blue large dot

League of Legends Zoom Hack : League of Legends Hacks

Posted: July 26th, 2011, 7:40 pm

tault_Broden

Total Posts: 2313
tault_Broden's Reps: 159
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Alright this zoomhack is a major release but use it with your own caution. There have been rumors of people being banned for using this. You need to make sure that if you decide to use it that its done with an account you dont really care about. thats one of the best ways to keep your account safe.

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
This will look for the offset and if it finds it, it auto patches.

It patches the client file which is used on playing League of Legends. means you shouldnt be in a game while using, it won't work. This is not runtime!!!

Instructions:

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))
Insert your Path (mostly found in smth like: C:\RiotGames\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.0.37\deploy\League of Legends.exe

Afterwards, press "Create Backup" -> incase a newer version of LoL would get -beep-ed up u can use the backup again afterwards

If thats done Press "Scan for the Offset" this will scan for the current client offset and save it. It shows if it was success. make sure you choose the right file, if it shows error -> this seems to not be working =(

After this you can just Patch it and there you go.

Credits : Kiriku

http://www.4shared.com/file/0opa78Le/Zo ... iruku.html

I am a member of a exploit guild and post it here because i like this site and want to help it.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online