taultunleashed logowhat exacly does manner do? : KO Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 18 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

what exacly does manner do? : KO Discussion

Posted: February 28th, 2006, 3:37 pm

225434's Reps:
manner is so popular what no one knows exacly what it does can any one tell me?

Posted: February 28th, 2006, 3:56 pm

aces_high
aces_high's Reps:
manner points dont do anything yet...
we are still waiting for k2 to impliment them

Posted: February 28th, 2006, 5:13 pm

skillz421
skillz421's Reps:
i heard the more manner points you have, the better the sucess rate,

i think this is true because on my rogue taht has over a 1000 manner points, i can upgrade items easier (without losing them), then in my mage taht has >300 manner.

Posted: February 28th, 2006, 7:10 pm

stigmata
stigmata's Reps:
I've heard a bunch of rumors that Manner points are useful after you reach the master status. But it is all a hoax. It is simply a lame attempt to immitate the same reward system as Conquer Online. My guess is that they are hoping to push the level of new players so they could purchase items from the powerup store much sooner, hence bringing more money to the developers.

Note: Conquer Online's manner system. You power level a player that is a certain number of levels below you, then for every level you receive a set of points. After accumulation of certain number of manner points, you may spend them for a Dragonball (Increase grade: unique/elite/super) or a Meteor (Increase level of weapon).

Posted: February 28th, 2006, 7:23 pm

jayjay420
jayjay420's Reps:
Well alot is speculated so nobody knows for sure..But i have tested a couple theorys and came to the conclusion,That the higher your Manner The more rare items you get.I have 3 accounts and tested with them all at the same time.I had 5 abyss gems on all 3.My 1st account has like 5 manner and got 5 water..My second has 20 and got waters and 1 scroll.My third has 600 manner and i got 2 rouge chitin pads and 2 scrolls and 1 water..Test it for yourself..But im pretty sure the higher your manner the better/Rarer items you get as drops or from NPC(abyss gems,lottery,xmas presents)..

Posted: February 28th, 2006, 7:49 pm

stigmata
stigmata's Reps:
Nah can't be. Some days my farmer gets 36 abyss in 2hours, and sometimes only 10... It is all based on whether the king increased the drop rate (at a cost of his treasure). Usually they turn it on to like 25% increase in drop rate.

Posted: March 1st, 2006, 1:21 am

aces_high
aces_high's Reps:
k2 would tell us if manner points did anything

Posted: March 1st, 2006, 1:36 am

rolleman
rolleman's Reps:
Manner points are useless at this time.....
they are working on it , they dont do anything yet

Posted: March 3rd, 2006, 6:57 am

clifford
clifford's Reps:
Ok this is what I have knoticed, our clan player gets the most Mirrages drops and hes not the leader of the party, the leader of the party gets like 1/4 of the drops that he gets. Out of four drops we got last night Party leader got 1 and the clan leader got 3 but we also have this rule where if you get more then 2 then you have to give one. But our clan leaders has the most Manner, That could be a reason.

Posted: March 3rd, 2006, 10:05 am

rolleman
rolleman's Reps:
Nah clifford
thats just dumb luck

I know a guy who upgraded 5 Times in a row
A raptor+8 ..... to +7 with bus without failing
and to +8 with trina's and dident failed
And he doesnt use hacks or whatever
So also he has dumb luck

some people have luck
some People dont

If i would upgrade to +8
it will fail like 99% lol :)

Posted: March 3rd, 2006, 11:53 am

clifford
clifford's Reps:
Yea I know what you mean, I hope a MD going to a +2 with a BUS then I was trying to make +6 Rogue Full Plate and I couldnt even make a +5 without it breaking and on one of them I used a BUS (Becouse I had an extra, from when I bought the ones for the MD)

Posted: March 3rd, 2006, 12:12 pm

rolleman
rolleman's Reps:
dont use BUs for upgrading mirage to +2

Use high uprade scroll never failed for me

Saves some money ;)

when its +2 upgrade to +3 ... to +3 upgrade is 100% safe

Posted: March 26th, 2006, 11:18 pm

kyrend
kyrend's Reps:
Manner is the points you get when you level chick which, manner basically equals luck points for the 35+ players. BTW luck in all things related to probibility. :evil:

Posted: March 26th, 2006, 11:18 pm

kyrend
kyrend's Reps:
Manner is the points you get when you level chick which, manner basically equals luck points for the 35+ players. BTW luck in all things related to probibility. :evil:

Posted: March 27th, 2006, 5:35 pm

stigmata
stigmata's Reps:
kyrend (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

WHAT THE BLOODY BEEP!!!
#1. DOUBLE POST...GET OUT!!
#2. USER GOT HIS ANSWER
#3. READ THE BLOODY DATE!! SAYS MARCH 3RD...GET IT?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online