taultunleashed logoGain Extra Window Space With Window Shofter : League Of Legends Submissions / Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Gain Extra Window Space With Window Shofter : League Of Legends Submissions / Discussions

Posted: December 8th, 2011, 1:11 pm

Chrotor

Total Posts: 3
Chrotor's Reps: 0
Found this guy on another site as well. I play lots of league and giving me a little extra space when i have the game in windowed mode is great. Most players wont care that much but i love having the extra window space.

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
"Shift Window" is a nifty little tool which enables you to get rid of those borders/title bar and automatically centers it, effectively giving the same effect as playing it fullscreen.

I'm also aware of other games that have caused people issues whilst playing fullscreen, only to be perfectly fine once windowed. Hopefully this tool will help alot of you out there with some problem games.

So you can alt-tab(like u see in streams) and the game client remains there in the way.

Download the program
Open it
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Open League of Legends
Go to

VIDEO ->Windowed mode

Then
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

You can download the program from here

http://grismar.net/shiftwindow/

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online