk Chung's Letter]:Â [Venom Swamp], [Sprit Spire], [Southern Plains], [West Weald]
Requested Item: [Tavern Clerk Chung's Letter]

Quest: The Promotion - The Finish
Reward: [Experience] 345984
Description:
Bring the requested items to [Chief Guard Lee].
Requested Item: [Approval Letter for the Final Test]

Quest: The Promotion - The End of the Journey
Reward: [Experience] 989600
Description:
Bring the requested items to [Chief Guard Lee].
Requested Item: [Small Tiger's Head] x 10
Conversation:
Wow... Approval Letter for Final Test. You must be a highly skilled warrior to have obtained such a prestigious letter! You need to complete the last test to receive the Second Class Approval Tablet. So, are you ready to hear about the last test? There is tiger named Young Blood Tiger in Southern Plains. This tiger is much stronger than Forest Leopard that you have faced before. Can you bring me 10 Blood Tiger's Heads? I guarantee you it won't be easy, but this is the only way to advance yourself. Think carefully and decide what you want to do.

Quest: The 1st Cryptic Tale - The Truth Investing
Go talk to [Warrior Trainer Hwang] with [Bookstore Seo's Recommendation]
Description:
Meet [Bookstore Clerk Seo] at Dragon Castle and inquire about the Quest.
Reward: [Great Healing Tea] x 12

Quest: The 1st Cryptic Tale - Chasing a Clue
Reward: [Revival Pill] x 20
Description:
Go talk to [Lord Sagun] with [Warrior Trainer Hwang's Inspection Tablet]
Conversation:
The Secret Chamber is a restricted area where only the Great Dragon Lord can enter. I don't understand how Mistress Peony had the access to it. But it has to be true since she was found in the chamber at the time. Perhaps if we investigate the chamber again, we might be able to find the key evidence. In order to be authorize to enter the chamber, you must obtain a few items. I have two of the items that you need. But before I can't give them to you, you need to pass a small test. How's that sound?

Quest: The 1st Cryptic Tale - The Confirmation test
Description:
Bring the requested items to [Lord Sagun].
Twine of Destiny along with the other two Twines can be used with a [Millennium Scroll] to produce a [Box of Love].
Requested Item: [Grey Bear's Leather] x 10 ; [Twine of Destiny] obtained from [Rogue]
Conversation:
Then can you get 10 Dark Bear's Leathers? I'm sure it won't be too difficult for someone like you... And if you have time, try hunting Rogues and get the Twine of Destiny. Carry that with you like a lucky charm and something good will happen. I'll be waiting here.

Quest: The 1st Cryptic Tale - A Step Forward
Description:
Go see [Escort Warrior]. Bring [Lord Sagun's Mae Solution Book] and [Lord Sagun's Solution].

Quest: The 1st Cryptic Tale - Lifting of the fog
Reward: [Charm of Return] x 20
Description:
Go see [Banker Sunny]

Quest: The 1st Cryptic Tale - Another story
Description:
Bring the requested items to [Banker Sunny].
Twine of Meeting along with the other two Twines can be used with a [Millennium Scroll] to produce a [Box of Love].
Requested Item: [Oath Ring] obtained from [Renegade] ; [Twine of Meeting] obtained from [Red Illusion Spearman.
Conversation:
If you can retrieve an important item I've lost, I'll give you the Ki Solution Book. I had a lover long time ago. Through him I found happiness. But recently, while I was traveling in a convoy to deliver goods to a different area, I was attacked by Renegades. They stole all of my valuables including my ring. That was the engagement ring from my lover. Can you bring the ring back me? I'll tell you a good tip. Do you who Red Illusion Spearman is? I heard that you can obtain a Twine of Meeting from them and it brings you good luck.

Quest: The 1st Cryptic Tale - One conclusion
Description:
Go back and talk to [Escort Warrior]

Quest: The 1st Cryptic Tale - Questionable meeting
Reward: [Vegetable Worms] x 22 ; [Calf Meat Loaf] x 22
Description:
Go see [Tavern Clerk Jun] in Venom Swamp.

Quest: The 1st Cryptic Tale - A barrier
Reward: [Millennium Scroll]
Description:
Meet [Physician Trainer Bong at Dragon Castle], and get[Physician Skill]
Conversation:
Hmm... The Cryptic Tale? It's when a person hires another person to solve the problem that they may have, whether it be personal grudge or love. Since I'm giving you this valuable Emperor's Physician Skill Book, I hope that you will be able to accomplish your goal. And if you use your skills for the good, then that's all I ask for.

Quest: The 1st Cryptic Tale - A subject
Description:
After you get 100 bottles of [Minor Healing Tea], go back to [Physician Trainer Bong at Dragon Castle]

Quest: The 1st Cryptic Tale - Incoming Conclusion
Reward: [Experience] 66150
Description:
Obtain [Physician Trainer Bong's Physician Skill] and talk to [Stable Keeper Ma].

Quest: The 1st Cryptic Tale - An Unexpected order
Description:
Bring the requested items to [Stable Keeper Ma] in Venom Swamp.
Requested Item: [Poison Toad's Hind Leg]x10
[Twine of Farewell] obtained from Poisonous Spider
Conversation:
Ho... Is this the Emperor's Physician Skill Book? Haha. Thanks. Hmm... But you want the Poison Solution Book? Hmm... I appreciate you bringing me the Emperor's Physician Skill Book, but I can't trade my Poison Solution book for it. If you must have the Poison Solution you need to do something for me. Bring me 10 Poison Toad's Hind Legs. I'll give you the Poison Solution Book if you bring me the legs. By the way... Do you know what Hunter Spiders are? If you hunt them, then I believe you should be able to get something called Twine of Farewell. Hold on to it and it will bring you good luck.

Quest: The Puzzle of Wisdom
Reward: 73000 Gold
Description:
Unlock [Puzzle of Wisdom] located in Venom Swamp by using [Mae Solution Book], [Solution Book], [Ki Solution Book] and [the Solution Book]. After you have broken the seal, recognize the writings on the monument.

Quest: Eternity
Reward: 4 Celestial weapons
Description:
Bring the letter marked on the[Puzzle of Wisdom] to [Mistress Peony at the Highlands].

Quest: The 2nd Cryptic Tale - Missing in Action
Description:
There has been a rumor about the missing investigator from the Imperial Palace.
The rumor says that his work is left in one of the God Trees in Highlands.
The only way to know more about this incident is by searching those trees.
You found the Hidden Document at a Tree of God as the rumor.
It would be a good idea to talk to Warrior Trainer Hwang who has had close relationship with the Inspector.
Gave the Hidden Book to the Warrior Trainer Hwang.

Quest: The 2nd Cryptic Tale - Discovering the Truth
Description:
When Warrior Trainer Hwang received the Hidden Document, he talked about the Inspector.
He also asked to investigate the Inspector's death by seeing General Yong first.
Received the Conciliation Tablet from General Yong

Quest: The 2nd Cryptic Tale - A Difficult Task
Description:
The request involved many long distance trips.
If Venom Swamp's Tavern Clerk Jun refuses to accept the favor, go back General Yong.
Received the Martial Tablet from Tavern Clerk Jun.

Quest: The 2nd Cryptic Tale - A Short Rest
Description: Tavern Clerk Jun said, if you wanted to know more about the story, you should meet Chief Guard Lee at Dragon Castle.<

Posted: January 13th, 2007, 3:33 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
as long as a link is given to the source we wont ban. a link gives proper credit to the original source making it legal in essence.

can a premium member vote yay or nay on this submission

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online