taultunleashed logoThe ASSASSINS GUIDE OF ASSASSINS DEX/INT Build (1-20) : Hero Online Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 6 posts ] 
blue large dot

The ASSASSINS GUIDE OF ASSASSINS DEX/INT Build (1-20) : Hero Online Submissions

Posted: September 28th, 2006, 1:25 pm

kooks_

Total Posts: 6
kooks_'s Reps: 1
ok i hope this is the place where i can get a premium account by submiting my guide anywya here it is =)

The ASSASSINS GUIDE OF ASSASSINS DEX/INT Build (1-20)
By KooKs_

Ok this guide is for you low level assassins out there so the first thing you will be thinking is what class should I choose and my answer to that is any, yes any it doesn’t really matter what class you pick the only differences they have are beginning stat points which aren’t that ranged and the types of weapons they use for example:

The two male classes are:
-Ruthless Blade: Blade / Bow Master
-Overseer of the Sky: Spear / Rod / Axe Master

The two female classes are:
-The Elegant Mystic: Spear / Rod / Hand Melee Master
-The Piercing Eyes: Blade / Throwing knives Master

Note:
For this build you cannot use a majority of weapons that require STR obviously

Ok now that you have picked a class and hopefully got yourself in the game you should just go explore get used to which vendors are where etc you can also see this with the MAP which should be in the bottom right hand corner if it’s not then just press (M) on your keyboard and it should just pop up. Ok by now you should have got used to your surroundings and now you will be thinking to yourself “Ok !@#$%^&* get on with it I wanna level!” but before that you need to get to know what stats do what so here are they are:

1 point str = 1 point normal atk, 1 point skill atk, 3 hp ((added) - increase carry wieght)
1 point dex = 1 point reg. defense, 1 point skill def., 2 point crit, 0.5 point dodge
1 point int = 3 point chi, 0.5 skill atk, 2 point skill def

The main stats we are going to focus in is Dex and Int but for the first few levels we shall be raising STR because you are going to want more carrying weight so put your first 4 stat points in to STR

Level 1

Stat Allocation
The Ruthless Blade:
STR = 16
The Elegant Mystic:
STR = 18
Piercing Eyes:
STR = 15
Overseer of the Sky:
STR = 19

Ok now we have done that head out of dragon castle preferably the North Gate and begin to kill the Wolf Pups you should be attacking the level 1 Wolf Pups by the way

Level 2

The Ruthless Blade:
STR = 20
The Elegant Mystic:
STR = 20
INT = 7
Piercing Eyes:
STR = 19
Overseer of the Sky:
STR = 20
INT = 8

now once you’ve levelled you should have your weapon equipped at this point I would choose the weapon that requires str as this would be your best choice and you won’t be using that type of weapon again so don’t get too attached. So you’ve got a new weapon sweet now go massacre a few more Wolf Pups and pick up any items that have dropped you should have been doing this from the beginning but if you haven’t you had better start now as you’re going to need it when you hit Level 4

Level 3

The Ruthless Blade:
INT = 10
The Elegant Mystic:
DEX = 12
INT = 10
Piercing Eyes:
STR = 20
INT = 9
Overseer of the Sky:
DEX = 12
INT = 10

Ok level 3 now you can adventure forth into the wilderness and go kill some Wild Boars which should be out of the east gate and across the bridge ok now I should tell you to refuse party invitations as at your level it will just make your levelling a lot longer and throughout the guide you will be soloing mostly but if you want to party go ahead I’m not stopping you.

Level 4

The Ruthless Blade:
DEX = 14
INT = 12
The Elegant Mystic:
DEX = 14
INT = 12
Piercing Eyes:
DEX = 14
INT = 12
Overseer of the Sky:
DEX = 14
INT = 12

Ok now you’ve done that you can equip your first piece of armour providing that you have it. At this point your inv might be getting a little full so if you have time skip back to town and sell the stuff you don’t need to a vendor doesn’t really matter which one if you’ve done that good on you now you should have some money but don’t go and spend it all as you’re going to need it at higher levels and if you’re tempted to go buy some new equipment there’s no need because you’re going to get most of your stuff from Mobs anyway. At this level try and grind on some Thieves these can be found further east if these are too hard and it seems like your pissin hp don’t worry just keep killing Wild boars

Level 5

The Ruthless Blade:
DEX = 16
INT = 14
The Elegant Mystic:
DEX = 16
INT = 14
Piercing Eyes:
DEX = 16
INT = 14
Overseer of the Sky:
DEX = 16
INT = 14

Yay! Level 5 and more killing yes you’re going to have to kill more mobs this can be pretty tedious so go have a break because you’ve obviously earned it. If you haven’t already started killing Thieves now is the time.

Level 6

The Ruthless Blade:
DEX = 18
INT = 16
The Elegant Mystic:
DEX = 18
INT = 16
Piercing Eyes:
DEX = 18
INT = 16
Overseer of the Sky:
DEX = 18
INT = 16

Wehey you get another piece of armour to protect your !@#$%^&* now continue levelling and keep on collecting stuff to sell on trust me you need the money!

Level 7

The Ruthless Blade:
DEX = 20
INT = 18
The Elegant Mystic:
DEX = 20
INT = 18
Piercing Eyes:
DEX = 20
INT = 18
Overseer of the Sky:
DEX = 20
INT = 18

Ok now head to the Highlands if you don’t know where abouts that is look at your map that what it’s there for once you’re in the Highlands you’re going to kill apes if you have the quest that’s great because it saves you time and you can get a little boost of exp or money I can’t really remember that far back but it should help you in one way or the other

Level 8

The Ruthless Blade:
DEX = 22
INT = 20
The Elegant Mystic:
DEX = 22
INT = 20
Piercing Eyes:
DEX = 22
INT = 20
Overseer of the Sky:
DEX = 22
INT = 20

Level 8 and still grinding those apes keep it up and you get yet another piece of armour to add to your collection great huh? But at this level you should really be looking to get +1 +2 or even +3 equipment as this should help you a bunch

Level 9

The Ruthless Blade:
DEX = 24
INT = 22
The Elegant Mystic:
DEX = 24
INT = 22
Piercing Eyes:
DEX = 24
INT = 22
Overseer of the Sky:
DEX = 24
INT = 22

If you’re ready move on to the grey bears they shouldn’t be that much harder than the apes but if you’re finding them difficult just keep on killing those apes because getting to level 10 is going to be your worst nightmare so be sure to stack up on your pots

Level 10

The Ruthless Blade:
DEX = 27
INT = 24
The Elegant Mystic:
DEX = 27
INT = 24
Piercing Eyes:
DEX = 27
INT = 24
Overseer of the Sky:
DEX = 27
INT = 24

Finally your level 10 and this is the moment you’ve been waiting for head back to Dragon Castle and find the Assassin Trainer and get your first job once your an assassin you will want to spend your Skill points that you’ve been dieing to spend and this is one of the things you’re going to have to decide for yourself but I will tell you to go straight to the book store and buy a skill book that’s fits the weapon your using I would just buy one though you can buy them both if you like now go head back out to the highlands and go grind on the bears or if your char is the beast maybe you would like to go kill some level 13 – 15 Rogues or even level 15 Assassins .

Level 11

The Ruthless Blade:
DEX = 30
INT = 26
The Elegant Mystic:
DEX = 30
INT = 26
Piercing Eyes:
DEX = 30
INT = 26
Overseer of the Sky:
DEX = 30
INT = 26

Now your level 11 you should be killing Rogues or Assassins don’t try killing the Renegades just yet I think you might want to wait 1 more level

Level 12

The Ruthless Blade:
DEX = 33
INT = 28
The Elegant Mystic:
DEX = 33
INT = 28
Piercing Eyes:
DEX = 33
INT = 28
Overseer of the Sky:
DEX = 33
INT = 28

Now your level 12 go kill those Renegades they will be hard but stack up on SP and HP pots and just spam them with skills just keep doing this you won’t lose any money on pots as they drop a decent amount of money so you should be earning more money than what you originally spent on the pots you should have a decent amount of money by now providing you have been doing what I said so you might be thinking of upgrading your equipment it will also help you kill those Renegades.

Level 13

The Ruthless Blade:
DEX = 36
INT = 30
The Elegant Mystic:
DEX = 36
INT = 30
Piercing Eyes:
DEX = 36
INT = 30
Overseer of the Sky:
DEX = 36
INT = 30

Keep on those Renegades you should be getting a decent amount of xp and at a reasonable speed so this level shouldn’t take that long thank god if I was you I would take a break go grab a coffee

Level 14

The Ruthless Blade:
DEX = 39
INT = 32
The Elegant Mystic:
DEX = 39
INT = 32
Piercing Eyes:
DEX = 39
INT = 32
Overseer of the Sky:
DEX = 39
INT = 32

Still keep grinding those Renegades I know it’s boring I’ve done it myself but hang in there but at level 14 you can get some new armour so you won’t be using those pots as much which is a relief so hang in there pal it shouldn’t take too long if it does you can go to the Archers and kill those in Venom Swamp

Level 15

The Ruthless Blade:
DEX = 42
INT = 34
The Elegant Mystic:
DEX = 42
INT = 34
Piercing Eyes:
DEX = 42
INT = 34
Overseer of the Sky:
DEX = 42
INT = 34

Your level 15 and you attack is pretty weak well now you can go and get a new weapon this should make levelling on those mobs a lot faster ok now it’s time for a change go down to Venom Swamp and kill spearmen or archers or you can go kill toads either way it should be good xp

Level 16

The Ruthless Blade:
DEX = 45
INT = 36
The Elegant Mystic:
DEX = 45
INT = 36
Piercing Eyes:
DEX = 45
INT = 36
Overseer of the Sky:
DEX = 45
INT = 36

Keep grinding on those frogs if you aren’t already and don’t forget to upgrade your skills this is important as it could make that bit of difference and also you can get a new headpiece so you can look the part

Level 17

The Ruthless Blade:
DEX = 48
INT = 38
The Elegant Mystic:
DEX = 48
INT = 38
Piercing Eyes:
DEX = 48
INT = 38
Overseer of the Sky:
DEX = 48
INT = 38

You can go get your first mask at this level great eh? Well if you’re getting in trouble you might want to think of upgrading your equipment but be careful you could lose your item in the process

Level 18

The Ruthless Blade:
DEX = 51
INT = 40
The Elegant Mystic:
DEX = 51
INT = 40
Piercing Eyes:
DEX = 51
INT = 40
Overseer of the Sky:
DEX = 51
INT = 40

Level 18 you might want to go and kill some spiders in a party if not and you have the uber equipment a cope on your own then you’re doing great and should be levelling at some speed

Level 19

The Ruthless Blade:
DEX = 54
INT = 42
The Elegant Mystic:
DEX = 54
INT = 42
Piercing Eyes:
DEX = 54
INT = 42
Overseer of the Sky:
DEX = 54
INT = 42

Keep on those spiders and if not just go do some quests if you haven’t done any as levelling to 20 will take some time or you can grind like crazy and get your mount at level 20 that you’ve been waiting for since you first entered the game

Level 20

Well you reached level 20 HAPPY DAYS!!! Unfortunately this is the end of the guide

If this guide helped you please email me at

Thisismydemo@googlemail.com

if you liked it i may carry it on or edit it i enjoyed it too as it was my first ever guide =D

thanks or reading my guide and i hope you liked it

Posted: September 28th, 2006, 2:38 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: September 28th, 2006, 6:11 pm

reijekt

Total Posts: 282
reijekt's Reps: 5
Active User > 50 Posts
Its a fairly good guide, but you're getting ahead of yourself mob wise. at lvl 12 with just 20 str its better that you be killing rouges and bears. not renegades. and at lvl 15 killing in VS? sure you CAN kill there but you will level faster in highlands. Have you tried this yourself? anyway you did a good job explaining things but I have to say nay because its not practicle. keep trying though. Also try including some of the quests that give xp. like delievery to dragon castle.

Posted: September 28th, 2006, 10:31 pm

hottoxic
hottoxic's Reps:
Each character u chose has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with how you should use ur attribute points. They are just the outside look nothing more.

The weapon (by itself and its skills) and gear u use are the only reasons on how you spend your attribute points.

And yet, this guide is useless cause it's not pratical.

So i vote Nay.

Posted: September 28th, 2006, 11:04 pm

xxxgod

Total Posts: 416
xxxgod's Reps: 12
hottoxic i agree, so nay

reijekt i duno if urs is a nay or yay

1 more Nay to lock
3 Yay to be sent to confirmed

Posted: September 29th, 2006, 11:54 am

reijekt

Total Posts: 282
reijekt's Reps: 5
Active User > 50 Posts
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
I have to say nay

lol there ya go man.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online