newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Guides + Links : KO Submissions

Posted: October 4th, 2005, 1:17 pm

moomoo123
moomoo123's Reps:
Just some guides to PG/AC Tool

thought id bring my stuff from FG to here.....

NOTE ACTOOL/EZScript SET UP THE SAME

I'm not trying to take anyone's glory or what not... I'm just organizing information. I've read through quite a few threads in this forum and I've finally managed to get ProcessGuard+EZScript II working (in game(MYKO)).

First of all, you'll need to download ProcessGuard 3.15 (most other versions might work but for now we're sticking with the one we know works). You can download it here:

http://www.diamondcs.com.au/processguar ... e=download

Once it is installed, you'll want to upgrade it to the full version, insert this block of text as the serial:

& quot;PS481AA0C82AB9572F293A952058F8178914A4EF6C278D1D7B8B7EBE0DB075B98BC609060B1

A8226649DD075020B76344663069C7357BEE640601EB6429B4AA91D4888004FEF4C343F638178AB1

7D728B833ED02897F0C6F14C8FCDD92E919853D7F43ECF0127EAE46550CA4E390673F8EC06776F30

1B407B1FC319BB24D54E8583C50C2B9CB9B63996D6B6FBAPE"

When you're done with that step, you'll need to restart ProcessGuard for it to become the Full Version.

Now you'll want to download "EZScript II" here's a link:

http://rapidshare.de/files/2718217/EZQ.zip.html

Once you download that, extract it and run it.

Alright, now that you have all of the programs you'll need, run Knight Online. As soon as you come to the Server list, exit the game (this was just an easy way of getting ProcessGuard to recognize all the EXE files you'll need to manipulate).

Go back to ProcessGuard and select the Protection Tab. Scroll down until you see ezscript.exe. Set it up according to these pictures from Zauriel's thread:

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Next, set up hsupdate.exe:

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

I did the same thing for all of the other KO exe files, except for KnightOnline.exe. Here is how it should be set:

When you're done configuring each exe, click on the "Main" tab in ProcessGuard and disable Learning Mode:

user posted image

After disabling Learning Mode, Click on Lock and give it a password that you'll be able remember (use symbols... Knight Online is equiped with a brute force cracker tongue.gif ). Once ProcessGuard is "Locked," restart your computer.

After the restart... locate EZScript II from wherever you extracted it to earlier. Run "ezscript.exe" and insert this most genius script by Vi5ion, as a basic testing script:

[variable]
[script]
Hit:
Delay(1000) // 1 Second
KeyPress(90) // Z
Delay(1000)
KeyPress(82) // R
Delay(3000)
Jump hit
Stop

Your EZscript should now look like this:

Now... play Knight Online and direct your character to an area with plenty of monsters and not many trees or what not (just because you can easily become stuck on a tree).

Once you are in a prime spot, Alt+Tab back to EZScript II and click the "Refresh" button. Then select Knight Online from the drop down menu, click "Run" and then Alt+Tab back into Knight Online and your character should be targeting and attacking monsters.

NOTE ALSO Right Click + Exit PG before launching the game. it will make PG run in the back ground. you can exit it via clicking on the PG icon in bottom right corner of the windows screen via the clock.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online