taultunleashed logoDO you need help lvling? : KO Guide Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 27 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

DO you need help lvling? : KO Guide Discussion

Posted: March 14th, 2006, 8:55 am

rusty_coconut
rusty_coconut's Reps:
im not too good with money and stuff but 1 thing i know how to do is lvling.

when you start off become a beginner with a chicken sybol or your an idiot, after this go and kill worms or get someone to train you until you have 5k.

next go to el morad (this is where the fun begins) and go on seeking party and just wait, u will easily get a party because every1 loves partying chickens.

you should easily get to lvl 30+ in no time at all trust me, after this is pretty much all finding a good exp party and finding the right thing to fight.

30-40=ask knights, if you can get a good party to farm them you will lvl like a chicken all over again,

40-50=DTS, and im not joking, u should easily get into a party farming these because any experienced player knows they are good to lvl, think about it, quite a lot of exp+can kill lots per minute=easy lvling.

after 45 you can try trolls or harpies and things like that but i recommend DTS it turned out the quickest way to lvl for me.

50-60=trolls, apostles, golems,harpies, anything that floats your boat, they all give different drops and they are all good, i personally like trolls and harpies, and golems.

60+ there is only 1 thing for it....ur friends that live down the street that all think there chars are better than yours, yip pvp, and they have good drops trust me! XD

with this you should be lvl 50 in 2 weeks, easily getting to 60 will take a while though...70, u really have to be determined to become 70 and probably the best thing for it is getting a prem if u dont already have 1...wel depends on how much you play...happy lvling...also after lvl 50-60+ start using macros they help heaps!

Posted: March 14th, 2006, 12:48 pm

picadude
picadude's Reps:
yaa good guide.. I also heard this one dude who lvled at aks 1-60 in a week. I waas amazed tooo!

Posted: March 14th, 2006, 6:44 pm

rusty_coconut
rusty_coconut's Reps:
yea i know its soo easy cus they give a bit of xp and are soo easy to kill, much better than trying harpies or something like that!

Posted: March 14th, 2006, 8:01 pm

stigmata
stigmata's Reps:
:S, I really hate guides which depend on something called LUCK. AK parties 90% of the time are crap...how the hell do people expect to kill something that is not meant for their level. I see noobs that take like an hour to kill 1 stupid ak, when they could get THE SAME exp + MORE GOLD with monsters that are designed for their level. Actually you know what, thanks for posting this thread it inspired me to write something actually meaningful OTHER THAN this BS. Expect a guide soon, I'll even incorporate some numbers to counter my argument of why a lvl 30 SHOULD NOT tackle an Ash Knight.

Edit: A lvl 45 at a harpy party...AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Buddy only a mage could be EVEN CONSIDERED to be accepted into a harpy party.

Posted: March 14th, 2006, 8:22 pm

aces_high
aces_high's Reps:
yeah its more like this:

1-30 = chicken lvling
30-40 = keilans or meganthereons
40-45 = death knights
45-50 = ash knights
50-60 = dragon tooth skeletons
60-70 = cz 15 spawn troll full party all 60+ with good items

more or less really, like you could probably start death knights at 35, and aks at 40 MAYBE

Posted: March 14th, 2006, 11:55 pm

picadude
picadude's Reps:
Tas why there are called parties, ur method is for soloing now parties!!!

Posted: March 15th, 2006, 12:00 am

aces_high
aces_high's Reps:
and basically your methods are for leeching

the numbers i posted above apply the same for parties full of those lvl players... if you get into a party with someone whos lvl 55-60 killing dts and your lvl 40 chances are hes doing 99% of the work and damage

most people arent to thrilled about having a tagalong leecher following them around everywhere

if your main way of playing a game is leeching then you might as well be macroing since your not actually playing the game anyways

Posted: March 15th, 2006, 12:02 am

picadude
picadude's Reps:
lol u got a point aces.. but think bout it a party does the work together.. everyone diffeerent! As long as the party works and kills aks its a good way to lvl!

Posted: March 15th, 2006, 12:17 am

rusty_coconut
rusty_coconut's Reps:
stigmata (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
:S, I really hate guides which depend on something called LUCK. AK parties 90% of the time are crap...how the hell do people expect to kill something that is not meant for their level. I see noobs that take like an hour to kill 1 stupid ak, when they could get THE SAME exp + MORE GOLD with monsters that are designed for their level. Actually you know what, thanks for posting this thread it inspired me to write something actually meaningful OTHER THAN this BS. Expect a guide soon, I'll even incorporate some numbers to counter my argument of why a lvl 30 SHOULD NOT tackle an Ash Knight.

Edit: A lvl 45 at a harpy party...AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Buddy only a mage could be EVEN CONSIDERED to be accepted into a harpy party.

wat im saying its possible to get into a harpy party, other guides say you should be at harpies at lvl 40, dts and ak parties ar excellent up to lvl 60!

Posted: March 15th, 2006, 12:18 am

rusty_coconut
rusty_coconut's Reps:
picadude (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
lol u got a point aces.. but think bout it a party does the work together.. everyone diffeerent! As long as the party works and kills aks its a good way to lvl!
yea exactly, when i party i never leach i always do my best to help!

Posted: March 15th, 2006, 10:23 am

stigmata
stigmata's Reps:
Who cares, you are leaching if you don't do any significant damage to a monster and #2 you are not helping your party at all with your efforts.

Ok now you gotta think about few things when it comes to choosing the right mob.
1. Your level
2. Level of the mob
3. Party size
4. Character types in party

How they all tie in, just wait and I'll write the whole thing together.

Posted: March 15th, 2006, 11:17 am

rusty_coconut
rusty_coconut's Reps:
maybe i should just make a guide to lvling for partying and solo!

Posted: March 15th, 2006, 11:14 pm

stigmata
stigmata's Reps:
Guide with partying is not really a guide, it is more or less a suggestion. I can answer ANY kind of "how to level high" question with a simple "GO FIND A HIGHER LVL PERSON TO KILL FOR U". Unless you can solo the damn thing, there is obviously no progress for you.

Posted: March 16th, 2006, 12:16 am

superbanana
superbanana's Reps:
You should be attempting to get into a party around your lvl anyways, you'll get more exp overall. I hate getting in an apos party full of lvl 60+ it's stupid, you beat the spawn ridiculously quick and get barely any exp. If you're gonna make a lvl guide, especially a guide about partying, give us your exact details on the party build aswell (nothing better than partying a 50+ priest and 6 chickens while soloing apos). Thanks for your effort anyways dude, and good luck on yours stigmata.

Posted: March 20th, 2006, 7:14 am

clifford
clifford's Reps:
Rogues and buffers are really needed at harpy parties, I doubt you will ever see a worrior at a harpy party... Most of the time its 4-6 mages 1-2 buffers and 1 rogue...

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online