taultunleashed logoTianHuoKO - How to change that blasted pm noise : KO Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

TianHuoKO - How to change that blasted pm noise : KO Submissions

Posted: December 9th, 2006, 9:49 am

skoalbaba
skoalbaba's Reps:
More of a shits and giggles guide.

If you have ever been PMed ingame whilst running TianHuoKO, you will know that annoying noise that you get whenever somebody PMs you. Well, you can change this !@#$%^&* noise to anything you want using the steps below.

1. First, find a noise that you want to replace it. It should be short, as once it starts in game, it runs completely until finished; you can't stop it. (Don't use songs, they will lag you out). For me, I just recorded myself using Windows Sound Recorder and said Pizza, so every time I get PMed, I hear myself saying Pizza Shocked Make sure this file is in .WAV format.

2. Once you have your file in .WAV format, rename it to "secret", no quotes, and then drag it to the "resource" folder in wherever you saved TianHuoKO. From there, drag it into the "voice" folder, and it will ask if you wish to overwrite this file. Click Yes, and Voila, you have your own specialized PM music every time somebody PMs you.
*You could just open the file and save it as "secret" in the voice folder within the resources folder.

You can experiment with these noises, but like I said, people can spam PM you and it will lag you out, so try to keep it nice and short.

-all thanks to Blobthebuilder

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online