taultunleashed logoArgh.. Dont know where to lvl after 60 : KO Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 6 posts ] 
blue large dot

Argh.. Dont know where to lvl after 60 : KO Discussion

Posted: March 20th, 2006, 11:58 pm

picadude
picadude's Reps:
Its taking to damn long for me to lvl.. I need a really good place to lvl fast to 61... Im not so sure what to lvl off. Im a warrior, kind of !@#$%^&* equipment but good enough for lvling. Im willing to spend some time, but I want to know where could I lvl to get the fastest possible exp and is good for melee.... tnax for the help

Posted: March 21st, 2006, 12:13 am

aces_high
aces_high's Reps:
fastest possible xp would be if you went to cz and got in a party of 15 spawn trolls. i was in a party with some clannies (lvl 65 warrior, 66 battle priest, 64 rogue, 63 rogue, 64 buffer/healer, 61 mage, 63 warrior, 63 rogue) and the trolls were dropping like flies giving us around i think 10k xp every 3 seconds(cant rememeber how much trolls give exactly) and thats for lvl 61+ with xp cut in half..

also cz apos is pretty good too

Posted: March 21st, 2006, 3:18 am

clifford
clifford's Reps:
I am not to sure how much exp DM give but you could get a preist and go after them =\

Posted: March 21st, 2006, 3:20 am

chochochum
chochochum's Reps:
Get a friend and go farm something thats good xp and drops items, such as something in hell abyss---wraths maybe

Posted: March 21st, 2006, 4:39 am

superbanana
superbanana's Reps:
Dude, at 60 just kill apos in Elmo, or get a low lvl priest and rogue and do derus. Make sure if you join an apos party that the people in it aren't too high a lvl, otherwise they'll take a lot of exp. The best thing to do is to start your own apos party if a spot is free, if you get a good party build happening with decent people, you can easily beat the spawn and rake in some decent exp aswell. If you have a good wep and decent str gear, you could solo apos with a decent buffer/healer, but make sure you are confident in their skill.

When you're 61+ follow aces advice.

Posted: March 21st, 2006, 12:52 pm

picadude
picadude's Reps:
hmmm, ok tanx. Ill think about CZ trolls..

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online