taultunleashed logoquests : KO Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

quests : KO Submissions

Posted: November 12th, 2006, 6:59 pm

gaara1220
gaara1220's Reps:
this took a very long time to put together so plz appreciate it... i havent edited in all the info of where everything is yet so in might have a couple holes otherthan that its pretty complete i hope u all n joy it and please say yes becuz this took a long time. any way here it is

Knight Online Fire Drake Quest
[Moradon Merchant]Clark - Elmorad coordinates: 1600,431 // [Moradon Merchant]Shymer - Luferson coordinates: 467,1639

Antidote:
Minimum Level: Level 31 24%
Quest Description: On my route here from Moradon merchants were rendered helpless prom poison. They need an antidote. Can you help us? 5 vials of Pincer Venom is needed to make the antidote. I will reward you if you bring them to me.
Needed Item: 5 Pincer Poison
Reward: 120,000 Experience

Wolf Souvenirs:
Minimum Level: Level 32 22%
Quest Description: There are a loty of glowing wolves in front of El'morad/Luferson Castle. Our Moradon Merchant Squad is looking for Wolf souvenirs. We can make winter clothes with them to brave the winter. If you bring me 5 [wolf hides] and 5 [wolfman's claws] belonging to the Dire Wolf, I will reward you.
Needed Item: 5 Wolfman's Toe Nails
AND
5 Wolf Hide
Reward: 130,000 Experience

Smirdon Meat:
Minimum Level: Level 33 30%
Quest Description: Smirdon Meat is in popular demand at Moradon. It melts in your mouth. That's why I send [smirdon meat] to Moradon, but I lost contact with my regular supplies. If you bring me 5 slabs of Smirdon meat, I will reward you handomely.
Needed Item: 5 Smirdon Meat
Reward: 150,000 Experience
Side Note: You can get Smirdon meat from Smilodons. Technically, this quest should be called the Smilodon Meat quest, and they should be called Smilodon Meat, but you know.... people typo after all....

Smirdon Hide:
Minimum Level: Level 34 27%
Quest Description: Smirdon Hide is highly durable hence ideal for making nice shoes or bags. However, since they're so valuable, I'm always running low. [Smirdon Hide] can be obtained from Wild Smilodon. I will give you a reward if you bring me 5 hides.
Needed Item: 5 Smirdon Hide
Reward: 160,000 Experience

Animal Blood:
Minimum Level: Level 35 24%
Quest Description: [Scroll Vendor] Charon lost ingredients for making scrolls and asked for my help but I have no way of obtaining them. I heard [Animal Blood] can be obtained via Shadow Seekers. I need 5.
Needed Item: 5 Animal Blood
Reward: 240,000 Experience

Rotten Eye:
Minimum Level: Level 36 22%
Quest Description: One Moradon nobility is an avid eye collector. He's collected almost all monster eyes except Rotten eyes. We can't refuse as he's one of our backers. [Rotten eyes] can be obtained via Rotten Eyes. I need 5.
Needed Item: 5 Rotten Eyes
Reward: 270,000 Experience

Silver Feather (I):
Minimum Level: Level 37 30%
Quest Description: Silver feather is radient even at night. It is an essential ingredient for making noblewoman's dresses. But, I'm no match for the Saber Tooth. If you bring me 5 of those beautiful [Silver Feathers] the noble woman who recieved the stunning armor will give you a large reward.
Needed Item: 5 Silver Feathers
Reward: 300,000 Expierence
Side Note: You can get silver feathers from just about any type of dog from Saber Tooths and up.

Skull Collection:
Minimum Level: Level 38 27%
Quest Description: Oh. Do you remember Charon? You helped last time? He said this time he needs [skulls]. He says the Animal Blood you brought him last time was high-quality. [Skulls] can be obtained via skeletons. Will it be alright? I need 7.
Needed Item: 7 Skeleton
Reward: 320,000 Experience
Side Note: You can get Skeleton off of mainly any type of Skeleton. (Skeleton Warrior, Skeleton Knights, Skeleton Champions, etc.) However, I don't think anything above Death Knights drop these.

Coarse Bone Powder:
Minimum Level: Level 39 25%
Quest Description: Oh. We met bandits on the way back to Moradon with the ingredients you found. We administered first aid but everyone incurred bone fractures. I don't know if it holds water, but drinking ground [coarse bone powder] is said to mend fractures. 7 servings should be enough.
Needed Item: 7 Coarse Ground Bone
Reward: 350,000 Experience
Side Note: You can get Coarse Ground Bone off of mainly any type of Skeleton. (Skeleton Warrior, Skeleton Knights, Skeleton Champions, etc.) However, I don't think anything above Death Knights drop these.

Materials for the Ritual:
Minimum Level: Level 40 29%
Quest Description: Due to your help, , the Merchant Squad is ever growing. That's why we want to thank the gods with a ritual. We have everything else except we need the 5 of each of the [skull] and [coarse bone powder] you brought for us last time. I hear you can scquire it through Death Knights.
Needed Item: 5 Skeleton
AND
5 Coarse Ground Bone
Reward: 700,000 Experience
Side Note: You can get Skeleton and Coarse Ground Bone off of mainly any type of Skeleton. (Skeleton Warrior, Skeleton Knights, Skeleton Champions, etc.) However, I don't think anything above Death Knights drop these.

Orc Talisman:
Minimum Level: Level 41 30%
Quest Description: [Blacksmith] Heppa is ordinarily deeply interested in special weaponry productions. We sell a lot of products through him of which [Orc Talisman] is hard to find. , please bring us 7 [Orc Talisman] which you can find via Lard Orcs.
Needed Item: 7 Ork Taliman
Reward: 800,000 Experience
Side Note: Orc, Ork, all the same thing.

Promise Of Darkness:
Minimum Level: Level 42 27%
Quest Description: [Scroll Vendor] Charon is conducting various research on scroll production and he claims it's next to impossible to find the [Promise of Darkness]. [Promise of Darkness] can be obtained via Battalions. I need 7.
Needed Item: 7 Oath of Darkness
Reward: 860,000 Experience
Side Note: Quest actually says you can get the Oaths from 'Vattalions', but agian, it is just a typo. The monster's name is really Battalion.

Silver Feather (II):
Minimum Level: Level 43 38%
Quest Description: The [silver feather] you brought me last time is all the rage among noblewoman due to their color and texture. With their being so popular, we're already running low. I heard you can obtain [silver feather] via Megathereons. I need about 10 this time.
Needed Item: 10 Silver Feather
Reward: 950,000 Experience
Side Note: You can get silver feathers from just about any type of dog from Saber Tooths and up.

[Sentinel] Patrick - Moradon coordinates: 314,343

Worm Hunt:
Minimum Level: Level 2 30%
Quest Description: Moradon maintains peace at all times as we protect it from monsters which were created by the war against Patos. Incidentally, I am running low on guards lately. Can you lend a hand? If you exit through that gate you'll spot worms right outside. They began to breed after the war against Patos. Go hunt me 5 of those pesky monsters.
Needed Kills: 5 Worms (any kind; worms, earth worms, blood worms, etc.)
Reward: 50 Experience

Bandicoot Hunt:
Minimum Level: Level 3 15%
Quest Description: Have you seen monsters that look like rats infront of Moradon Castle? They're called Bandicoots. They sometimes venture into the castle and gnaw on the gates and skedaddle. What a major headache. Get rid of 5 of them.
Needed Kills: 5 Bandicoots (any kind; scavenger, etc.)
Reward: 100 Experience

Kecoon Hunt:
Minimum Level: Level 6 10%
Quest Description: For the protection of moradon; what is it you wanted to say to me? The just arrived peddlers said they were attacked by Kecoon's en route. Kecoon's are malicious monsters who attack humans not to mention consfiscating their belongings. Say, do you mind venturing out to the outskirts of Moradon teaching them a lesson?
Needed Kills: 10 Kecoons
Reward: 50,000 Noahs
Side Note: The quest referres to Kecoon's as 'Kekoons', but it is the same thing. Just a typo.

Bulcan Hunt:
Minimum Level: Level 7 35%
Quest Description: Another day in thriving Moradon! What do you want? I recieved word that peddlers are having a hard time traveling due to Bulcans surfacing in the sand plains. Moradon is a quest-desert with 80% of the terrain covered with sand. Their numbers are sure to grow if they go unchecked. Do you think it's possible for you to wipe out the Bulcans inhabiting the sand?
Required Kills: 10 Bulcans (Only regular Bulcans)
Reward: 500 Experience

Wild Bulcan Hunt:
Minimum Level: Level 9 39%
Quest Description: I'm Moradon's Guardian, no, still just Sentinel Patrick. What did you want? The Bulcans have returned with more powerful version of them, Wild Bulcans. Their appearance is similar but they're far more savage. A number of peddlers, not to menion mercenaries, sent out to eliminate them have been slain. But they should be no match for you. Please go hunt 10 Wild Bulcans which are similar to Bulcans.
Needed Kills: 10 Wild Bulcans
Reward: 800 Experience
AND
2,000 Noahs
Side Note: The actual monster names are 'Wold Bulcans', yet another typo. Wold Bulcans and Wild Bulcans are the same thing.

Kecoon Warrior Hunt:
Minimum Level: Level 11 16%
Quest Description: Phew, Lately; No, nevermind. I can't ask you. Goodbye.
Needed Kills: 10 Kecoon Warriors
Reward: 2,500 Experience

Gavolt Extermination:
Minimum Level: Level 12 13%
Quest Description: Wheat bread, Moradon's special local product, has killer taste. But since not too long ago, Gavolts raided the harvested mill and as a result, the food supply is running low and the number of citizen's suffering from malnutrition rising. Can you wipe those monsters out and help the farmers of Moradon?
Needed Kills: 10 Gavolts
Reward: 3,000 Experience
AND
5,000 Noahs

Kecoon Captain:
Minimum Level: Level 13 0%
Quest Description: Have you seen the Kecoon Captain herd near the castle? I've been concerned that their number has escalated recently. Hm, hunt me 10 Kecoon Captains. I will compensate you well.
Needed Kills: 10 Kecoon Captains
Reward: 3,000 Experience
AND
50,000 Noahs

Bulture Hunt:
Minimum Level: Level 14 9%
Quest Description: Do you know monsters called Bultures? They belong to the Bulcan species but 3 times as large hence even the most accomplished warriors are rendered helpless in front of them. But they should be no match for you. Their numbers have increased markedly lately. Nothing trumps Bultures in the Moradon monster food chain so we can't just sit by the sidelines. Can you please hunt them and rein them in?
Needed Kills: 10 Bultures
Reward: 4,000 Experience

Giant Bulcan Hunt:
Minimum Level: Level 15 0%
Quest Description: Giant Bulcans? They are large bulcans. As Bulcans don't have eyes, they get riled up if you approach them too closely. Want to hunt them while we're on the subject? Ut should help you a great deal as well. Hunt 30 Giant Bulcans.
Needed Kills: 30 Giant Bulcans
Reward: 5,000 Experience

Werewolf Elimination:
Minimum Level: Level 16 39%
Quest Description: You appear just in time like an apparition. I don't know if you've heard but the werewolves are running rampant recently. They're powerful enough that many mercenaries in Moradon can't take them down. Maybe they're no match for you, either. And what's more, their habitat is teaming with all kinds of pierce monsters. You still want to have a go at them?
Needed Kills: 10 Werewolves
Reward: 6,000 Experience

Silan Elimination:
Minimum Level: Level 18 0%
Quest Description: You've dropped it again without fail. Bulcan-type monsters are really tenacious. The Giant Bultures seem to be the most powerful of them all but that's not true. Across the creek outside Moradon in the farthest outskirts swell human-sized Silans. They're normal sized but as they primarily feed on underground iron ore, they're muscle strength and physical power are incomparable. And with their numbers continuously escalating, we need to wipe them out for security of the residents. But shoddy mercenaries will be no match for them. That's why I am asking you.
Needed Kills: 10 Silans
Reward: 300,000 Noahs.

Giant Gavolt Hunt:
Minimum Level: Level 19 0%
Quest Description: Hi. I knew you'd be here. Have you ever seen the Giant Bulcan monster? They are called giant because of their colossal size. Careful, large creatures are that much more powerful, haha. Your goal is 20. Want to give it a try?
Needed Kills: 20 Giant Gavolts
Reward: 8,000 Experience

Werewolf Hide:
Minimum Level: Level 20 0%
Quest Description: I need werewolf hide to make armor for new recruits. They come in handy as they're sturdy. Want me to make you one? Haha. Bring me 10 Werewolf. I don't need to mention that you can only obtain the hide by hunting down werewolves, do I? Haha.
Required Item: 10 Werewolf Hide
Reward: 8,000 Experience
AND
80,000 Noahs

Glyptodont:
Minimum Level: Level 21 59%
Quest Description: Glyptodont? Oh, that big ugly monster? Glyptodont prevade the entire Adonis continent. They are obstuse but strong. Why don't you hunt them? It should be easier to hunt them down if you form a party.
Needed Kills: 1 Glyptodont
Reward: 10,000 Experience

Gloomwing Hunt:
Minimum Level: Level 22 0%
Quest Description: Hey. Gloomwings should be outside the castle. They are Gavolts with hardened scales which are highly sought after ingredient for armor production. I'd like you to hunt 30 Gloomwings. Want to try?
Needed Kills: 30 Gloomwings
Reward: 20,000 Experience

Orc Watcher Elimination:
Minimum Level: Level 23 0%
Quest Description: I'm relieved now that you're here. I'm sure you've heard that orcs are converging from Moradon outskirts. They shouldn't be taken lightly. Their attack ability is almost unimaginable. New recruits are still in training in Moradon hence they will be insufficient to ward off an Orc attack. We need your help.
Needed Kills: 20 Orc Watchers
Reward: 1 Recommendation
AND
500,000 Noahs
Side Note: You can take the recommendation to [Guard] Zalk in El'morad (Unsure who for Karus, sorry, any help with this? ), for a reward.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Kaishan's Daughter] Menissiah - Moradon coordinates: 306,355

Spool of Silk:
Minimum Level: Level 2 70%
Quest Description: Hello, welcome to Moradon. ^^* Have you seen the worms in front of the village? They have sturdy silk spools which are very versatile. If you don't mind, can you get me a spool? If you bring me 5 spools for making sturdy fabric, I'll give you a reward ^^*. You can obtain silk spools from the worms in front of the castle.
Needed Items: 5 Silk Bundles
Reward: 50 Experience
Side Note: All worms drop bundles, worms, earthworms, bloodworms, snatchers, etc.

Bandicoot Fang:
Minimum Level: Level 4 29%
Quest Description: I can't leave the castle gates, Father's orders. Can we be friends? We appear to be roughly the same age and you must have a lot of amusing stories to tell since you're a foreigner. This is just bewteen you and me. ^^* Jeez, my teacher's treaching me potion production these days but the ingredients are hard to come by. Can you bring me 3 Bandicoot Fangs?
Needed Items: 3 Teeth of Bandicoot
Reward: 10 Water of Life
AND
10 Potion of Intelligence.
Side Note: All bandicoots drop teeth. Bandicoots, Scavengers, etc.

Making Antifebriles Peletts:
Minimum Level: Level 6 21%
Quest Description: , as a token of my gratitude for your help last time, here's a special medicine I developed. It's a special gift just for you. It's called gallbladder antifebrile and Kecoon's Gallbladder is the main ingredient. How about it? Can you get some for me?
Needed Items: 5 Kekoon Gallbladders
Reward: 3 Bezoar's
Side Note: The game commonly refers to Kecoons as 'Kekoons', but don't be fooled, they are the same thing. Also, Bezoars, when used on your hotkey bar like an item, make your character big for a short period of time. All Kecoon's drop the Bladders.

Hasten Potion:
Minimum Level: Level 12 27%
Quest Description: Oh, you thought of me, thank you. I'm studying how to move higher and faster than everyone else. Just in time, I know it sounds thick-skinned, but I have another favor to ask you. I need gavolt scales to make this medicine.
Needed Items: 5 Gavolt Scales
Reward: Hasten Potion
Side Note: The Gavolt scales are typoed and are called "Gabolt" Scales. No need to panic, they are the same thing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Blacksmith] Heppa - Moradon coordinates: 369,359

Item Upgrade:
Minimum Level: Level 4 29%
Quest Description: I know you're a foreigner, but poise in the lifeblood of knight hood, tsk, tsk. Haven't you even heard of [item upgrade]? I'll give you a reward if you take the weapons and scroll I have you and make a practice dagger +4 with an anvil.
Needed Items: Practice Dagger +4
Reward: 150 Experience
Side Note: Heppa will give you a dagger and a scroll to take to the anvil and upgrade for him. Just go over to the anvil in the middle of town, select it, right click, put the dagger in the one lonely slot on the left, put the scroll in any of the 9 slots in the middle, and hit OK. This will produce a Practice dagger +4, just take it back to Heppa for your reward.

Iron Ore:
Minimum Level: Level 9 100%
Quest Description: We're short on iron ore supply with the miners being so lazy. But I hear that if you catch Bulcan's in the village outskirts you can obtain iron ore from their stomachs. I helped you last time so do you think you can catch Bulcans and get me some iron ore? I need 5 of them fast.
Needed Item: 5 Iron Bars
Reward: Rogue: Knife +5
Upgrade Item
27 attack
50 Posion
OR
Short Bow +5
Upgrade Item
31 attack
50 Posion

Mage: Wizard Staff +5
Upgrade Item
39 Attack
8 MP
OR
Wizard Staff +5
Upgrade Item
39 Attack
40 Lightning

Priest: Priest Mace +5
Upgrade Item
37 Attack
8 Health
OR
Priest Mace +5
Upgrade Item
37 Attack
50 Lightning

Warrior: Long Sword +5
Upgrade Item
25 Attack
50 Flame
OR
Two-handed +5
Upgrade Item
40 Attack
50 Flame

Low-level weapon production:
Minimum Level: Level 16 6%
Quest Description: Craftsmen can distinquish high-grade ingedients with a single glance. I discovered something while traversing the Seashore of Hope. With that, I should be able to make you a to-die-for weapon. How about it? If you're tempted, bring me 5 Bulture horns and 5 Iron ore and I'll make you something fabulous.
Needed Items: 5 Bulture Horns, 5 Iron Bars, and 1,000 Noahs.
Reward: Rogue: Stiletto +7
Rare Item
41 Attack
56 Flame
OR
Rapt Bow +7
Rare Item
48 Attack
56 Flame

Mage: Mythril Staff +7
Rare Item
62 Attack
56 Flame
OR
Mythril Staff +7
Rare Item
62 Attack
56 Glacier

Priest: Priest War Hammer +7
Rare Item
58 Attack
56 Flame
OR
Mace +7
Rare item
42 Attack
56 Glacier

Warrior: Scimitar +7
Rare Item
37 Attack
56 Glacier
OR
Battle Sword +7
Rare Item
60 Attack
56 Glacier

Silan's Bone:
Minimum Level: Level 18 2%
Quest Description: Silan's bones concentrated with Silan's life force, are harder than steel but most blacksmith's don't touch them as they are hard to melt. But, I discovered a special method to melt Silan bones. I will give you a big reward if you bring me the bones. Can you go find me 3 Silan bones to make a special body armor.
Needed Items: 3 Silan Bones
Reward: 8,000 Noahs

Collecting Wolfman's Fangs:
Minimum Level: Level 18 4%
Quest Description: Frankly, I've been concerned about weapon production methods lately. As you're well aware, unremarkable ingredients produce stock weapons and special ingredients are so hard to come by. Come to think of it, you look like you'd be able to hunt werewolves. No need to be modest. I've dealt with countless warriors over scores of years and I have a relatively accurate eye when it comes to warriors. Can you hunt werewolves and bring me back 5 of their fangs? It's an essential ingredient for someone mired in a slump like me.
Needed Items: 5 Fangs of Wolfman
Reward: 4,000 Experience

Goblin Armor:
Minimum Level: Level 28 0 %
Quest Description: Frankly, we aren't very interested in goblins but we are interested in the armor they're wearing. Their technique is terrible but they use ace ingredients. If we just touch it up a little, it becomes a great Body Armor in no time. If you bring me goblin armor, I'll ask my friend in the Blacksmiths Guild to repair your armor. if you have sub par armor, a new goblin armor wouldn't hurt. Taking your figure and that of the goblins into account, I'll need at least 5 pieces of armor of the same Body part to make body armor of the same, will you go find them?
Needed Items: Pauldron - 5 Goblin Pauldrons
100,000 Noahs
Pads - 5 Goblin Pads
80,000 Noahs
Helmet - 5 Goblin Helmets
50,000 Noahs
Gauntlets - 5 Goblin Gauntlets
40,000 Noahs
Boots - 5 Goblin Boots
30,000 Noahs
Reward: For each 5 pieces of Goblin armor you turn in, you get an equivalent body part with random stats for your character of different armor strengths. If you're really lucky, you could get Chitin Goblin Armor.

Armor of Destruction:
Minimum Level: Level 40 0%
Quest Description: I guess I could tell someone like you about the Armor of Destriction. It can be made with the Amulet of Destruction which can be obtained by hunting Hell Hounds that swell in the mainland. Armor of Destruction is made by melting and mixing the Amulet of Destruction and iron ore. It sounds savage but it's performance is gaurenteed.
Needed Items: Pauldron - 7 Talismans of Destruction
15 Iron bars
500,000 Noahs
Pads - 5 Talisman of Destruction
12 Iron bars
500,000 Noahs
Helmet - 4 Talisman of Destruction
9 Iron bars
500,000 Noahs
Gauntlets - 3 Talisman of Destruction
6 Iron Bars
500,000 Noahs
Boots - 3 Talisman of Destruction
3 Iron bars
500,000 Noahs
Reward: Pauldron of Destruction
Pads of Destruction
Helmet of Destruction
Gauntlets of Destruction
Boots of Destruction
Side Note: These armors have really high defence, but can't be upgraded and can't be repaired.

[Mercenary Captain] Kugar - Moradon coordinates: 452,305

Monster Supression Squad 1:
Minimum Level: Level 5(ish?)
Quest Description: As Bandits are increasingly emerging into the mountain behind Moradon, I'm forming a supression squad. Would you like to join? Infiltrate the bandit base, eliminate their leader, and bring back the proof. Simple enough, no?
Needed Items: Proof of Orc Bandit
Reward: 5 Maximum HP increase
AND
5 Maximum MP increase
Side Note: This quest teleports you to a new area with several other players which you can party with. You go through and kill all the monsters and at the end their is a boss which once you kill, you get the proof, and the reward for killing him. Maximum HP increase increases your HP by 100, and lasts 30 minutes, cannot be used WITH Maximum MP increase. Maximum MP increase increases your MP by 100, and lasts for 30 minutes, cannot be used WITH Maximum HP increase.

Discipline:
Minimum Level: Level 12 100%
Quest Description: Just in time. I've prepared a special training session as the morale among mercenary ranks seems to be low. The orc hostage captured thus far are kept in and underground holding cell in Moradon. I've lodged a combat certificate in each of their clothes. Think of it as a training session. Combat with them in the hostage holding cell are retrieve 10 of the certificates. Will you start right away?
Needed Items: 10 Certificate of Dual
Reward: 30,000 Noahs
AND
5,000 Experience
Side Note: When you accept this quest, you'll be teleported into a different map with Orc's for you to kill. You can party with people here, if you want. I personally don't like to. Each one you kill will drop a Certificate. When you get 10, go to the Judge and tell him to let you out and the turn your Certificates in to Kugar.

Gemstone of Courage:
Minimum Level: Level 16 0%
Quest Description: I think the time has come to test how much you've grown. Don't feel obligated. It's not a difficult exam. Catch the smirdon inside the stadium and bring back 10 Dragon Jewels. Isn't it a piece of cake?
Needed Item: 10 Gem of Bravery
Reward: 52,000 Experience
Side Note: When you accept this quest, you'll be teleported into a different map with Blood Don's for you to kill. You can party with people here, if you want. I personally don't like to. Each one you kill will drop a Gemstone of Bravery. When you collect 10, go to the Judge and tell him you want out, then turn the Gems into Kugar for your reward.

[Grand Merchant] Kaishan - Moradon coordinates: 463,302

First Job Change:
Minimum Level: Level 10
Quest Description: I've heard you're a great help to Moradon including contributing to it's security. You seem to be well qualified for a job change indeed. Will you under go a job change?
Needed Noah: 3,000 Noahs
Reward: You get your first job.
Side Note: Getting a job change further's your abilities in your specialties.

Secret Agent Clarence - Asga Village Coordinates: 1631 1334

Asgaberry
Minimum Level: Level 37 0%
Quest Dscription: For a long time, us rogues have been offering valuable berries to the Imperial Family. But Cardinals living in the vicinity stole all the Asga Berries and there's nothing to present the Royal Family. Please help us retrieve the berries.
Required Items: 1 Asga Fruit (Cardinal)
Reward:: 100,000 Noahs

Archmage Drake - Rabia Village Coordinates: 371, 1226

Infiltrate Opponent Country
Minimum Level: Level 50 0%
Quest Dscription: His Royal Highness has personally assigned a mission to me for the first time in a long while. A war against the enemy should ensue shortly. If we exert pressure on the enemy there, it will be possible for us to infiltrate their mainland, then we will deposi a spy to hunt Lich who's taken refuge near Kalluga Valley. As the Lich maintains intricate relations with the powerful factions, the sole objective of this mission is to seize the Emblem of Karus and deliver it safely to our mainland. Emlbem of Karus is an essential ingredient for casting a great curse on the enemy nation using an ancient black magic I've developed.
Required Items: 1 Karus Symbol (Lich)
Reward: 10,000,000 Experience

Making Magic Powder
Minimum Level: Level 53 100%
Quest Description: You've already reached that position as well. Magic Powder is certainly an essential material used by high-ranking knights in mastering skills and magic. Let's cut to the chase. Bring 10 rough sapphires, 10 crystals, and 10 opals if you want to obtain Magic Powder.
Required Items: 10 Crude Sapphires (All Monsters), 10 Crystals (All Monsters), 10 Opals (All Monsters)
Reward: 1 Magic Jewel Powder

Nameless Warrior - El Morad Coordinates: 1103, 718

Song of the Nameless Warrior
Minimum Level: Level 27 38%
Quest Description: Thanks to you I realized that a sumbolic object made of the bones of the undying is the essential to put the souls back to rest. You'll be able to acquire this object while hunting for the undying. How about it? Will you bring me the bones of the Undying? I will pay you 2,000 Noahs for each bone.
Required Items: 1 Undying Bone (Undying)
Reward: 2,000 Noah

Undying Hunt
Minimum Level: Level 27 28%
Quest Description: The war on the continent Adonis is doing great injustices to the warriors who have turned into the casualties of war. Won't you destroy the undying monsters for the sake of the hapless souls of the warriors?
Required Kills: 30 Undyings
Reward: 30,000 Experience

Rotten Eyes Elimination
Minimum Level: Level 36 0%
Quest Description: Get the lowdoen on rotten eyes from the [Nameless Warrior]. (Can't see what he says, already completed)
Required Kills: 30 (?) Rotten Eyes
Reward: Royal Knight Boots

Battalion Wipe Out
Minimum Level: Level 42 0%
Quest Description: Get the lowdown on Battalions from the [Nameless Warrior]. (Can't see what he says, already completed)
Required Kills: 30 (?) Battalions
Reward: Chitin Armor Gauntlet +5
*NOTE* When doing quest [Nameless Warrior] refers to Battalions as 'Valations', and the name is originally 'Valation Wipe Out'. They spelled it wrong...

Priest Minerva - El Morad Castle Coordinates: 1657, 326

Fallen Angel
Minimum Level: Level 55 45%
Quest Description: The Blessing of the Abyss if the most precious object to us priests. That is a holy object placed at the center of all religious ceremonies infusing the ceremony with sanctity. There are only a handful of Blessing of the Abyss in the mainland. The Fallen Angels at the lowest level of the Abyss Dungeon confiscated it from a priest-in-training who went on a training journey. As that priest-in-training is in a period of retribution someone else will have to go and retrieve it in his stead. If someone, especially the enemy state gets hold of it, it could produce calamitous results. Can you retrieve the Blessing of the Abyss from the nether Abyss Dungeon? I'll be waiting. May the gods bless you...
Required Items: Abyss Blessing (Fallen Angel)
Reward: 10,000,000 Experience

Advisor Nez - El Morad Castle Coordinates: 1702, 315

Lunar Spy
Quest Description: We've detected unusual activity in El Morad so we planted a spy..But the spy's failed to send reports for some time now. Can you go investigate? And relay my regard.
Required Items: Secret Scroll of Lunar (El Morad Spy)
Reward: 300,000 Experience AND 500 Country CONT (NP)

Farm Manager - El Morad Coordiantes: 1668, 879

Tyon Hunt
Minimum Level: 49 50%
Quest Description: Get the lowdown on Earring of Legend from the [Farm Manager]. (Can't see what he says, already completed)
Required Kills: 80 Tyons
Reward: Earring of Legend (Name differs from class to class, Assassin Earring, Mercenary Earring, Priest Earring)
*NOTE* In the quest list this quest is listed as 'on'

Protecting the Farm
Minimum Level: Level 41 15%
Quest Description: This year's harveset will be ruined because of the Tyons. Wish someone would get rid of them. I will award you handsomely if you eliminate the Tyons that penetrated the farm and being me their meat. I'm counting on you.
Required Items: 1 Tyon Meat (Tyon)
Reward: 10,000 Noahs
*NOTE* Farm Manager refers to Tyons as Taions

[Guard]Zalk - Elmorad coordinates: 1590,421 // [Sentinel]Melverick - Luferson coordinates: 453,1624

Royal Castle Construction:
Minimum Level: Level 24 100%
Quest Description: Pincer is a monster evolved from a scorpion. Their venom is extremely lethal hence many lives are lost to them. But they also come in very handy as weedkiller. I'm in charge of the forest around the castle and weeds are growing out of control due to the low supply of herbicide. I'm sorry, but can you venture out and bring me their venom? I will pay you 8,000 Noah's for each vial of Pincer posion.
Needed Item: Pincer posion
Reward: 8,000 Noah
Side Note: You can only do this once, but, if you bring more than one to Zalk/Melverick he will cash them all in for 8,000 Noahs per posion.

Guard Center Camp:
Minimum Level: Level 28 8%
Quest Description: Frankly, our Knight squad has incurred substantial damage in a battle against the El Morad troops. Accordingly, as more corpses of friendly forces were discovered than that of the enemy, we are worried about national morale. For that reason we are entertaining the suggestion of making bogus corpses and presenting them to the people. That's why I am asking you for this favor. Can you bring me 20 remains of skeletons which inhabit the castle outskirts?
Needed Item: 10 Skeleton
Reward: Rogue: Sword Breaker +5
Rare Item
55 Attack Power
50 Posion
OR
Crossbow +5
Rare Item
77 Attack Power
50 Posion

Mage: Alchemy Staff +5
Rare Item
67 Attack Power
40 Flame Damage
OR
Alchemy Staff +5
Rare Item
67 Attack Power
40 Glacier Damage

Priest: Priest Hacker +5
Rare Item
63 Attack
40 Flame
OR
Priest Hacker +5
Rare Item
63 Attack
40 Glacier

Warrior: Rapier +5
Rare Item
52 Attack
40 Glacier
OR
Claymore +5
Rare Item
86 Attack
40 Glacier

Side Note: The description asks for 20, but you really only need 10.

War Relief Goods Prep - Phase 1:
Minimum Level: Level 39 0%
Quest Description: Oh... do you want to know about Black Silk Spools? It is an ingredient of luxurious fabric incomparable to ordinary silk spools. Black Silk Spools can be obtained by hunting monsters named Cabritches which only dwell in the Abyss dungeon in Delos. Abyss dungeon is located inside the Castle Delos Gate. I'm glad. I needed some Black Silk to present as a gift to a friend. Can you go hunt Cabritches in the Abyss dungeon and bring me back 50 Black silk spools?
Needed Item: 10 Black Silk Spools
Reward: 50,000 Experience
Side Note: He tells you to kill Cabritch, which are really Leech's on the first floor of the Abyss.

War Relief Goods Prep - Phase 2:
Minimum Level: Level 30 3%
Quest Description: Glyptodonts sometimes produce special objects when they die. What's referred to as Glyptodont's Galbladders posess explosive power hence they're used in making a variety of explosives. Frankly, we're low on our supply of Glyptodont's Galbladders when the battle is slated to begin in 2 days. I know I come off thick-skinned, but let me ask you yet another favor. Can you hunt Glyptodont's and bring me 10 of it's Galbladders?
Needed Item: 10 Bezoar of Glyptodont
Reward: Rogue: Rogue Full plate Armor Pauldron +4
Upgrade item
78 Defence ability
6 Dexterity

Mage: Crystal Robe +4
Upgrade Item
69 Defence
6 Magic Power

Priest: Priest Full Plate Pauldron +4
Upgrade Item
88 Defence
6 Health

Warrior: Warrior Full Plate Pauldron +4
Upgrade Item
107 Defence
6 Strength

Wiping out Wolfman:
Minimum Level: Level 18 22%
Quest Description: What? How did you know that? You can certainly aquire wolfman's fangs by hunting down Lycans. What a great chance to hunt those monsters and try your hand at collecting wolfman's fangs. They make marvelous fishing bait. Please hunt Lycan's in front of the castle and collect wolfman's fangs.
Needed Item: Wolfman's Toenail
Reward: 5,000 Noah's
Side Note: The description says to collect wolfman's fangs, but you really need to collect wolfman's toe nails. Also, the more you take to Zalk/Melverick, at one time, he will pay you 5,000 Noah's per toenail. But, you can only do the quest ONCE.

Recommendation Delivery:
Minimum Level: Level 20 0%
Quest Description: You eliminated the Orc Watchers in Moradon? What an accomplished knight. Hope we can be friends.
Needed Item: 1 Recommendation
Reward: 20,000 Experience

Spoiler Hunt:
Minimum Level: Level 24 2%
Quest Description: Haha, did you come on the word of ace weaponry, too? I've got my hands on some decent weapons and I want to find a deserving owner. I can't hand it out for free so I am going to give out the boots to the one who hunts down 20 spoilers first. Want to give it a shot? You should be able to pull it off.
Needed Kills: 20 Spoilers
Reward: Rogue: War Boots
Craft Item
28 Defence ability
2 Health
40 HP
15 MP
30 Resistance to magic

Mage: War Boots
Craft Item
25 Defence
40 HP
15 MP
2 Intelligence
30 Resistance to magic

Priest: War Boots
Craft Item
30 Defence
2 Health
40 HP
15 MP
30 Resistance to magic

Warrior: War Boots
Craft Item
35 Attack
2 Health
40 HP
15 MP
30 Resistance to magic

Scorpion Hunt:
Minimum Level: Level 25 1%
Quest Description: Hey. Can you lend me a hand with the scorpion hunt? Bring me 30 of them. I will give you my gauntlets as reward. How does that sound?
Needed Kills: 20 Scorpions
Reward: Rogue: War Gauntlets
Craft Item
28 Defence ability
40 HP
4 Dexterity
15 MP
30 Resistant to Lightning

Mage: War Gauntlets
Craft Item
25 Defence
4 Health
40 HP
15 MP
30 Resistance to Lightning

Priest: War Gauntlets
Craft Item
40 HP
15 MP
4 Intelligence

Warrior: War Gauntlets
Craft Item
40 HP
15 MP
4 Strength

Lycan Hunt:
Minimum Level: Level 26 1%
Quest Description: It's Lycan monsters this time. They're wolfmen and you'll be able to find them right outside the Castle gate. Want to give it a shot? Hunt me 20 Lycans.
Needed Kills: 20 Lycans
Reward: Rogue: War Helmet
Craft Item
42 Defence
60 HP
40 MP
8 Dexterity

Mage: War Helmet
Craft Item
38 Defence
60 HP
40 MP
8 Magic Power
30 Resistance to Curse

Priest: War Helmet
Craft Item
46 Defence
8 Health
60 HP
40 MP
30 Resistance to Curse

Warrior: War Helmet
Craft Item
54 Defence
8 Strength
60 HP
40 MP
30 Resistance to Curse

Loup-Garou Hunt:
Minimum Level: Level 27 1%
Quest Description: Hey. Can you help me with Loup-Garou hunting this time? Get me 30 this time. I will give you my body armor bottom this time.
Needed Kills: 30 Loup-Garou
Reward: Rogue: War Pads
Craft Item
56 Defence
80 HP
60 MP
10 Dexterity
30 Resistance to Glacier

Mage: War Pads
Craft Item
51 Defence
80 HP
60 MP
10 Intelligence
30 Resistance to Glacier

Priest: War Pads
Craft Item
61 Defence
10 Strength
80 HP
60 MP
30 Resistance to Glacier

Warrior: War Pads
Craft Item
72 Defence
10 Strength
80 HP
60 MP
30 Resistance to Glacier

Dark Eyes Hunt:
Minimum Level: Level 28 1%
Quest Description: Knew you'd show up again. Haha. Hunt me 20 Dark Eyes this time. Want to give it a try?
Needed Kills: 20 Dark Eyes
Reward: Rogue: War Pauldron
Craft Item
66 Defence
100 HP
70 MP
12 Dexterity
30 Resistance to Flame

Mage: War Pauldron
Craft Item
59 Defence
100 HP
70 MP
12 Magic Power
30 Resistance to Flame

Priest: War Pauldron
Craft Item
72 Defence
100 HP
70 MP
12 Intelligence
30 Resistance to Flame

Warrior: War Pauldron
Craft Item
12 Strength
100 HP
70 MP
30 Resistance to Flame

Keilan Hunt:
Minimum Level: Level 29 1%
Quest Description: What's that? Make a wager with my weapon as reward? Haha, you've got some nerve. OK! Let's make it monster hunt. If you bring me 20 Keilan's you win.
Needed Kills: 20 Keilans
Reward: Rogue: Kukry +2
Upgrade item
51 Attack power
OR
Crossbow +2
Upgrade Item
67 Attack power

Mage: Elemental Staff +2
Upgrade Item
65 Attack power

Priest: Priest Hacker +2
Upgrade Item
53 Attack power

Warrior: Double Blade +2
Upgrade Item
94 Attack power

Glyptodont Hunt:
Minimum Level: Level 30 2%
Quest Description: Ugh. These Glyptodonts, they're driving me mad. They come back and ruin the crop even after I chase them away hence farmers are voicing vehement protests. I'll reward you with EXP if you get rid of these huge and slow Glyptodonts. Just 15 will do.
Needed Kills: 15 Glyptodonts
Reward: 120,000 Experience

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Imperial Palace Guard]Telson - Elmorad coordinates: 1672,315 // [Imperial Palace Guard]Verca - Luferson coordinates: 401,1739

Skeleton Hunt:
Minimum Level: Level 30 0%
Quest Description: Nice to meet you. I'm the king's guard, Telson/Verca. I'd llike to ask you a favor if you don't mind. There's an undying monster named Skeleton. Can you hunt me 20 of them? Please don't ask why it is related to Royal Security. Will do you it?
Needed Kills: 20 Skeleton
Reward: Priest: Royal Guardsman Boots
Craft Item
38 Defence
6 Health
20 HP
15 MP

Mage: Royal Guardsman Boots
Craft Item
30 Defence
20 HP
15 MP
6 Intelligence

Rogue: Royal Guardsman Boots
Craft Item
34 Defence
6 Health
20 HP
15 MP

Warrior: Royal Guardsman Boots
Craft Item
46 Defence
6 Health
20 HP
15 MP

Paralyzer Hunt:
Minimum Level: Level 31 0%
Quest Description: I looked everywhere for you. If you're not too busy I could use your help. I recieved word that paralyzer monsters surfaced around the castle. I've got a hunch something's up their sleeve. They should be eliminated just in case. Eliminate 30 of them. Will you take on the task?
Needed Kills: 30 Paralyzer
Reward: Priest: Royal Guardsman Gauntlet
Craft Item
38 Defence
20 HP
15 MP
6 Intelligence

Mage: Royal Guardsman Gauntlet
Craft Item
30 Defence
6 Health
20 HP
15 MP

Rogue: Royal Guardsman Gauntlet
Craft Item
34 Defence
20 HP
6 Dexterity
15 MP

Warrior: Royal Guardsman Gauntlet
Craft Item
46 Defence
6 Strength
20 HP
15 MP

Dire Wolf Hunt:
Minimum Level: Level 32 0%
Quest Description: Oh, you're here. I wanted to see you urgently as there was no one else with whom I could entrust this mission. We've just organized a list of monsters who pose prospective threat. We're short on knights who can take on this mission. We need your help. The first monster to be eliminated is the Dire Wolf.
Needed Kills: 20 Dire Wolf
Reward: Priest: Royal Guardsman Helmet
Craft Item
57 Defence
7 Health
20 MP

Mage: Royal Guardsman Helmet
Craft Item
46 Defence
30 MP
7 Magic Power

Rogue: Royal Guardsman Helmet
Craft Item
51 Defence
7 Health
30 MP

Warrior: Royal Guardsman Helmet
Craft Item
69 Defence
7 Health
30 MP

Smirdon Hunt:
Minimum Level: Level 33 0%
Quest Description: The monster to be hunted this time is the Smirdon. They're the representative carnivore of the Adonis continent whose bodies are covered by a hard shell. Be careful as they are capable of waging rapid attack. The reward will be the same as last time, imperial guard body armor. Thank you in advance.
Needed Kills: 20 Smilodon
Reward: Priest: Royal Guardsman Pads
Craft Item
76 Defence
9 Strength
50 HP
20 MP

Mage: Royal Guardsman Pads
Craft Item
61 Defence
50 HP
20 MP
9 Intelligence

Rogue: Royal Guardsman Pads
Craft Item
68 Defence
50 HP
9 Dexterity
20 MP

Warrior: Royal Guardsman Pads
Craft Item
92 Defence
9 Strength
50 HP
20 MP

Wild Smirdon Hunt:
Minimum Level: Level 34 0%
Quest Description: The third target is Wild Smirdon. Their defence ability is higher than ordinary Smirdons. Your objective is to capture 10 of them. It shouldn't be too difficult.
Needed Kills: 10 Wild Smilodon
Reward: Priest: Royal Guardsman Pauldron
Craft Item
92 Defence
70 HP
20 MP
10 Intelligence

Mage: Royal Guardsman Pauldron
Craft Item
73 Defence
70 HP
20 MP
10 Magic Power

Rogue: Royal Guardsman Pauldron
Craft Item
82 Defence
70 HP
10 Dexterity
20 MP

Warrior: Royal Guardsman Pauldron
Craft Item
111 Defence
10 Strength
70 HP
20 MP

Shadow Seeker Hunt:
Minimum Level: Level 35 0%
Quest Description: You will be hunting Shadow Seekers in this hunt. They are the most powerful wolfmen on the mainland. Please get me 20 of them. By the way, I'll give you my best weapon as reward this time.
Needed Kills: 20 Shadow Seeker
Reward: Priest: Priest Cracker +3
Upgrade Item
66 Attack

Mage: Viper Staff +3
Upgrade Item
77 Attack

Rogue: Cleaver +3
Upgrade Item
62 Attack
OR
Horn Crossbow +3
Upgrade Item
82 Attack

Warrior: Destroyer +3
Upgrade Item
114 Attack

Saber Tooth Hunt:
Minimum Level: Level 37 0%
Quest Description: Did you just get here? How are you feeling? We're hunting Saber Tooth this time, a Smirdonlike monster. I feel a little guilty always enlisting your help. In return, I'll give you knight-class body armor as reward beginning with this mission. It's incomparable to the previous ones.
Needed Kills: 20 Saber Tooth
Reward: Priest: Royal Knight Gauntlet
Craft Item
43 Defence
10 HP
7 MP
5 Intelligence

Mage: Royal Knight Gauntlet
Craft Item
32 Defence
5 Health
10 HP
7 MP

Rogue: Royal Knight Gauntlet
Craft Item
37 Defence
10 HP
5 Dexterity
7 MP

Warrior: Royal Knight Gauntlet
Craft Item
54 Defence
5 Strength
10 HP
7 MP

Skeleton Warrior Hunt:
Minimum Level: Level 38 0%
Quest Description: Hmm, the prey this time are warrior-class skeletons. It might be a difficult hunt as they're said to attack until their magic powers are depleted. The objective is 20!! I trust you'll succeed.
Needed Kills: 20 Skeleton Warrior
Reward: Priest: Royal Knight Helmet
Craft Item
64 Defence
6 Health
15 MP

Mage: Royal Knight Helmet
Craft Item
48 Defence
15 MP
6 Magic Power

Rogue: Royal Knight Helmet
Craft Item
56 Defence
6 Health
15 MP

Warrior: Royal Knight Helmet
Craft Item
81 Defence
6 Health
15 MP

Skeleton Knight Hunt:
Minimum Level: Level 39 0%
Quest Description: How is the body armor I gave you? As it's distrubuted to only the country's imperial knights, not just anyone has access to it. We're hunting for skeleton knights this time. I'm sure you don't need additional explanation on skeleton monsters. The objective is 30 Death Knights.
Needed Kills: 30 Skeleton Knight
Reward: Priest: Royal Knight Pads
Craft Item
86 Defence
6 Strength
20 HP
10 MP

Mage: Royal Knight Pads
Craft Item
64 Defence
20 HP
10 MP
6 Intelligence

Rogue: Royal Knight Pads
Craft Item
75 Defence
20 HP
6 Dexterity
10 MP

Warrior: Royal Knight Pads
Craft Item
108 Defence
6 Strength
20 HP
10 MP

Side Note: Quest description says Death Knights, but you really need to kill Skeleton Knights.

Death Knight Hunt:
Quest Description: This is your mission. You've been an enormous help. The prey is Death Knights, skeletons known for their power. Please do your best til the end!
Needed Kills: 20 Death Knight
Reward: Priest: Royal Knight Pauldron
Craft Item
108 Defence
30 HP
10 MP
7 Intelligence

Mage: Royal Knight Pauldron
Craft Item
81 Defence
30 HP
10 MP
7 Magic Power

Rogue: Royal Knight Pauldron
Craft Item
94 Defence
30 HP
7 Dexterity
10 MP

Warrior: Royal Knight Pauldron
Craft Item
135 Defence
7 Strength
30 HP
10 MP

Hornet Hunt:
Minimum Level: Level 47 0%
Quest Description: Haha. Word has spread even to you. That's right. We're hunting hornets this time and the scope will be extensive unlike our previous missions. Would you like to join us? You may be able to gain valuable experience from this hunt. Why don't you and your colleagues come join us?
Needed Kills: 250 Hornets
Reward: 1,640,000 Experience

Haunga Warrior Hunt:
Minimum Level: Level 51 47%
Quest Description: It's another large-scale hunt this time. FYI, Haunga warriors possess great strength and defensive power, and immunity hence they're no easy prey. I hope you and your colleagues can join us.
Needed Kills: 240 Haunga Warrior
Reward: 6,700,000 Experience

Grey Orc Hunt:
Minimum Level: Level 48 50%
Quest Description: Are you looking for the ring with legendary powers? In truth, I've dispatched a search squad to find that ring. They should find it soon. Apparently, the ring only bestows the legendary powers to an owner it deems qualified. Would you like to make a deal with me? If you wipe out monsters called Grey Oozy en route to the farm, I will award you with the treasure. The venom they spew has wrecked havoc on the farm.
Needed Kills: 80 Gray Oozy
Reward: Priest: Priest Ring
Craft Item
5 Defence
5 Health
45 HP
40 MP
4 Intelligence
3 Resistance to Flame
3 Resistance to Glacier
3 Resistance to Lightning
3 Resistance to Magic
3 Resistamce to Poison
3 Resistance to Curse
OR
Mercenary Ring
Craft Item
5 Defence
5 Strength
4 Health
70 HP
2 Resistance to Flame
2 Resistance to Glacier
2 Resistance to Lightning
2 Resistance to Magic
2 Resistance to Poison
2 Resistance to Curse

Mage: Messenger Ring
Craft Item
5 Defence
5 Health
35 HP
50 MP
4 Magic Power
3 Resistance to Flame
3 Resistance to Glacier
3 Resistance to Lightning
3 Resistance to Magic
3 Resistance to Poision
3 Resistance to Curse

Rogue: Assassin Ring
Craft Item
5 Defence
4 Health
50 HP
5 Dexterity
30 MP
4 Resistance to Flame
4 Resistance to Glacier
4 Resistance to Lightning
4 Resistance to Magic
4 Resistance to Poison
4 Resistance to Curse

Warrior: Mercenary Ring
Craft Item
5 Defence
5 Strength
4 Health
70 HP
2 Resistance to Flame
2 Resistance to Glacier
2 Resistance to Lightning
2 Resistance to Magic
2 Resistance to Poison
2 Resistance to Curse

Side Note: The quest is called the Gray Orc quest, but again, another typo. You really need to kill the Gray Oozy's.

Posted: November 13th, 2006, 8:45 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: December 3rd, 2006, 12:32 pm

jdj7577
jdj7577's Reps:
I would say nay, because it looks identical to this one http://knight-online-hacks.com/Fire-Drake-Quest.html (maybe some minor format changes)

It's still good info for noobs, but nay =)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online