taultunleashed logoWooT!! KO toolbar for hardcore fans : KO News
newtopic  postreply
 [ 21 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

WooT!! KO toolbar for hardcore fans : KO News

Posted: April 16th, 2006, 5:27 pm

picadude
picadude's Reps:
Thats right KO has just released there newest and first software for KO which no other online rpg game has ever done. Well I think soo. They have made a hand dandy ko toolbar for hardcore fans out there. You can check your server status, check links, forums, also blocks your popups, and whole lot of other stuff.. I guess this is there newest way for them to advertise KO. This is the news which comes with it.

Click here to get to the site to download it from http://www.knightonlineworld.com/

If you want to be part of our external Knight Online Toolbar testing-team, you need to download the beta version and simply follow the instructions to install.
Put Knightonlineworld.com right on your browser!

Built in pop-up blocker
Access Knight Online information quickly and easily
Access your news, forums & server status instantly
Receive news and event notifications
Report any feedback in the special Toolbar Beta section of the Knight Online forum [link to forum] or email our special toolbar support team at support@knightonline-toolbar.com.
Here are the basics:

721kb download (696kb zipped)
Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP
Internet Explorer 5.5 and 6.0
Localized to the following languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Chinese Simplified, and Korean. Our installer is currently just English only, however. If our toolbar is installed on a system that operates in one of the supported languages, all text shown by the toolbar will be in that language. Otherwise, the text in the toolbar will default to English.
Certified non-spy-ware/ad-ware by all major bodies

Posted: April 17th, 2006, 9:22 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Odd.

Posted: April 17th, 2006, 9:38 pm

picadude
picadude's Reps:
ya lol, oh welll..... dont be suprised other RPG online games doing this sooon...

Posted: April 19th, 2006, 10:50 am

clifford
clifford's Reps:
The weird thing about it... They even have a search engine... I wonder how much time they put into this... I would preger them to work on KO instead of Browsers >.> Buts that KO for you.

Posted: April 19th, 2006, 2:21 pm

picadude
picadude's Reps:
lol ya i would want them to work on ko much more then these stupid search engine and toolbad... it funny why they would think of that in the first place too :D

Posted: April 23rd, 2006, 2:38 am

itachi1230
itachi1230's Reps:
Prob becasue they want more ppl playin and they tryin to make more money...They tryna go all the way to da top. :D

Posted: April 30th, 2006, 1:58 pm

datenr

Total Posts: 2
datenr's Reps: 0
I dont belive this is new if you look at other MMORPG games like tibia they have there own toolbars as well

Posted: May 10th, 2006, 9:50 pm

relaxinfan
relaxinfan's Reps:
For Knight Online. It's definitely new. Their behind times. :lol:

Posted: May 11th, 2006, 12:31 pm

errorist

Total Posts: 280
errorist's Reps: 121
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
They can make a toolbar but they still can't fix clan name bugs, doesn't surprise me.

Posted: May 14th, 2006, 3:30 pm

immean14
immean14's Reps:
if they spent the time they toke for making the toolbar into fixing the game maybe half the laggs and harmful bugs would be taken care of

Posted: May 14th, 2006, 4:49 pm

picadude
picadude's Reps:
true, but I have noticed, the lags are actually client side. I got two comps, with samee internet connection. One is older and one is newer. The older one lags as hell, usually cant do anything. My newer one I have, barely ever lags. Not one time yet on my newer comp has lagged over 5seconds. Only time when it lags for me is, when everyone is waiting for the lunar war to begin!

Posted: July 3rd, 2006, 5:47 am

venomhead
venomhead's Reps:
i wish they would spend more time making somthing like a turkish translator. i once played that game for 4 hours and everyone i talked to was turkish

Posted: July 9th, 2006, 6:16 am

rokertje
rokertje's Reps:
the toolbar is actually made for ko by a outside company probably also the reason it works :twisted:

Posted: July 16th, 2006, 6:28 pm

morgul
morgul's Reps:
Yup. I bet the bar could be bugged too lol. Ok, it works. But the server statuses are sometimes bugged and on the toolbar it's just blank. Or maybe it's me. You know, what is the point of the toolbar? Just get Google lol.

Posted: August 24th, 2006, 12:11 pm

metalfire101
metalfire101's Reps:
KO reps have 2 b the laziest people i know, i mean, if ur gonna make an expansion, at least fix ALL of the bugs in the game before making it avalible for everyone

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online