taultunleashed logoLeveling Guide 1-30 part 2 : Hero Online Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Leveling Guide 1-30 part 2 : Hero Online Submissions

Posted: May 30th, 2007, 8:15 pm

zhinx
zhinx's Reps:
Continued) Level 8: Again the same and although there are no skills just try to admire the scenery. Not a lot more to do other than that.

Level 9: Well now your anticipation for the next level is high. Your looking forward to your job so there is no time to push harder on those apes.

Level 10: HORRAY, you can get a job: Warrior, Assassin, Physician, and Hunter. Most choose hunter for the pet capabilities but I will leave the choice to you. Also visit the skill book owner in the Dragon Castle. You can get a skill book from him as well. Now head back to highlands by either teleporting by the tavern to central market place then talking to a guard and going to Highlands or by walking. You should party and go for bears. You should be buying pots from the tavern by now for longer grinding. The skills will not seem over strong at first but after a while they will be invaluable.

Level 11: Upgrading will not be far off your mind and to do it you need mineral stones. You can use up to 3 for strengthening and colours for them go +1: grey +2: silver +3: Gold +4: Bronze +5: Red +6: green +7: blue +8: Purple. Now start hitting those bears or even level 14-15 rouges or level 15 assassins.

Level 12: *sigh* do I have nothing better to do then write this? Taken 40 mins of my life. Well anyhow you should be attacking level 15-19 mobs in the highland now and be in a party. The level 20 mob ''Ancient Warrior'' is a quest mob and people are annoyed if you KS it so ... don¿t. It is also relatively strong and takes a fair few hits.

Level 13: Unlucky for some... boring for others. Keep going in the highlands... nothing better to do. You may have a pet wolf by now and that¿s your choice. Level

14: ''CMON'' is what I was thinking... you should just stick in there. If you are brave you can start to really smack those level 19 renegades.

Level 15: Time for a change? Well maybe depends on your build. Move to Venom Swamp and attack spearmen/archers. Party with others but don¿t leech. You should get good exp but DONT FORGET POTS.

Level 16: HMMMMM these should start going fast right? Well just wait... ok well carry on with what your doing and never hit a reindeer.

Level 17: Ok you may go down to the woods... and meet some frogs. There will be Flying Lions, Great black wolves and white tigers (which are orange in untamed state LOL) don¿t attack them, as they are passive until provoked. Toads will be your best choice.

Level 18: Keep going on toads and snakes, as there is not a lot better to do at this point. Do not risk going for spiders as you may die. If you are a rod user you should have AoE by now from your first skill book. This will come to good use so don¿t forget it.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online