taultunleashed logoquick leveling to 40, i did it in 2 days(rogue) : KO Guide Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

quick leveling to 40, i did it in 2 days(rogue) : KO Guide Discussion

Posted: August 31st, 2008, 9:04 am

javierpartida
javierpartida's Reps:
This is my personal guide i use to quickly get to level 40 so i hope its decent, if someone has a faster way well go for it and post it.
Warning:this guide does not let you leech, i do not support leeching because free loading experience while others work hard to gain it is not fair.Id use a bow right away since its really good damage for the creeps there and you mainly 1-5 shot each.
well i spend a few minutes getting to 10 quickly.
1-5 worms and do the quests which are quick cheap experience while your actually training.
6-15 Kecoons while doing the quests.(at level 10 do job advance its a must)
15-25 Gavolt family, the faster you kill the better not how much exp they give at this moment, loot the items since if you have the 3day premium you will get 15k and 10k of the items they give, from 15-25 this spots the best because you make a good dollar there ;3.(ps: if you get bored just follow the quests)
25-30 I went zombies, there pretty nice exp and if you want and are lucky join a party, BTW if you sw and wolf thats not leeching x].
30-40 the fastest, easiest is getting in a party with 4+ mages at Rotten Eyes/Battalion
this can be done in 3 days or less and if you dont waist time merchanting and stuff you can get higher level.
i was asked if i was a hacker about 7 times from freinds i made because i was leveling so quick, good feeling =].
btw this is a extremly bad guide so yeah lol my first guide everrrrr in my life >.<. hope it helped someone lol ./gulp

Posted: September 4th, 2008, 2:37 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this so we may give tu bucks and/or premium. If you nay the submission remember to include as to why.

Posted: September 9th, 2008, 7:10 pm

jonboyz
jonboyz's Reps:
well i say nay cause u cant get to emc till 35 so u cant get into a mage party and then when in folk where they are there are no mages there they are to nooby no offense. My advice is to get into a clan of a few guys and go aoe the dts (dragon tooth soldiers) we got a guy to 35 in about an hour to an hour and a half. If u cant get into a good clan go to folk village and go to the blood seekers and get in the mage parties they sit there and kill them. just heal or sw and wolf or watever u are lol.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online