taultunleashed logoGuide to making a horse lvling character : Hero Online Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

Guide to making a horse lvling character : Hero Online Submissions

Posted: September 2nd, 2006, 10:26 pm

reijekt

Total Posts: 282
reijekt's Reps: 5
Active User > 50 Posts
Ok to get the hardest part out of the way first the best way to lvl a horse is to make a character and putting all your stat points in Dex. To make things go a little faster I suggest using a demon restrain spear. it does a nice amount of damage early in the game. As far as leveling goes, when you first start out don't bother with wolves. go straight for the boars. these will provide the quickest lvling from lvl 1-4 then move to the thieves/black wolves from lvl 4-7 in the highlands kill the lvl 8-9 black wolves when you hit 5 or 6. Don't stay in dragon castle area. From 7-10 kill the apes, mighty apes and bears you run across on your way north from the wolves in highlands. from 10-13 kill rouges and bears. from 13-16/17 kill Assassins and Renegades. You can stay here a little longer but I wouldn't suggest staying here past 17. From 17-20 kill Red Illusion or if you are up to using Pots kill frogs and snakes. Once you hit 20 grab your horse and head to the South East point of Venom Swamp. There you will find Green human mobs. Jaik I think the name is. not sure exactly but get a group of thoes hitting with that first rod you got and you have yourself an awsome spot to lvl your horse. Make sure to bring plenty of food. When you first start training your horse it will take a lot of damage but as it lvls, and it will do so fairly quickly, it will take less damage requiring less food and eventually you will just have to feed it before it hits 70 hunger.

Note: I couldn't reply so I just edited it. This is not a guide for leveling your horse. this is a guide for raising a character to train your horse/mount. the guide linked is for training your horse.

Last edited by reijekt on September 2nd, 2006, 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: September 2nd, 2006, 11:25 pm

texas32
texas32's Reps:
Weak guide..there is a much better one posted on the hero website itself.
http://hero.netgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29079

Posted: September 3rd, 2006, 1:19 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: September 3rd, 2006, 3:06 pm

texas32
texas32's Reps:
I personally vote Nay..although I don't know if my vote counts :P but I guess it is a decent guide for leveling your character up, I don't recommend going full dex though..

Posted: September 4th, 2006, 6:02 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
0 yays 3 more to move to confirmed
1 nays 2 more to lock this topic

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online