[ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

AutoIT Heal Bot : LOTRO - Bots and Hacks

Posted: April 15th, 2011, 7:59 am

cabledog2468

Total Posts: 13
cabledog2468's Reps: 1
premium
Using a second computer (This might be able to be done on the same computer, but I lack the programming skills) I wrote this little gem so that I could have a "pocket" healer run around and make sure I stayed up to snuff.

There are several things that you MUST do before running this script. The most important is that you have two computers, and two accounts for LOTRO. The second most important is that you run AutoIT Windows Info tool and change XXX to the information needed to run this on your computer. I've seen a ton of scripts and not all of them work because people don't do this. Once you input your specific information for YOUR specific computer, this bot will run without fail...

Hoping to gather a little face time with the forums with this guys :)

A few notes about this script:
1. It will cast a healing spell if you open a window that blocks the scripts "view" of your companions health bar, so if you open one that blocks it, move it over a little so the script can "see" the health bar.
2. I mention running AutoIT Windows Info tool, this part is a MUST, different screen sizes, color differences in monitors and cards, you have to have YOUR specific information, which is why I leave these values as a XXX. Again, the information you NEED is on the UNDER MOUSE tab or in that section of the Summary tab.
3. I use several different points to do my checks with, to see if he's targeted and followed, I am checking the morale bar of the character in the area where he would be TARGETED (about the middle of the screen at the top) This worked great for ME. In the other sections, I use the morale bar of the character in the FELLOWSHIP LIST. I did this because if you are using your pocket healer in an instance, as soon as you use her/him to loot for marks, she will start casting healing spells if you used the same coordinates/color as the target/follow check. I also use a different area to check WHEN I am healing, because I want to know that he is at FULL health, or close to it, not that he's still dying, and I want her to heal until he is AT that point in his morale bar. In doing this, we A) spend only as much power as we need and B) ensure he's "out of danger" before checking his health again.

The only other thing I can say about this script is, with my personal settings in the XXX areas, this script works 100% of the time. And she does EXACTLY what I want/need her to do. If the script doesn't work for you, it's because you don't have the right values where ever you see XXX.

**EDIT: One final note, I use this script as a pocket healer, but if you have a friend, kinship mate or whatever that you are running with to heal... and you don't feel like healing, and just leeching the XP, this script works great for that too!

Thanks again guys.

(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE'))):

; Set a delay to start the script
Sleep(10000)

; Step 1
; Start the loop
While 1 = 1

; Step 2
; Make sure we have targeted and are following our companion
; This is the first variable to change, load LOTRO in a windowed mode, run the window Info tool
; Target your companion and check the info under the mouse on his morale bar on the targeted bar
; (Not the list of fellowship members)  Get the coords and color from the Summary page
;
; This function checks to see if he's targeted, if the value returns anything other than what is set
; in the If statement, it will target the second member of your fellowship and /follow them
If PixelGetColor(XXX, XXX) <> XXXXXXX Then
Send ("{F2}")
Send ("{ENTER}")
Send ("/follow")
Send ("{ENTER}")
Send ("{ENTER}")
Send ("Following you now!")
Send ("{ENTER}")

; Step 3
; Now we need to check our hero's health and make sure he's not dying
; This is the second info that you should look up.  I used the bar in the fellowship
; for this one, and I hovered my mouse about 3/4 from full for the check information.
; Copy that information into the variables under the While statement.  It will check
; to see if the value is = to your settings, if it isn't, it will proceed to step 4
While PixelGetColor(XXX, XXX) == XXXXXXX
Sleep (Random (1,5) *1000)
WEnd

; Step 4
; Oh No!  Your Hero has fallen below 3/4 Health!  Time to start healing.  This one is
; Simple to adjust, what it does is, check his health in a different spot (Again, I used
; the Fellowship bar, only this time, I checked it closer to full health for my variables)
; If the value is anything other than what we are checking it against, it will constantly
; send healing your way until the argument is satisfied.  At that point, we will sleep
; then start the process all over again
While PixelGetColor (XXX, XXX) <> XXXXXXX
; *NOTE: you can change the "send" commands to whatever number or value you have your
;        healing spells quick slotted as.  For my innitial tests, I placed the biggest
;        heal a level 24 Minstrel had in the #1 slot, then the lowest in #2, followed
;        by a group heal in #3.  You may not want to change your setup, if not, then
;        change the quickslot numbers in the () to match your setup.
Send ("{F2}")
Sleep (500)
Send (1)
Sleep (Random (2,3) *1000)
Send (2)
Send (3)
WEnd

; Ok, we have successfully saved our hero from death.  What now?  Well, now we
; need to pause a moment and reflect upon the battle.  Then we are going to send
; another WEnd statement ending the big loop and starting it all over again.
; This process will continue forever until you end the script by closing the system
; tray icon.
WEnd

Posted: April 15th, 2011, 3:03 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
nice find. Im moving this to confirmed and one year premmy to you.

Posted: April 15th, 2011, 4:17 pm

cabledog2468

Total Posts: 13
cabledog2468's Reps: 1
premium
Thanks, it really works, I was running it on my main last night and it worked GREAT...

Now, if I could only make it so she doesn't draw aggro, I'd be all set LMAO... kinda hard to pull off her as a Hunter...

Thanks again

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online