taultunleashed logoMoney : L1 Lineage 1 Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

Money : L1 Lineage 1 Submissions

Posted: September 17th, 2006, 4:39 am

tsaotsao
tsaotsao's Reps:
Hello all,dint play lineage1 for like 7 month because i switched to l2 but must still work only problem is the item may have droped priced i dunno.

okay,you need to have some money to do it at start because you need good equip, how you get it i dont care,need money to make money.

i do that trick wiht the knight but can be done wiht all class only change the $$$ of the item (will explain wiht a knight because i dint do wiht other class)

each class have quest at level 15 level 30 ect..each of thesed quest give a good item worht good money like the knight level 15 quest give a red knight hood that i were selling 450k in shop mode but price might have changed you would need to check it because i dont play l1 animore but the problem is thesed quest are not repeateble so your stuck to only sell 1:(

just make knight over and over again erasing knight you did the level 15 and taken the red knight hood but level 1 to 15 to long?

you need 1 pet a iron set +4 and a low weap + for a charater below level 10 able to use by exp: a red knight sword is fine

take your level 1 knight to go punch dummy to level him at 5 (if you see another punch a dummy punch it wiht him it will go faster)

take your level 5 knight and make him go silver knight town and hide him in a house or in a corner of the town who players dont pass often

restart and go on your main,go hunt turtle for turtle shell and death knight for the 2 other quest item (dont remember name) kill them far away wiht a bow or make your pet kill them and you not near them because you might loot the item you need and you cant trade or drop quest item wiht your character,make your pet grab the item on ground you need,collect all 3 quest item you need on your pet not you,when you got all 3 items go where you hide your level 5 knight and restart,the item your pet have will drop on floor,log your knight and grab the quest item,

you can make your low level knight hunt thesed item but quest item got better % to drop from hight level player,can hunt thesed item for like 2hours wiht a knight level 12 and dont even got all items,go faster to loot thesed items my way.

powerleveling thing is easy,equip your knight wiht all good items i said and buy healt potion and bsoe dont forgeth to bookmark skt,if you see a mage ask him to buff you,go kill north of skt but dont try yet dark knight a level 5 you will get killed wacht out for them,go north skt and kill mnster i forgoth name but is shape top as a woman and lower body a snake gonna have trouble killing the first but will still kill it you will gain 1 level right away,ho i forgoth cure poison potion you need too:P you will level fast from level 5 to level 10 after at level 10 beging to hunt turtle they give great exp there are plenty norht of skt other side of the river during the night if i remember well just whact out for beholder.

After you reach level 15 you already got your quest item so just go get your well earned prized :P

worht 450k at the time i were playing and sell really fast and if your up to it the level 30 quest item is worth 3m red knight shield

At begining i were slow but repeating again and again you get the hang of it,at the end i were doing it in 1 hours 15min

with better equip, at level 10 to go level 15 faster go hunt at dragon cave valley first floor wiht +4 iron set +5 cloak protection amulet of strenght and a silver sword +6,hunt in the cave because many pk are outside in dragon valey but they dont dare entering the cave they will get kill by players going there to hunt sucubus queen:P

My way is boring but a sure way to make good money,wiht that i bought a
+7 tsugury /a ring of poly control/got +7 rkh/+7rks some other cool $$ items and were saving money for the dam weap worht 30m dont remember the name but was the strongest weap for knight it was doing earthquake magic at a % rate but i left for l2 before buying that dream weap:(

AND ONE IMPORTANT THING!!! beware of pk

I bought premium membership but if you like my guide pls refund me and let me keep membership:P I got good location too for powerleveling wiht bug place who make respawn monsters right away in big number but it for mage,other class will get killed too many monster at same time :P

Posted: September 17th, 2006, 9:03 am

rabidsoccerball
rabidsoccerball's Reps:
Yay or nay? BTW you can't get a refund for this. You can get an extended premium possibly but no refunds for it.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online