taultunleashed logothe best class : KO Discussion - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 38 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
blue large dot

the best class : KO Discussion - Page 2

Posted: December 22nd, 2005, 9:49 am

viciousnemesis
viciousnemesis's Reps:
i dont mean to knock any AOE paper mages out there.. but for Karus.. your too short.. and for el morad.. you look like a panzy.. you can do all the damage in the world.. but its too bad you cant see me Assassin shoving a Mirage up yur bumm

Last edited by Guest on December 22nd, 2005, 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: December 22nd, 2005, 9:50 am

viciousnemesis
viciousnemesis's Reps:
rogue is fastest.. bow till lvl 60 then assassin

depending on if you are a noob or not.. you can make Super BP (wid tha right ammount of cash)

Either case .. your rocking..i dun like mages that much.. too non-tank
i never have liked spell casters though.. cleric style is fine though. or pally

Warriors suck untill lvl 60 so im holing off on lvling my lvl 44 Karus berserker untill my assassin and BP can hand him down !@#$%^&* sorts of amazing gear

Posted: February 15th, 2006, 9:54 am

clifford
clifford's Reps:
PVP: Worrior is tied with Assassin (Yes the worrior is slow but they have Major defence to make up for it) An Assassin can hit a worrior all day if the worrior had the right buffs and gear. A worrior is to slow to catch an Assassin so them are even match I beleive.

Farming: Ranger and Mage (Ranger does have arrow shower at lvl 55 great for farming the Dts and even Lamias if you have an ice mage to AOE first) Mage got the awsome AOE skills.

Battle Preist I beleive get owned in PVP I mean my low lvl Assassin took a lvl 54 Battle Preist head on and beat it in 3 mins.

Posted: February 19th, 2006, 9:06 am

krypten
krypten's Reps:
At advanced levels, a warrior can own a rogue of an equal level.

Rogues stop getting skills for damage at 45(bow) 55(assassin). The rest are stupid shields. Ofcourse you get arrow shower for rogue, but that's weak unless you cheat(or get really really close), and that's well known and will get you banned.

Warrior gets way better armor class, armor is cheaper, therefore you can afford better + armor with HP, so wussy rogues can't one hit you, and you're set.

But that's PVP.

If you don't intend on pvp....why are you playing this?

Posted: February 20th, 2006, 9:21 am

clifford
clifford's Reps:
Yea I agree PVP is one of the best things in online games... If you play online games to hang out and kill monsters and never check out any PVP Events, then what are you doing with your life? I love killing people who reply back "Why me? There was 10 other mages weaker... Why me?" That makes me have a smile on my face.

Posted: February 20th, 2006, 9:23 am

clifford
clifford's Reps:
At lvl 60 a Ranger gets a attack (Forgot the name) but its 250% Damage and 100% Accuracy but I dont know if its any good.... And im not sure but is rogue expensive in all servers or just Cypher?

Posted: February 20th, 2006, 9:08 pm

stigmata
stigmata's Reps:
Rogue is bloody expensive, period. I dont even know why, perhaps because 50%-60% of the server are rogues and people just feel that its in their power to inflate the prices beyond reason.

Posted: February 20th, 2006, 11:31 pm

clifford
clifford's Reps:
Well... I do know it is harder for Rogues to make money then anything else... I mean Worrios get the huge tanking bonus and their able to kill way high lvl monsters... And Preist can get into any party... And mages have the AOE and most Rogues can only get into a APOS party or a party where you need swift.... But wow their easy lvling...

Posted: March 11th, 2006, 5:30 am

fixx000
fixx000's Reps:
U can say whatever u want , but if u take for example , all lvl 70 classes with the best gear, the shadow vain would own them all , thats a fact ! they're too fast and they do incredible dmg! dont forget about combos... (normal,slide,minor combo ...)

Posted: March 11th, 2006, 5:53 am

ward0g32
ward0g32's Reps:
its not true that warriors are too slow... if you have a good one like me :) you can tank virtually anythin...

Posted: March 11th, 2006, 8:00 am

stigmata
stigmata's Reps:
clifford (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
At lvl 60 a Ranger gets a attack (Forgot the name) but its 250% Damage and 100% Accuracy but I dont know if its any good.... And im not sure but is rogue expensive in all servers or just Cypher?

You mean shadow hunter?

And wardog is right. A warrior has the best potential to kill a rogue on scrolls. Its just the matter of how well a warrior's defensive skill is made up of to counter the constant damage of the rogue. And mages hurt hellovalot in groups, don't you see that charts are filled with mages?

Posted: April 12th, 2006, 7:52 am

semajxoc
semajxoc's Reps:
i say mage and rouge for pvp they are the pimps of the game

Posted: April 12th, 2006, 7:57 am

semajxoc
semajxoc's Reps:
the best class i have to say is a rouge

Posted: April 12th, 2006, 12:51 pm

aces_high
aces_high's Reps:
semajxoc (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
the best class i have to say is a rouge

of course, rogues ftw :lol:

Posted: April 14th, 2006, 8:08 pm

handgrenade
handgrenade's Reps:
BP with ALOT OF money = the winner

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online