taultunleashed logoSome few tips for KO users... : KO Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 30 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

Some few tips for KO users... : KO Discussion

Posted: August 19th, 2005, 8:30 am

gytman
gytman's Reps:
I had started a karus mage on cypher a week ago who is lvl 33 at the moment (haven't been playing). But I got to lvl 30 in one day (which is pretty cool for me:)) The trick is actually to never wear anykind of showoff armor when joining in lvl up parties whos leaders are high-leveled. The more polite you request for help, the easier for u to join the party. Especially got to Bellua(don't know what it is for El Morad) and join goblin parties, where there is a aoe mage 45+ lvl. You will easily lvl up to 30 if the party has started recently. And when on lvl 30, you will have over 1mil money(estimated) cause of the goblins giving 350 coins each. But be sure to be lvl 10 before u go to bellua, cause u will need to tp the leader sometimes, as he gets mana potions from town. If you can't find a goblin party,then be on the look out for a dire wolf party, which gives above 900xp each. Once u kill over 100 dire wolfs, you have the chance to get a fire blast scroll for fire mage. Try your luck on these tips. And also, please comment too. I'll try to help out on your questions. :wink:

Posted: September 5th, 2005, 5:21 pm

uberllama
uberllama's Reps:
Can i have 100m? lol (jk)
wait to you get to lvl 50+ it will take 3 days to go up a % :shock:

Posted: September 11th, 2005, 11:36 am

damuffin
damuffin's Reps:
Omg ur so n00by they level u cause they get manner points......................... Anyone below lv 30 they will be happy to lv cause u have a chicken next to ur name so they get manner points which do stuff

Posted: September 12th, 2005, 3:33 am

uberllama
uberllama's Reps:
wrong^ manner points have no usage yet*

Posted: September 26th, 2005, 8:25 am

onecooldad
onecooldad's Reps:
^ you r wrong

I got into a party the other day from a lvl 53 mage just so his exp would jump more with a noob, you get more exp when the lvl's are way apart, but you gotta be a chicken for it to work.

Posted: September 26th, 2005, 1:53 pm

uberllama
uberllama's Reps:
i was referring to manner pointz they have no usage "YET".

Posted: November 7th, 2005, 5:45 am

ndgc11
ndgc11's Reps:
The manners do have a usage and that is it increases your luck the more manners = more good drops and item upgrade sucess

Posted: November 7th, 2005, 5:55 am

fredd75
fredd75's Reps:
Every Official Source Claim that manners do nothing.

GM's, KO official site and every other official source claim that manner points are not implemented in the game.

I personally have 1200 manner points on my main character,
and If i really wona have luck with drops, I have to party noobs.

You want luck ? Be a noob or join some noobs....

BTW, most of the time th enoobs have so luck that u do the kiling and they got the lucky items, lol.

Posted: November 8th, 2005, 1:10 am

chaosinc
chaosinc's Reps:
there are 2 reasons why low level chars are important for some parties:

1) pure exp (as stated above) - because the exp gained from each mob is based on the level of the party and is distributed based on each party members level. this is true as long as the low level char is lower level than the mob you are killing. so even chars over 30 will give an exp boost when killing something like apos

2) drop rate - the drop rate is definitely level based. i have heard that you get the best drops when your level (or your parties average level) are 8 levels below the mob. however, in practice i find it varies from mob to mob - like ghost warriors, a level 60 abyss mob, drop +9 best (1 per hour or so) when you are 56 but have a lower drop rate (1 per 2-3 hours) when higher OR lower level.

as far as leveling advice - i agree with the above, but have a further suggestion. the dogs in asga are great exp - !@#$%^&* drops, but super fast exp as long as you can reach multiple spawns. my favorite is saber/smils where an archer can reach 3 spawns.

aoe mages should also remember zombies. with a good voker you can get decent exp even at lvl 60 as they can reach 2-3 spawns and can voke as fast as you can nova.

basically my overall suggestion is to remember that lots of fast spawning low exp mobs (dires, zombies, dogs, gobs, etc ) can level you better sometimes than few slow high exp (apos, trolls, etc.) and they are safer too!

if you really want to level like a bastard (no moral judgment intended) get a level 1 and go find a macroer thats not afk (good luck with that - most are dumb and afk). you can get level 30 in less than an hour and you might make a new friend. they will get an exp boost til ur about level 35-40 and theres no drops to fight over.

Posted: December 20th, 2005, 7:48 am

panzie
panzie's Reps:
Dire wolf can drop fireblast scroll? wasted 12m on one then :o

Posted: December 21st, 2005, 8:23 am

viciousnemesis
viciousnemesis's Reps:
i will finalize the motion that manner does absolutely nothing as of yet...

..people.. heres a tip.. hunt DTS more often for lvl till 50

"</hint>"

Posted: December 22nd, 2005, 9:16 am

viciousnemesis
viciousnemesis's Reps:
goblins are good for money.. well bugbears using Assassin lvl 35 skill one hit killing then and waiting for cooldown...

1K damageis great :lol: but once you hit 37-40 the exp is really really bad at gobby.. but still good for cash

join a few DTS groups till 50 assassins can solo a DTS at lvl 40 .. ive done it.. i know 2 pots of love hahaha

to any who know Rubik on Deimos.. the other day i sked to be on his DTS group... screamed i out i could solo DTS without ever trying. and did it... no one was looking.. it was halarious.... Borael=Tank Assassin/ Master of Slides (i hate anything that slides)

Posted: January 24th, 2006, 11:02 am

arc_ranger
arc_ranger's Reps:
i need a fire blast scroll and im poor..... i need tips to get it lol or if your generous ill take a free one......

Posted: March 11th, 2006, 5:45 am

fixx000
fixx000's Reps:
UberLlama (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Can i have 100m? lol (jk)
wait to you get to lvl 50+ it will take 3 days to go up a % :shock:

lol, i got lvl50-51 in 1 day, 51-52 in 1 day, 52-53 in 3 day ... and so on ... now i'm lvl 57 and i got 30% in 1 day .... its not that hard if u know what r u doing ... :lol:

BTW Manners DO increase upgrading chance!!!

Posted: March 11th, 2006, 8:06 am

stigmata
stigmata's Reps:
I'd say you're a newb just to be powerleveled to level 30. It is no wonder we have so many beggars on KO which walk around harpy parties saying "party pls pls pls pls pls....". I say level on your own or with some1 of a similar level, to get a shot at all the rare drops from monsters such as kecon, worms (yes and the NUMEROUS gems and +8 - +10 stilletos.), and all others. As well you'd learn how patient you have to be in game in order to lvl to 60!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online