taultunleashed logoStarting a new account : KO Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 13 posts ] 
blue large dot

Starting a new account : KO Discussion

Posted: November 3rd, 2005, 11:24 am

powr puppet
powr puppet's Reps:
Okay Okay im trying to make a new account on knightonlineworld.com but the startup page always doesnt work. Does anyone know if there is another place i can make an account. :cry:

Posted: November 3rd, 2005, 2:18 pm

fredd75
fredd75's Reps:
wait several days, their site will be back.

For now, their site is disconnected from the users database, so you can't get into manage account section, nor create new accounts.

Posted: November 3rd, 2005, 5:10 pm

powr puppet
powr puppet's Reps:
Oh alright thanx :o

Posted: November 4th, 2005, 1:01 am

fredd75
fredd75's Reps:
harry up....

The Registration is up...

https://www.knightonlineworld.com/account/create_01.asp

have fun.

Posted: December 22nd, 2005, 9:31 am

viciousnemesis
viciousnemesis's Reps:
why is it that most people dont play the mylasian version of the game?

it isnt down as much and theres not as much lag... as well as the booting problems..

the playability is all around better the only thing is that you have to deal with the damn TURKS

Posted: December 31st, 2005, 12:48 pm

seprec
seprec's Reps:
I heard it was a little behind on the updates and i dont wanna start a new account... i guess id go on if i could use my usko account on myko. ... im thinking of going on warcraft or starwars galaxies anyway...

Posted: January 7th, 2006, 3:49 pm

jasys1
jasys1's Reps:
seprec (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I heard it was a little behind on the updates and i dont wanna start a new account... i guess id go on if i could use my usko account on myko. ... im thinking of going on warcraft or starwars galaxies anyway...
If your leaving KO, you might check out http://www.silkroadonline.net . Can I have all your stuff :lol: ?[/url]

Posted: January 9th, 2006, 4:11 pm

seprec
seprec's Reps:
noperz, i changed my mind. im not leaving i went to the colony zone for the first time in a while and it was so much fun im not quiting anymore...even though i didnt kill anyone(im lvl 43 archer) i just hate that its so difficult to make money...

Posted: January 24th, 2006, 10:53 am

arc_ranger
arc_ranger's Reps:
lol we all hate that its hard to make money but the easyest way is abyss killing the worms there!

Posted: February 11th, 2006, 2:28 am

aj99999
aj99999's Reps:
Im about to join MYKO for a while because i dont like my USKO account and if their a little slow on updates thats good then more time for HACK yes i just learned about kohack 2 weeks ago im a bit weak on KO. :roll: :!:

Posted: February 13th, 2006, 9:01 am

clifford
clifford's Reps:
Yea I heard about MYKO but I have no idea what it is... A different version of KO?

Posted: February 16th, 2006, 3:53 pm

aj99999
aj99999's Reps:
I played MYKO is kinda weak because it has lags and other bugs its only on version 1.305 so i warn u dont play MYKO and it uninstalls USKO im now playin on USKO agian

Do anybody play on Diez i have a
lvl 30 priest
lvl 32 warrior
lvl 1 mage

i need some help to lvl up
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
PM ME IF U THINKING ABOUT HELPING ME OUT
PEACE OUT AJ

Posted: February 17th, 2006, 9:45 am

clifford
clifford's Reps:
Make a Rogue man there one of the easiest to lvl... Every party wants a rogue... For swift (Try harpies there great) And when you get to 55 you can switch to Assassin and own CZ or you can stay and use arrow shower and own DTS... Worriors are great at Apos once you hit 40-45+? Mages would be nice at anything you can AOE (Like harpies) or if your a glacier hook up with a ranger who has arc shot atleaste and then go kill trolls worriors (Me and a clan mate was killing them I was 45 and he was 39). Preist are great at a low lvl you want to choose buffer and once you get higher lvl you can reskill if you want to be debuffer or rezzer but be a buffer so people want you in there partys. Anything I miss? Hmm I am gana post a lvling guide =)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online