Total votes : 7
blue large dot

Merchant Guide : KO Submissions

Posted: July 14th, 2008, 8:41 am

sumzor

Total Posts: 66
sumzor's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
Here's a few things that can make you get the most money for your items you need t sell, and how to get the money to buy an item you want.

1. MAKING MONEY
Alot of people out there want a guide that will instantly give them hundreds of millions of coins with no work required. This is not for you, because selling items for pries that you want can't necessarily be done in 10 minutes.

Buy Low Sell High-
One of the most common ways to make money, to do this you must find an item that is lower than you would usually have to pay for it. As prices fluxuate a great deal, you can't ncessarily have a sure price for what its worth, but just go with an average. If something seems cheap, but you are not sure whether or not to buy it, then compare that price with those from other sellers in Moradon. Once you find the item that you want that you are sure you can sell it for more than you paid, then it's time to sell.

2. SELLING YOUR ITEMS
Everyone knows that selling takes a long time, and this is true. If you are trying to get rid of an item in an extremely quick amount of time, then you are going to have to sell it for a VERY cheap price. Getting the price you want takes patience.
The best way to sell your items is, of course, to set up merchant and leave the computer on all night (Turn off monitor though :wink: ). Bet you've never heard that one before, right? Well, probably the reason it is so circulated is because it is the best way to sll your stuff. If you leave your computer no all night usually you sell everything, or at least most. You should set your prices higher than what you would normally sell them for, because for some reason, people overnight pay ridiculous amounts of money for something they could get mch cheaper during they day... One problem with this method, though, and that's what about all the people without premium? Yes, it does kick you off at some point overnight, and if you want to sell through the next day then you're out of luck, right? Wrong. It's very simple, just makea new account with KnightOnLine, and that comes with 3 days free premium. Just trade your items to your new character and set up a stand for 3 straight days (If you don't want to play on your main) then trade back if you didn't sell once premium ends. Mostly you don't have muh to send back other than money.
A little trick I've used a couple of times, is whenever you see someone who is selling the exact same thing as you for a RIDICULOUS amount, then sell the item at 10-20% less than them (As long as it is not less thanh your origional price) and sit right next to them. People see theirs, then see yours and compare them. Which do you think they'll buy? (This really only works if it is one of the items that te price changes alot and noone it really sure of the price ex. Gems and Lobo/Lupus/Lycaon Pendant.)

Well, that's what I use to sell my items, and it has worked. I never really wanted to buy low and sell high, because I thought that I didn't have enough money and it would take too long. All you need is enough to buy even a low priced item cheaper that it's worth, and then you can build up. Trust Me.

Posted: July 15th, 2008, 8:51 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this so we may give tu bucks and/or premium. If you nay the submission remember to include as to why.

Posted: July 16th, 2008, 6:56 pm

kandykane
kandykane's Reps:
oops, made 2 posts, dlte plz

Last edited by Guest on July 16th, 2008, 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: July 16th, 2008, 6:57 pm

kandykane
kandykane's Reps:
Nay, it's a good guide, but what he writes is self explanatory / common sense.

Posted: July 18th, 2008, 10:12 am

nocledas
nocledas's Reps:
I think this actually helped me because it goes past the "Just leave your computer on all night" stuff and explains it in more detail

Posted: May 26th, 2010, 12:19 pm

mazakou1

Total Posts: 57
mazakou1's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
nay
it's not bad for anyone that plays outside of c-west and needs prem to get on. unfortunately i play c-west and everybody can get on there, prem or no prem

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online