newtopic  postreply
 [ 21 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

Read This : KO Discussion

Posted: March 23rd, 2006, 11:00 am

rolleman
rolleman's Reps:
I copy this from a other forum so read this

I was browsing Vgaming and found this and I thought to myself hmmmm.......seeing as how I got "blocked" when my taskmanager didn't see actools or the root kit I installed to test some of the macros from here and other sites. You guys better check this out before using anything. Post your comments and anyone who has any true knowledge of hacking should also check into this. I made another account because I do not intend to get 10,000 flame posts with my true id here. Forum mods please don't allow any spam or useless post to stay in this thread. Ty.

Post about how K2 actually catches macro's hacks and such. Cllick Here

Feel free to verify this. If they can see hacks then they can see your bank account, paypal, and whatever else they want to.........

Posted: March 23rd, 2006, 11:03 am

rolleman
rolleman's Reps:
they right ..... If they have acces true a trojan or whatever to gain acces to our computer
to see if we got any hacks
then they wouldt be able to see our paypal/bank accounts all our private stuff
Ko is fighting hacks ...... but after you read this ...
There fighting there own we can sue those bastards for this

All they do if !@#$%^&* people up anyway
you buy a KO account the company will promise you costumer support
Well guess what, You dont get any

And they dont even give you back the items you lost
or lvl/exp you lost, all is logged on their DB so they can check
if you really lost those things......There just lazy

they should be sue'd

Grtz

Posted: March 23rd, 2006, 11:31 am

picadude
picadude's Reps:
hmm interesting man.... hope they get som legal action

Posted: March 23rd, 2006, 11:47 am

clifford
clifford's Reps:
Answer me this, If your making about $1,750 a month MINIMUM just

hosting a simple game on the internet? Costing you what 150 a month? (I

have no idea the cost but I cant seeing it be any more then $150 =\ )

Would you atempt something as dumb as that? I am pretty sure there is

more then one way to tell if your using a Third Party program. I am not

saying that information is false I am applying why would they need to? Im

pretty sure there not worried about the game enough to be sued for or

even go to jail for...

RuneScape also has the ability to tell your if your using a third party

prorgam... Did they send you a trajon? I mean you dont really download

anything onto your computer from them do you? Im sorta computer dumb

when it comes to hosting games.

Posted: March 23rd, 2006, 4:18 pm

stigmata
stigmata's Reps:
#1. KO - HS is just a very pathetic tool, exploited by many. It just shows how desperate they could be.

#2. Runescape/Java based gaming - Ok well, let me explain a few concepts. Its simple. For EVERY site you visit, you download (automatically) what it displays. You may or may not get the option to download that item, but most of the time images, and text are always accepted by a traditional browser. For a Java game, Flash Game, or Shockwave, etc.... it is no different. The only thing, is that some browsers ask you whether you would like to accept the download of the client (which goes to your temp, hence it is not a usual .exe). Personally, I had trouble with IE recently and that it allowed every single javascript to be executed, so I switched to mozilla + firewall.

Posted: March 28th, 2006, 5:18 pm

skier2k5
skier2k5's Reps:
tellthis guy to post what happened in the meeting he just stopped

Posted: March 29th, 2006, 9:57 pm

sheetbeeotch
sheetbeeotch's Reps:
That post was made by uskohasatrojan and that was me. The info that I got so far is that it hackshield has the ability to hide and scan your memory while being hidden. If it is hidden what all can it do? To me it seems that if it has to be hidden then something must be wrong seeing as that is what a trojan does. It hides it's self while sending info to a remote ip. I know that I do not have all of the answers but someone who does know more than me could find out. They did make it so there was another account being made on your computer but fixed that. Think about it, what lengths would they goto?
I haven't tried the tault program yet to see if I get "blocked" seeing as I have 9 characters that got blocked in 1 day because the nice people that don't update/warn members of new info concerning ko. I don't wish to have to make a new account again to see if it actually works and get banned again. Is the tault program detected or does it even work with usko yet?

Posted: March 29th, 2006, 10:07 pm

aces_high
aces_high's Reps:
xunleashed works fine with usko... the only thing is we need scripts

i was working on one a while back but kinda got sidetracked and lost interest.. maybe ill start workin on it again soon

also exhume is supposed to work for usko but were waiting for an update on it so the keystrokes and mouse movements will work

Posted: March 29th, 2006, 10:13 pm

sheetbeeotch
sheetbeeotch's Reps:
I will make a test account to try it out. I will also start testing some macro variations with the program and post them. I know there is a search option but is there a guide updated for use with ko?

Posted: March 30th, 2006, 2:14 am

aces_high
aces_high's Reps:
you mean a guide for xunleashed/ exhume?

if so, yeah check the xunleashed/exhume forum :P

they give you some sample scripts and what you can do

oh yeah dont worry about the search thing. this isnt fuckgaming, nobody here is going to chew you out for just asking a question

Posted: March 30th, 2006, 6:37 am

errorist

Total Posts: 280
errorist's Reps: 121
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
RuneScape can only detect the program if they send packets to their servers. ACTools doesn't do that, so it wouldn't be detectable there.

Posted: March 30th, 2006, 9:30 am

sheetbeeotch
sheetbeeotch's Reps:
I tried it lastnight and couldn't get the script console to come up. It seemed like there was no reaction from the xu at all to anything I did. I was able to get it to start the game and got in the game but that was it. Any input here would be helpfull. Also there is nothing to get a mofo started with this. You guys, or tault admins may want to change the standardization with scripts on the forum because all I found was actools macros. Someone needs to make a guide that suits each game because I don't do visual basic. Actools took me 3 days to learn but vb isn't that easy. You also might want to think about an easier interface for players who are like me. Actools was alot easier and I know xu is not actools but not many players know scripting to the extent that is needed to run xu.

Posted: March 30th, 2006, 10:05 am

sheetbeeotch
sheetbeeotch's Reps:
I am finding all kinds of opinions like this one...
http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/wow/how-to-cheat-at-wow-and-not-get-caught-135158.php

Which if hackshield can scan for any running programs then I must be on the right track. I'm not a hacker nor am I saying i'm right but I can google like a mofo and be considered a researcher atleast.

Posted: March 30th, 2006, 10:36 am

sheetbeeotch
sheetbeeotch's Reps:
Another thing to think about.....if hackshield is running and can do memory scan why is it hidden? Why would hackshield detect anything if it only ran when the game starts up then stop running? This tells me that it has more functions than it's supposed to. Hackshield should not hide unless it is using rootkit technology or gaining root access which is in itself having complete control of your computer whether it uses it or not. Am I right about this? There has to be a better way to go about this.

Edit: Another thing came to mind...... If you get hardware banned on ko when they implement punkbuster you will not be able to play any other game that uses punkbuster. Even if you didn't cheat and buy a banned hard drive off ebay or something it will not work. Also if you get hardware banned you cannot play any game til you buy new computer parts or a whole new computer.

Posted: March 30th, 2006, 11:09 am

sheetbeeotch
sheetbeeotch's Reps:
This is about WoW but it has the same info I am looking for
http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2005/10/blizzard_entert.html

Spyware? By a game company? Sounds like k2 like practices to me......

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online