Priest 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Mage 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 6
blue large dot

Whats your favorite class : KO Guide Discussion

Posted: July 25th, 2006, 7:39 am

joeroxs
joeroxs's Reps:
I think rogues are the most fun class in knight.

I also think mages are the worst.

What about you?

Posted: July 26th, 2006, 8:14 am

killer drag6
killer drag6's Reps:
Rouges ftw

Posted: August 16th, 2006, 9:37 pm

saiden
saiden's Reps:
for KO mage is definatly the best, cuz u can kill them before they get to u

Posted: August 16th, 2006, 9:39 pm

saiden
saiden's Reps:
there all good tho, cuz they all have thier special abilities. warriors dont die easy, rouges attack fast, and priests heal. but a mage can get a warrior very weak before the warrior even gets to the mage, and the mage can pretty much kill the rouge becuz it has no armor, and the mage can keep strongly attacking the priest until it cant heal anymore.

Posted: August 17th, 2006, 9:40 am

allistor666

Total Posts: 249
allistor666's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
rOGUES ftw

Posted: August 23rd, 2006, 12:03 pm

metalfire101
metalfire101's Reps:
{there all good tho, cuz they all have thier special abilities. warriors dont die easy, rouges attack fast, and priests heal. but a mage can get a warrior very weak before the warrior even gets to the mage, and the mage can pretty much kill the rouge becuz it has no armor, and the mage can keep strongly attacking the priest until it cant heal anymore}

- i agree with this except that a rouge can just use stealth and sneak up on the mage killing him before the mage even knows what the hell is even happining

Posted: August 23rd, 2006, 10:30 pm

jadefigure
jadefigure's Reps:
lol many of u guys dont know much about PK in knight online, and I never post here I basically just look at this forum but im gunna post here cuz u guys are butchering KO mages...

Ok now there are really 5 classes because Archer and Assasin are very different, now Ill go over them

1. Warrior - Main advantages are, High AC (Defence) and High HP, They also deliver extreme damage at higher lvls, many people believe that at high lvls (60-65+) warriors are the best for PK because they have such high defence and HP and can deliver lots of dmg too. In my opinion the warrior is much more powerful than the assasin at higher lvls. And a great example is that they can just put out more dmg and take more dmg than sins can.

2. Priest - There are two types of Priests for PK, one is a BattlePriest and one is a SupportPriest, now their roles are slightly different. BattlePriest's main jobs are to duff the enemy and then deliver loads of dmg, they usually skill out with everything in Strength. Now the SupportPriest is a "non-combat" character, he Follows around the PK group providing buffs and healing, he is also a large part of the "In-towning" that takes place where a warrior will tank (recieve all dmg from while allowing other party members to rush in) the towers guarding the base and having the priest spam heal him.

3. Assasin - This is probably the most overused of all characters in KO because for sum reason everyone wants to be the guy who sneaks around and kills people very fast. Well and assasins main job is just that, to kill, very fast. They are often concidered the most deadly PKers in KO but I tend to disagree... A good Assasin Pker can also combo which is a method of hitting rskillrrskillrrskillrrskillrrskill, or rskillwrskillwrskillwrskill, to cancel out the animations of the skills and do maybe 5 skills within like 2 seconds. They also combine this with Minor heal and 720 pots to do what is called tank-comboing which is how most skilled assasins work. They also have the skill stealth which allows them to run around undetected which is probably the most useful skill for assasins. Asssasins also provide town spiking which is where an assasin will use Stealth to sneak into the enemy base and then use Spike (600% dmg) on an unsuspecting and often afk enemy, and then towning before the towers can kill him.

4. Archer - Archers are one of the least used PK characters, but they actually arnt bad if used correctly. Archers biggest advantage is the ability to fire from very long ranges (much longer than mages) on the enemy. They can often even kill enemies that are safely in their own base. The disadvantage of Archers is that they dont do as much dmg as any of the other classes, so they are what i refer to as "slow killers" thier battles often cosist of Styxing sumone and then Shadow huntering them until the enemy gets close, then light feeting away and repeating the process.

5. Mage - Ok my favorite character for PK, and you guys probably are laughing at me right now saying that you would take me down in 1 spike without a problem. And that probably would happen if I wasnt prepared :). Now no matter which element you are pking will be the same in my eyes. Now of course I think Ice/Light is the best Pk setup but to each his own i guess. The most important thing to remember when being a mage is that, when an assasin sees you he gets an enormous hard on. He wants to kill you, and will often run into a pack of enemies just to get a quick spike at you and run away. With this info, there comes two rules to easily counter sins and make them very afraid of you. First, Always have sumone in your party to cast Lupine eyes, with this on, rouges cant just sneak up on you and take you down easy. And second, this is the trick that will make you a PK KING!! Build yourself about 30 sets of Talia skin, with Dagger Defense, this will make sins run from you when they see your name. They wont be able to do nearly as much dmg as they would had u not been wearing this armor.

Now onto combat with a Mage. When dealing with lots of enemies in front of u, for easy NP just Nova the whole area, with luck u will get a few kill steals of enemies that were very close to death. Now when an enemy gets close to you (probably a sin those dirty scoundrals) you need to cast sumthing to slow them down, anything you have. Then Go crazy on them and slide attack them with your Elemental Staff Attack, This will hinder their ability to combo and will also do a lot of dmg, a lot more than they will do to you with your talia skin on. Now they will probably run away and try to MH+MH+MH+pot+/town and escape your wrath...so you need to hit him with your hardest attack you have which will probably kill him since mages hit the hardest in KO :)

There is my little pk guide, bye

Posted: November 23rd, 2006, 11:31 am

money88
money88's Reps:
i prefer the rogue

Posted: November 24th, 2006, 3:39 pm

kobrakhan69
kobrakhan69's Reps:
I play the rogue most but my favorite by far is the warrior.

Posted: December 18th, 2006, 3:22 pm

thangdo
thangdo's Reps:
Rogue, they have so many great abilities such as stealth,spike(crazy damage), ability to wolf(increase attack power), for archers they have have bows that deals great damage over a great distance, they truly rule and dominate in KO.

Posted: January 4th, 2007, 3:42 am

montezuma

Total Posts: 25
montezuma's Reps: 0
I like warriors bcz they are truly the best in KO and they look awesome(especially Karus warriors ).I played all classes and i can say that my 2nd favourite is the mage, simply bcz its very fun, and u do LOTS of dmg(if u are paper mage, with fire spec). The archer comes the 3rd and my least favourite is the priest. Even if u are buffer/healer/rezzer all u have 2 do mostly is buff/heal ur teammates. U barely get 2 hit the enemy.Thats boring lol.

Cheers ;)

Posted: January 13th, 2007, 1:33 pm

jason_sushi
jason_sushi's Reps:
mage cuz they got AoE

Posted: January 14th, 2007, 8:49 pm

ninjaxrage
ninjaxrage's Reps:
Assasin with sum auto light feet or sumthing like that would be awesum. Slide around all day owning things.

Posted: July 10th, 2007, 6:02 pm

tigaaa23
tigaaa23's Reps:
Rouges r prolly right next to Warriors but if u put a sin vs a warrior (lets say just about lvl 59s) the Warrior would own....but they would have to have swift

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online