blue large dot

Starting new KO server / nation! : KO Discussion - Page 2

Posted: March 6th, 2006, 5:37 pm

fatstuffnut

Total Posts: 728
fatstuffnut's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
HA :P I like the way you put that.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: March 6th, 2006, 5:40 pm

picadude
picadude's Reps:
ok true , orcs have alot more talented, buuuut humans always win in war, only cuz of quantity, and it will always be like tat, no matter wat! So stick to humans, ull find a lot of nice ppeeps!

Posted: March 6th, 2006, 5:44 pm

stigmata
stigmata's Reps:
Quantity...mmmmmm :D Heres the thing. El Morad has too many god damn rogues, its pathetic. The harpies are usually empty...barely any mage. If you go to karus, 70% of the classes are Mages...the harpy spots will NEVER be empty. What does this prove? WEELLLLL, once you misely humans rush into us, we'll just blast you to hell in matter of milliseconds.

Posted: March 6th, 2006, 5:47 pm

picadude
picadude's Reps:
dude, orcs only got highest np cuz these orcs are older players, but w.e humans rule every war... if u wanna have fun and winning wars , come human dude, u and me macro alll day ;)

Posted: March 6th, 2006, 5:48 pm

fatstuffnut

Active User > 50 Posts
:P I feel whitty.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: March 6th, 2006, 5:50 pm

stigmata
stigmata's Reps:
Whats the fun in joining the nation that has clear advantage? Its boring :/. Its always funner to fight the odds dont you think.

Posted: March 6th, 2006, 5:50 pm

fatstuffnut

Active User > 50 Posts
Yea, im doing that in WoW right now, the horde own us like 3:1 :P

Posted: March 6th, 2006, 5:51 pm

stigmata
stigmata's Reps:
Now I know how you guys get like 200 posts in a day -_-. Chatterboxes :S

Posted: March 6th, 2006, 5:52 pm

picadude
picadude's Reps:
w.e more ppl, easier to find parties and kill more ppl! and humans look better too, orc shell looks like there suffocating themselves, and there soo ugly, look at orc mage there fully clothed, cuz there hiding there ugly skin underneath, ahahhahahahaha lol

Posted: March 6th, 2006, 5:54 pm

fatstuffnut

Active User > 50 Posts
<3 your both into this argument, ill watch, and maybe grab some popcorn! :P

Posted: March 6th, 2006, 5:56 pm

picadude
picadude's Reps:
eh.. hes just to scared to admit it , cuz he started off at the bad start in the beginning :P btw , wats ur name and wat lvl in ares???

Posted: March 6th, 2006, 6:02 pm

stigmata
stigmata's Reps:
I was watching a zero movie :P. I can't argue that shell looks crap for orc, but hell I rather play with honorable players than those macro-all day turks. Btw, mage shell isnt that bad for orc, what you talking bout.

Edit: 38 :/

Posted: March 6th, 2006, 6:09 pm

picadude
picadude's Reps:
heh, ur only 38, well u should get to 50, i got to 48 less then a week!! anyways, orc got loads of cheater tooo, there about even , except more players on humans, equal to more macroers, its all about quantity, these days :S skilled doesnt matter as much no more :(

Posted: March 6th, 2006, 6:11 pm

stigmata
stigmata's Reps:
Amen. Well I got 2 weeks of march break hopefully I can put a dent in my lvling routine.

Posted: March 6th, 2006, 6:13 pm

picadude
picadude's Reps:
cool, this is my last week tooo of before spring break, if i manage to get prem here before it, then Ill start a new rouge or BP and macro it on aks, ill get to lvl 60 in a week and half, np! if not i lvl my legit warrior to 62 then! :)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online